Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Hey mates. Using shark v6. I'm playing the 15.1.3 version of the game. I just can't make my striker play well and score goals. Tried changing his role but that didn't help. Please give me some advice!

Did you use OI and Can I learn your training Schedule?

OI same as in the OP. Training schedule in preseason: team cohession - high, match tactics. During season: balanced - average, match training - att. movements. But most important! Team talks in match, encourage your team(like Barca, Real) to push forward(for example).

Some other screens :).

View attachment 313851View attachment 313850View attachment 313849View attachment 313848View attachment 313847View attachment 313846View attachment 313845

And Real save:

View attachment 313843View attachment 313842

.View attachment 313838

Yes, yes, big teams
smile.gif

Last edited:
Used nxt6 with Liverpool, first season won PL and CL and tactic was fab, lost the odd game but winning 100% is unrealistic and boring, so in that sense the tactic was near perfect - won lots but enough of a challenge to keep you coming back. That said, I wanted to test it on a lower league, so am now AFC Wimbledon and struggling like mad. Started off with exact same tactic, have adapted one version to include a DM, drop deeper, roam positions turned off, CD's now Defend instead of Stoppers etc. Still struggling - any other suggestions?

Maybe try Lokito 3-1-4-2? I've tested many tactics and I think this is best for average and lower league teams. 90% of tactics in here have horrible defense(if you are playing small side).

my fm doesn't see this tactic
15.1 version
don't know why :(

OI same as in the OP. Training schedule in preseason: team cohession - high, match tactics. During season: balanced - average, match training - att. movements. But most important! Team talks in match, encourage your team(like Barca, Real) to push forward(for example).

View attachment 741509View attachment 741511View attachment 741512View attachment 741514View attachment 741515View attachment 741517View attachment 741519

And Real save:

View attachment 741528View attachment 741530

.View attachment 741553

Yes, yes, big teams :)

What tactic did you use with Barcelona??

View attachment 741509View attachment 741511View attachment 741512View attachment 741514View attachment 741515View attachment 741517View attachment 741519

And Real save:

View attachment 741528View attachment 741530

.View attachment 741553

Yes, yes, big teams :)

with v6??!!!

CHRISTIANERIKSEN TWEAK.
Well, have to give this one a try and see how good this tactic is.

Downloadlink : CLICK!
Remeber: I don't have three strikers, so wingers played as strikers.*Only the SHARK nxt6 is totally fluid.
Currently working on a 4231 tactic.

What OI do you use in this tweak?

First Season Review with 'Nxt SHARK 433 - KOEN TWEAK'

Won the domestic treble with Man Utd in my 1st season with this tactic. No signings, no tweaks and with a league record of P38, W30, D6, L2, F105, A28, P96. Finished 10 points clear of Man City who pipped Chelsea to 2nd place by a point. Liverpool finished 4th on 72 points. Beat Liverpool 5-0 in the CO Cup final as well as beating Chelsea 2-1 in the FA Cup final. Looking forward to seeing how this tactic fairs in the Champions League. Overall season record of P50, W42, D6, L2, F145, A38, WP84%.

Top player performances were Falcao whose loan I usually terminate on the first day but chose to take a chance with such an attacking tactic and it most definitely paid off with an overall record of P49, G32, A27, AR7.61. Wayne Rooney & RvP managed similar records with RvP's being slightly superior at P38, G30, A17, AR7.91 with Rooney managing a very respectable P47, G31, A18, AR7.66. AdM & Ander Herrera deserve honourable mentions with records of P46, G10, A17, AR7.64 & P43, G7, A10, AR7.36 respectively.

Just won the EPL with spurs in my first season using majority NX5 (but also a brief spell of NXT6 and Eriksens tactics early season).

My season last ages in realtime so I went through quite a few patches including the one that ruined NXT6. Finished the season on 14.2.1 with NXT 5 and results were still great.

Oh yeah and I won the FA cup and Europa League also (only failed to win the Capital one cup).

Thanks to NX5!

DOUBLE BREAKING NEWS!

Won the domestic treble with Man Utd in my 1st season with this tactic. No signings, no tweaks and with a league record of P38, W30, D6, L2, F105, A28, P96. Finished 10 points clear of Man City who pipped Chelsea to 2nd place by a point. Liverpool finished 4th on 72 points. Beat Liverpool 5-0 in the CO Cup final as well as beating Chelsea 2-1 in the FA Cup final. Looking forward to seeing how this tactic fairs in the Champions League. Overall season record of P50, W42, D6, L2, F145, A38, WP84%.

Top player performances were Falcao whose loan I usually terminate on the first day but chose to take a chance with such an attacking tactic and it most definitely paid off with an overall record of P49, G32, A27, AR7.61. Wayne Rooney & RvP managed similar records with RvP's being slightly superior at P38, G30, A17, AR7.91 with Rooney managing a very respectable P47, G31, A18, AR7.66. AdM & Ander Herrera deserve honourable mentions with records of P46, G10, A17, AR7.64 & P43, G7, A10, AR7.36 respectively.

I apologise for posting twice in quick succession but I have just signed the one and only Cristiano Ronaldo. Noticed he'd recently been drifting in and out of my realistic transfer filter on the scouting screen, alongside the likes of Bale, Kroos, Vidal, Neymar and you guessed it: Lionel Messi! Naturally, I declared interest in Ronaldo, Messi & Neymar. Messi's & Neymar's enquiries (sp?) were rejected so I made a couple of cheeky bids which were unfortunately negotiated to £195m for Messi & £161m for Neymar. I then enquired for Ronaldo and they wanted £75m which is a pittance compared to his £875m release clause. Long story short, Ronaldo accepted a measly £300k p/w despite my 20 CA/PA scout insisting he'd ask for between £500k-£750k with the majority of the transfer fee being paid over 48 months.

As I've been typing this, Real Madrid have finally caved in and accepted £75m for Gareth Bale on a similar deal but for £50k p/w less. So as of Jun '16, I shall be changing my tactic to the 4-3-2-1 with arguably the best two wingers on the planet. I may have overpaid but I'm very experimental and currently trying to lure Mr. Messi to Old Trafford! Speaking of current events, I'm currently sitting seven points clear at the top of the table with eight games left and awaiting an FA Cup semi-final tie with Norwich as well as a Champions League quarter-final against none other than Barcelona.