Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

Playing with Juventus 1st season on 15.2.1. Made one change, adding the throw in tactic that several popular tactics are using now where 3-4 players are "back" and the rest are on "short" and you have someone with throw-in preferred move do them. Chiellini is perfect for this.

View attachment 300605

Think that's the most goals I've scored in FM2015. And decent defense to. Started lowering the defensive line and unticking offside trap in tough away games towards the end of the season which seemed to help a lot. Also won the cup and champions league.

Tevez loves the main striker role.

View attachment 300604

Some of the best results

View attachment 300608View attachment 300607View attachment 300606

Good tactic, cheers!

Playing with Juventus 1st season on 15.2.1. Made one change, adding the throw in tactic that several popular tactics are using now where 3-4 players are "back" and the rest are on "short" and you have someone with throw-in preferred move do them. Chiellini is perfect for this.

View attachment 772870

Think that's the most goals I've scored in FM2015. And decent defense to. Started lowering the defensive line and unticking offside trap in tough away games towards the end of the season which seemed to help a lot. Also won the cup and champions league.

Tevez loves the main striker role.

View attachment 772873

Some of the best results

View attachment 772861View attachment 772864View attachment 772867

Good tactic, cheers!
what version are you using pal?

V6 - with some changes to throw-ins, the one used in Bad Possession and El Diablo (and probably others I haven't tried). And a very minor adjustment on corners and IFKs.

Tactic: View attachment 300516

- Left back (DL) takes corners from right and right back (DR) takes corners from left.
- Best throw-in taker (preferably with "flat throw in" preferred move) take both throw-ins. Should be one of the 4 defenders.
- OI from opening post.
- Attacking Movement training with slider all the way to the left and Team Cohesion on average. Only rest after match.

Away from home (and against good teams with fast strikers/wingers) : Lower defensive line to very deep and remove offside trap.

11 wins in a row in the league 2nd season, only bought Azpilicueta for his bullet throw.

Won't have time to play any more until next weekend now sadly.

As i said the dude v2.But this tactic totally killed the game for me :) 4th season..i won BPL CL FA cup.Lost only 2 games at all.In CL agains arsenal away 0-2 (i put defensive movement) then i beat them 7-1 and move on, and again in CL against Man city..i lost heavyly 4-1 or smthing (again def movement) away game...then i beat them 6-0 at home.the 2 times i put def movement i lost..so my advice is, dont do that :) Now 5th season, my team is strong yes, i have 1 lost..in a game that i used my second squad.and my captain blain me over the draw with Man City..maybe i put some wrong half time talks.Draw with millwall i had like 40 shots..but no luck.No matter what, this is the best tactic for me and my team.I beraly see the other teams to attack.and the draw with city..the game didnt show their 2nd goal at all... it was 1-2 and then at the end.. 2-2.. :) View attachment 299801

Last edited:
As i said the dude v2.But this tactic totally killed the game for me :) 4th season..i won BPL CL FA cup.Lost only 2 games at all.In CL agains arsenal away 0-2 (i put defensive movement) then i beat them 7-1 and move on, and again in CL against Man city..i lost heavyly 4-1 or smthing (again def movement) away game...then i beat them 6-0 at home.the 2 times i put def movement i lost..so my advice is, dont do that :) Now 5th season, my team is strong yes, i have 1 lost..in a game that i used my second squad.and my captain blain me over the draw with Man City..maybe i put some wrong half time talks.Draw with millwall i had like 40 shots..but no luck.No matter what, this is the best tactic for me and my team.I beraly see the other teams to attack.and the draw with city..the game didnt show their 2nd goal at all... it was 1-2 and then at the end.. 2-2.. :) View attachment 774742
15.2.1???

15.1.3 :) i wrote this at my first post.But in OP its written that thedudev2 works great at 15.2 too

dont think so this tactic is like a cheat for me at 15.1.3 with corners but they fixed it.

dont think so this tactic is like a cheat for me at 15.1.3 with corners but they fixed it.

From 86 goals so far, i have 22 from corners.The second team in that list is with 10,so i dont think this is a corner bug tactic

From 86 goals so far, i have 22 from corners.The second team in that list is with 10,so i dont think this is a corner bug tactic
hmm that's interesting,but didnt worked for me at 15.2 but when i am on 15.1.3 that was just amazing.

hmm that's interesting,but didnt worked for me at 15.2 but when i am on 15.1.3 that was just amazing.

Yes, the most important thing is that i play at 15.1.3, cant say if it works for 15.2 . I will post again when the season ends, how much goals from corners i have :) but for now its like 1/4 which is not that much

Last edited:
Using what I posted in post #1032 with "very deep defensive line" and NO "offside trap". Best defense I've had this version, and amazing offense as well.
Patch ?

Hi everybody,

I show you my odyssey with Olympique Lyonnais.

I started Football Manager with the patch 15.2.1 and one other tactic. After few matchs, i decided to change for thedudetweaksv2.

The season:
View attachment 298492View attachment 298491

Tables :
View attachment 298490

My team is young with a good potentiel. My Goal Keeper is week but is he need more pratice.

My Team :
View attachment 298489

My best player :
View attachment 298488View attachment 298487

He can plan in many place.
I bought him 145.000€.
Manchester City offert me 60 000 000.00 € for him... after the Champion's League final.

Last edited: