Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

whoe s next6 shark but for away games vs Milan,roma,inter sw33z tweek it is more def

Hello guys :D
i just wanted to share with you my results in the 1st year using the tactic ( V6 Shark without OI and any tweaks)

I'm with Napoli and i've just finished the most epic season of my entire FM career. I just bought Perin as GK, Balanta in January and 2 youngsters for the bench (my starting 11 is composed all by real napoli players except the GK and Balanta)...

So, stop talking! here are my results:
View attachment 315949

4/4 Trophies :D 100+ points in league (won 6 weeks before end), UCL final vs Bayern won at penalties... AWESOME! :D
My guys played like beasts the whole season: Higuain scored 30+, Hamsik and Jorginho (2 Advanced Playmaker) were absolutely awesome with 18 goals each, Duvan Zapata (my backup striker) scored the incredible amount of 25 goals.
Now i'm looking to improve my defense for the next season... any suggestions? :p I wanna win UCL again :p

Hello guys :D
i just wanted to share with you my results in the 1st year using the tactic ( V6 Shark without OI and any tweaks)

I'm with Napoli and i've just finished the most epic season of my entire FM career. I just bought Perin as GK, Balanta in January and 2 youngsters for the bench (my starting 11 is composed all by real napoli players except the GK and Balanta)...

So, stop talking! here are my results:
View attachment 736518

4/4 Trophies :D 100+ points in league (won 6 weeks before end), UCL final vs Bayern won at penalties... AWESOME! :D
My guys played like beasts the whole season: Higuain scored 30+, Hamsik and Jorginho (2 Advanced Playmaker) were absolutely awesome with 18 goals each, Duvan Zapata (my backup striker) scored the incredible amount of 25 goals.
Now i'm looking to improve my defense for the next season... any suggestions? :p I wanna win UCL again :p

i mate witch patch you use?

Hey mates. Using shark v6. I'm playing the 15.1.3 version of the game. I just can't make my striker play well and score goals. Tried changing his role but that didn't help. Please give me some advice!

Did you use OI and Can I learn your training Schedule?

OI same as in the OP. Training schedule in preseason: team cohession - high, match tactics. During season: balanced - average, match training - att. movements. But most important! Team talks in match, encourage your team(like Barca, Real) to push forward(for example).

Some other screens :).

View attachment 313851View attachment 313850View attachment 313849View attachment 313848View attachment 313847View attachment 313846View attachment 313845

And Real save:

View attachment 313843View attachment 313842

.View attachment 313838

Yes, yes, big teams
smile.gif

Last edited: