Great tactic . Won 5 times in a row the bundesliga with Scalke 04 , a few supercups and a few german cups. In Europe the first 3 seasons not that great but now 2 CL finales in a row en the last one i won after penalty's from Real Madrid. Works fine for me. very stabile tactic. Score a lot of goals and the defending is also really goed. I used the tactic in the first post:)

Great tactic . Won 5 times in a row the bundesliga with Scalke 04 , a few supercups and a few german cups. In Europe the first 3 seasons not that great but now 2 CL finales in a row en the last one i won after penalty's from Real Madrid. Works fine for me. very stabile tactic. Score a lot of goals and the defending is also really goed. I used the tactic in the first post:)

Thanks for the feedback mate! Any screens to share? League tables maybe?

what kind of player attributs to look for in every positions?

Just added to the OP.

[FONT=&quot]Most important player attributes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GK – Reflexes, One on Ones, Handling, Communication ,Command Of Area[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]CD – Positioning, Concentration, Jumping Reach, Tackling, Anticipation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FB – Acceleration, Teamwork, Work Rate, Crossing, Positioning[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DM - Teamwork, Work Rate, Positioning, Concentration, Decisions, Tackling[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]CMs - Teamwork, Decision, Passing, First Touch, Positioning, Determination[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]CMa - Passing, Technique, First Touch, Vision, Decisions, Off the Ball[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]W – Technique, Dribbling, First Touch, Pace, Acceleration, Crossing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DLF – Finishing, Off The Ball, Composure, First Touch, Anticipation[/FONT]

New tactic added to the OP

[FONT=&quot]OBSIDIAN III[/FONT]

2273903-20160714-xOoUHX.jpg

2273902-20160714-RkwUNZ.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Same OIs and training as for Obsidian II

AML takes right corners and AMR takes left corners

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Most important attributes for the IFs:

IF – Technique, Dribbling, First Touch, Agility, Acceleration, Flair, Finishing[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Test Results

[/FONT]

Version 3 is playing fantastic combinative football and most of the opponents are hardly having a sniff. There are more goals after through balls compared to version 2, I guess it's due to the Wingers were changed to IFs.

Great stuff Zyndar, I am easily dominating the PL with Everton ;)

Version 3 is playing fantastic combinative football and most of the opponents are hardly having a sniff. There are more goals after through balls compared to version 2, I guess it's due to the Wingers were changed to IFs.

Great stuff Zyndar, I am easily dominating the PL with Everton ;)

well now, I can't just leave it at that, can I... we'll see how Liverpool fares with it :p

meh, got FM'ed big time. wonderful pre-season, morale at super high levels for the season start, everyone's at the top of their game - then Crystal Palace away, we dominate but don't score and they get a total fluke goal at ~80 mins and win the game. stuff like this totally kills my mood for continuing so, that's probably that. i hate this **** game sometimes.

meh, got FM'ed big time. wonderful pre-season, morale at super high levels for the season start, everyone's at the top of their game - then Crystal Palace away, we dominate but don't score and they get a total fluke goal at ~80 mins and win the game. stuff like this totally kills my mood for continuing so, that's probably that. i hate this **** game sometimes.

Never give up due to 1 bad game...

Never give up due to 1 bad game...

you're right of course. it's just frustrating because it WASN'T a bad game, we completely smothered them and still. but that's football/FM. so yeah, I've slept on it and gotten over it, I'll keep at it. I just had to vent off a bit right after it happened :p

so i've swallowed my foolish pride and continued the game, half a season down, here's how things stand:

View attachment 137315 View attachment 137314

it's going pretty well actually, can't really complain so far in terms of results. I like the style of our play but we haven't found that reliable consistency I'd like to see; we dominate most matches but sometimes it seems we just keep the ball for possession's sake and do nothing with it, hence a few goalless draws and losses I would have liked to avoid, I hope that'll improve with time. still, the flow of our game, when it's "on" is really good, seen some pretty nice action goals coming from beautiful build-up play.

I keep juggling the attacking trio because I have more than twice the amount of quality players who could do an equally good job in multiple positions, but so far none of them really has. I guess it would make more sense to pick the best performing ones and stick to them but I just love most of them too much and I'd like to see all of them succeed :p oh well, that's a pretty nice "problem" to have. but here's the 11 that I think have been the most consistent lately:

View attachment 137313

interestingly 19 year old Jordon Ibe is my most solid IF so far, whereas I can't really get constant good performances out of the likes of Firmino, Coutinho or Lallana, though Lallana usually plays as the attacking CM but even there the Welsh Pirlo ousts him most of the time. the striker, regardless of who it is at the time, tends to become an innocent bystander in some games, and even when the whole attacking trio gets good ratings, goals sometime lack, but that's something I've mentioned before and I'm pretty sure it's gonna get better, especially if I stop rotating so much :p

oh well it's becoming a wall of text for just half a season. so anyway, I like this one so far very much, glad that I kept with it. it does indeed seem to deliver what it promises: solid play most of the time, maybe less deadly than some others but nonetheless entertaining and successful, and perhaps closer to "reality" if you can say something like that in FM. big ups.

so i've swallowed my foolish pride and continued the game, half a season down, here's how things stand:

View attachment 1067557 View attachment 1067558

it's going pretty well actually, can't really complain so far in terms of results. I like the style of our play but we haven't found that reliable consistency I'd like to see; we dominate most matches but sometimes it seems we just keep the ball for possession's sake and do nothing with it, hence a few goalless draws and losses I would have liked to avoid, I hope that'll improve with time. still, the flow of our game, when it's "on" is really good, seen some pretty nice action goals coming from beautiful build-up play.

I keep juggling the attacking trio because I have more than twice the amount of quality players who could do an equally good job in multiple positions, but so far none of them really has. I guess it would make more sense to pick the best performing ones and stick to them but I just love most of them too much and I'd like to see all of them succeed :p oh well, that's a pretty nice "problem" to have. but here's the 11 that I think have been the most consistent lately:

View attachment 1067559

interestingly 19 year old Jordon Ibe is my most solid IF so far, whereas I can't really get constant good performances out of the likes of Firmino, Coutinho or Lallana, though Lallana usually plays as the attacking CM but even there the Welsh Pirlo ousts him most of the time. the striker, regardless of who it is at the time, tends to become an innocent bystander in some games, and even when the whole attacking trio gets good ratings, goals sometime lack, but that's something I've mentioned before and I'm pretty sure it's gonna get better, especially if I stop rotating so much :p

oh well it's becoming a wall of text for just half a season. so anyway, I like this one so far very much, glad that I kept with it. it does indeed seem to deliver what it promises: solid play most of the time, maybe less deadly than some others but nonetheless entertaining and successful, and perhaps closer to "reality" if you can say something like that in FM. big ups.

Thanks for the detailed feedback mate. I still think it can be improved further and for me this is the biggest challenge in FM16 to create the best possible 433.

Cheers