Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

WOW best tactic at the moment. Impressive results.

Can't wait to try it in my save with Sporting CP.
I've just lost at Liverpool's for CL 3-1 with v5. So if I can turn the game in the 2nd leg and pass using v6 would be great legendary ahaha

Last edited:
should use v6 for the away game X_x or sw33z tweak.

What to do if down to 10 men?

depends which position, always give up on the wingers first specially if you lost a defender. if its the cm just leave it be.

u will always need to have a CF however unless you are winning, than switch to counter, cm to b2b.. many possibilities mate, everything should work

depends which position, always give up on the wingers first specially if you lost a defender. if its the cm just leave it be.

u will always need to have a CF however unless you are winning, than switch to counter, cm to b2b.. many possibilities mate, everything should work
Cheers mate. Great tactic!

I wanted to give NXT5 one true test since it hasn't really been tested in my previous 13 games. The match was away against Ajax (my rivals) and finally a top squad (in my league) that wasn't missing key players.

Ajax are the favorites for the league title and were the clear-cut favorites in this match. Most of my players would never start for their side, so there's a big difference in quality of players.

View attachment 321875View attachment 321872

I would like to add that this tactic has been so amazing for me that I only conceded one goal in 13 league matches (this was the 14th match). Now a big part of that was just dumb luck with the woodwork being involved quite a few times, combined with a keeper who was really being an octopus. I'm moving on the NXT6 now, but if you happen to be struggling with it NXT5 is pretty **** amazing.