A great start to the season, some nice players brought in there mate and good luck in the Europa League!
Thanks mate the fixture list is always kind to me near the start of the season and im surprised at how well Patrick Roberts has got on!

Nottm Forest

View attachment 751567

September 2016

New Gate Receipt Record After Europa League Encounter

View attachment 309555

September Results

View attachment 309554

So we started the month well with a couple of back to back wins live on TV with Gibson getting the winning goals against Blackburn in the Premier League and then our first win in the Europa League.
We then managed to ****** a late league win against Southampton thanks to wonderkid Patrick Roberts before Blackburn got their revenge on our second team and knocked us out of the League Cup.
We then managed to gain a credible draw against big spending Man City before ending the month with an unfortunate loss to Salzburg.

League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 309552

Currently flying high in 3rd place and unbeaten in our opening 6 league games of the season whilst i bet Totteham fans wish Soldado was that prolific in real life after 10 league goals in 6 games.

Patrick Roberts Wins Back To Back Young Player of the Month Awards

View attachment 309551

Nottm Forest

View attachment 751615

October 2016

October Results

View attachment 309533

We started the month well with a 1-1 draw against Liverpool live on TV away from home, we then struggled to another draw against West Brom before getting thrashed by Athletic Bilbao in the Europa League.
We came roaring back in our next game as we smashed current Premier League holders Chelsea 3-1 with young star Patrick Robert on fine form with a brace. Not long after this match i gave him a new contract which includes a £50Million release clause as im determined not to lose this gem!
We then ended the month on a downer with a 3-0 loss to Tottenham.

View attachment 309531

Still in the Top 5 after 10 games and i would like to think were on course for our top 6 finish.

Patrick Roberts Wins Hattrick of Young Player of the Year

View attachment 309527

Nottm Forest

View attachment 751714

November 2016

Poor England! First off they have to deal with Louis Van Gaal being their manager but now he has appointed Joey Barton as the Under 19's Manager.

View attachment 309492

November Results

View attachment 309491

Well it was a bit of a topsy turvy month as we started with a loss to Athletic Bilbao which almost guaranteed we would not make the knockout stages of the Europa League.
We then came back with a win over Norwich in the league with loanee Dejan Lovren getting his first goal for us before we then had a shock defeat to Newcastle.
We then thrashed Panathinikos in the Europa League with Assombalonga smashing in a hattrick but it meant little as we went crashing out of the group stages but we did then manage to go on and beat Wolves in the league to end the month on a high.

View attachment 309490

Currently sitting pretty in 4th spot with 27 points and currently 12 points clear of 10th place were we are predicted to finish this season.​

Nottm Forest

View attachment 757123

December 2016

December Results

View attachment 307251

We started the month rather boringly with a 2-2 draw against Salzburg in a pointless game as we had already not made the next round of the Europa League before falling to a 1-1 draw with Leicester but we then managed to ****** a draw against Man Utd.
We then managed to stop the draws with a 1-0 win over Everton with Assombalonga getting the early goal, we quickly came back down to earth though with a terrible loss to Arsenal who smashed 5 past us.
We ended the month and the Year well with a couple of decent wins at home against QPR and Aston Villa.

View attachment 307237

I think were now halfway through the season and our hope of getting European football next season is surely something we can gain now as a top 6 finish looks on the cards.

Patrick Roberts Wins Another Young Player of the Month Award

View attachment 307236

Nottm Forest

View attachment 757170

Winter Transfer Window - January 2017

The only transfer in was Nastasic for just over £5Million and he should slot into the defence next to Lovren.

View attachment 307235

Players Out

Halilovic Loan Cancelled

View attachment 307234

Uvini and Guidetti left on permanent deals as we make decent profit on both transfers after both players made it clear they wanted to leave after lack of game time.
I tried to get rid of several other players including Antonio. Vaughan, Fox and Cuenca but nobody wanted any of them even small amounts.

View attachment 307233

African Cup Of Nations Hurts Us With Call-Ups

View attachment 307232

Nottm Forest

View attachment 758574

January 2017

January Results

View attachment 306612

So we started the month with an easy 3-0 win over Watford with Nastasic scoring on his debut, we then faced QPR in the FA Cup but struggled with my second string in the first half and had to bring on the big guns in the second half to progress.
We then suffered an unfortunate loss to West Ham before getting back on track with back to back wins against Cardiff and Blackburn with 4 clean sheets in our last 5 league games.
We ended the month with a whirlwind 3-3 draw against Man City who are actually below us in the league at the moment.

View attachment 306610

Equal points with 4th placed Man United and only 3 points off Arsenal up in 3rd place, im sure we are going to get European football again next season but i would love it to be in the Champions League.

Patrick Roberts Award AKA Young Player of the Month Award

View attachment 306609

Keep up the good work.

I have recently stopped on my achilles save lost interest.
Now with psv.

That's about as good as starts to the season get. A summing you get promoted it will be interesting to see what changes you will make. Good luck.

Keep up the good work.

I have recently stopped on my achilles save lost interest.
Now with psv.
Cool man, PSV are storming the league in real life and have some amazing youngsters.
That's about as good as starts to the season get. A summing you get promoted it will be interesting to see what changes you will make. Good luck.
Im in the top league now?

Nottm Forest

View attachment 759270

February 2017

February Results

View attachment 306331

A lot of away games in a row and they ****** hurt us! We started the month sneaking a win against Blackburn before drawing with then top side Liverpool.
We then snuck past Aston Villa in the FA Cup with Nastasic scoring a very late goal, before throwing away a 2 goal lead against West Brom.
We ended the month poorly with a loss to Chelsea in the League who we face next in the FA Cup.

View attachment 306321

A few bad results and 4th place and the last Champions League spot looks far too out of reach for us now and we must focus on keeping in 5th place.

Hey I'm doing the same save at the minute and really enjoying it. What tactics are you currently using and what is your starting 11? I've just finished season 2019/20 and retained the premiership. You will see my story on the boards.. Forest back to Europe... If it gives you any ideas great

Hey I'm doing the same save at the minute and really enjoying it. What tactics are you currently using and what is your starting 11? I've just finished season 2019/20 and retained the premiership. You will see my story on the boards.. Forest back to Europe... If it gives you any ideas great

Here is my starting 11 and tactic

View attachment 305921

Nottm Forest

View attachment 760223

March 2017

March Results

View attachment 305918

It was a rather boring month as we only had 4 games and 2 of them were in the FA Cup, We started the month with a bore draw against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge before stunning Tottenham 3-0 in a huge result as their just below us in the league.
We then lost the replay to a very late Willian goal before getting back on track with another win in the league this time against Norwich.

View attachment 305917

I think with 8 games to go our season is all but over, i dont see any super runs or disasters in the future so i think 5th place is were we will end up as were 6 points clear of 6th place and far too far away from 4th place.

Nottm Forest

View attachment 760775

April 2017

Sign New 3 Year Deal

View attachment 305678

April Results

View attachment 305677

An incredible month with 4 big wins and some very late goals against Newcastle, the highlight has got to be beating 4th placed Man Utd but that devastating loss to relegation threatened Leicester could seriously ****** my season.

View attachment 305676

And here is why, Only 2 points off Man Utd after beating them earlier in the month but if we had beaten Leicester arguably our easiest game of the month we would be in that last Champions League spot right now. We have a huge test up next in Title Challenging Arsenal but then after that we should be able to win our last game but desperately need Man Utd to slip up but it doesnt help that they finish the season to Leicester, Norwich and Wolves.

Patrick Roberts Gets His Award Back

View attachment 305675