Nottm Forest

View attachment 761250

May 2017

Paterson, Hobbs and Valdes To Miss Last Few Games

View attachment 305460

May Results

View attachment 305459

Well we needed something more from the Arsenal game to push Man Utd but after we could only draw i lost interest in the last couple of games and let my reserves have a go.

League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 305458

Up into the top 5 for the first time and 13 points better off than we were at the end of last season whilst we did a lot better than our predicted 10th place finish in the media.

Aims For Next Season

A Cup Run/Cup Win
Progress In Europe
Signing Quality Not Quantity In The Summer

Nottm Forest

View attachment 761275

May 2017 - End Of Season

Squad In Order Of Most Apps

View attachment 305451

Top Goalscorer - Britt Assombalonga 17 Goals

View attachment 305450

My Player of the Year - Matija Nastasic

View attachment 305449

My Young Player of the Year - Patrick Roberts

View attachment 305448

Nottm Forest Awarded Overachiever Of the Year

View attachment 305447

Nottm Forest Best Eleven

View attachment 305446

Nottm Forest New Stadium Announced - Brian Clough Arena

View attachment 305445

alwasy nice new stadium onley downpart is the loan the take out for it.
if you ask me why the dont wait until the have it on balance its pretty easy to grind cash in FM

alwasy nice new stadium onley downpart is the loan the take out for it.
if you ask me why the dont wait until the have it on balance its pretty easy to grind cash in FM
I know man, worst of all we our average attendance is around 5000 less than the current stadium holds so the new one will be half empty

Nottm Forest

View attachment 761726

July/August 2017
Summer Transfer Window

Season Expectations

So this year we are suppose to continue as we have in the past 2 years and qualify for Europe, I really want to push on this year and try and nab a Champions League spot and go on a couple of cup runs to boost our finances. I got around £38Million to spend on the transfer window but very limited wage budget.

22 Players Leave Nottm Forest Including Sutton. Fox and Fryatt

View attachment 305243

I also let Aissiati leave on a free transfer to Swansea and a bunch of youngsters go out on loan. i have all but given up on trying to sell squad players now as i just dont seem to get any offers, the likes of Kim Bo-Kyung, Cuenca and Antonio have been offered out for less than a million and their are still no takers.

Players In

So i spent £37.6Million on 4 players and broke our transfer record 3 times on the same day.

Aleksander Mitrovic - ST - £16.5Million

View attachment 305242

Im hoping this guy can develop into one of the best strikers around and add to my young side a lot more goals from upfront.

Eder Alvarez Balanta - DLC - £9.75Million

View attachment 305241

It wouldnt be Football Manager for me without signing this amazing defender, hes one of the bargains of the game at the beginning so i didnt imagine i would get him for less than £10Million
Romulo - DMC - £9.5Million

View attachment 305240

A midfield of Radosevic, Romulo and Gibson is certainly giving my side some steel but from what i have seen of him in pre-season he offers some assists and has a wonderstrike in him.

Felipe Luis - DL - £1.6Million

View attachment 305239

So Monreal was seen as my weak link in the past couple of years so when Luis on the transfer market i snapped him up from Chelsea.

Transfer History

View attachment 305238

Starting 11 and Tactic

View attachment 305237

My side is starting to develop into a serious Title threat and best of all 6 of my starting 11 are under 25 so we are only going to get better!​

wow you have done amazing so far and your new signings look decent. hopefully you can push for the champions league places. Love your stories as their straight forward and easy to read. kiu