Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Anyone tried this in the lower leagues yet?
I've been using NXT5 with AZ Alkmaar (mid-table team in the Dutch Eredivisie) and I'm unbeaten in 13 league games and I've been pretty dominant even against the bigger teams in the league.

If you were to move the central midfielder to the defensive midfield position, would it make the tactic for defensive and keep more clean sheets?

Gave this a quick spin in Southampton - 13 games gave me 32 points (10-2-1), so looks promising...
Trying it in Atalanta atm, will post later...though this is kinda depressing -.-
View attachment 321911

could the people who are having success with this please explain to me what the best type of front 3 to have is?

should the striker be a biggish target man who's also technical, or more of just a finisher/small pacey striker

and the wingers, is scoring or assiting more important, i noticed that hazard on the left out performed sterling on the right by a LOT in the testing league, but the OP said left foot on left right foot on right is better

any advice is appreciated, thank you

Hi mate, decided to try your tactic. Started a new game with Bordeaux in the Classic Mode, here are the results so far.

End Table
View attachment 321908

Corner goals
View attachment 321907

Team stats
View attachment 321906

I used the
Sw33z version of the tactic, I didn't make any transfers, so it is the original Bordeaux squad. And i also own the league cup, but I don't really care about.

So thanks dude, best tactic I've tried yet.

...My new favorite... os tugas andam a partir esta merda toda :-D

for those who can't find the link for the nxt6 its in the first line ".fmf Link to download the tactic"

i hope the tactic bring good results, took me awhile to craft this one :).

i use the OI, some ppl say they use only marking, your choice, test it and let me know :)

What's going on in the earth today...I'm Inter...Chelsea had 10 CCC...

View attachment 321903

In the next game against a weaker team I was 0 - 2 at the end of first half...I change to V13 of Beautiful play and I won 2 - 3...

I'm not sure that I will continue with this tactic...any tips??

did they use long ball? in that case did you use "drop deeper"? if that's not the case, keep fluid the tactic and don't worry about it, they tactic will do hers :). however you can try the nxt5 which might suit you better and doesn't fall from the nxt6. like i said in the OP "i promise it will work perfectly for *almost* everyone" but at least give it a fluid try :)

check page 5 a guy playing inter beat juv outside 2 games in a raw 0-4 0-6.

see what went wrong and fix it :)

edit: i can think of many possibilities, they played close done much more, and you used low tempo, you could try remove the low tempo instructions.

might as well they played strongly on your wingers, you could switch overlapping off.

they played long ball in that case - drop deeper is a must.

you cant plug in and play, there are no 3-5 diff kind of nxt tactics, just one which dominates anything.
you need to adjust your instructions to suit the game you are playing, by seen the match report and so on.

also don't forget to train def,position if you are playing against better team and away like you just did :)

Last edited:
If you were to move the central midfielder to the defensive midfield position, would it make the tactic for defensive and keep more clean sheets?

it should yes, let us know of the results :).

if anyone wants to tweak the tactic for a much more defensive one, all you need to do is move the auto cm to the DM position, make him a DM support or anchor man, the tactic should have no problem, it will adopt

Last edited:
how do you feel about the tactic compared to the nxt5 as a old user of the nxt2,3 and 5 ?
feedbacks will only help me make a better version when time comes :)

edit : 9-0 vs southampton X_X

Last edited:
how do you feel about the tactic compared to the nxt5 as a old user of the nxt2,3 and 5 ?
feedbacks will only help me make a better version when time comes :)

edit : 9-0 vs southampton X_X

better in defence, more solid away against big teams !