View attachment 134343
okey.....

Have to say i have a lot of injurries. Tac not fully fluid

Last edited:
version 4. Just started a new game. Update when i'm half way

View attachment 1070831
okey.....

Have to say i have a lot of injurries. Tac not fully fluid

How do you think i felt with this one, of his best tacs he's made so far Puskas 6 my team is the best in the prem league and very young aged players, main stats that zyndar recommends are 16+ 4* ratings then i get this a draw...... lol

Just keep playing and make sure you get the stats he says are best the results will come

View attachment 134340

I feel sorry for those annyoing draws with 20+ shots on goal, but I think you are on the right track anyway, so keep it doing at you will succeed.

Further in the Liverpool test of OBSIDIAN IV, we met Arsenal, the team sitting in the second place (H)

View attachment 134337 View attachment 134335

OP updated with OBSIDIAN IV and Liverpool test season. Won the PL and the Europa League and lost in the FA Cup Final.

Tried V4 with Inter, since it fits the squad very well. I think v4 is absolutely solid and dependable, with beautiful football on the pitch. It's like Tiki-Taka!

Do you change the roles in the positions that adapt to your players or do you leave them how they are? I mean for example one of the roles in one of the midfield positions is CM-A but the player I have is fully accomplished as a BBM, if I changed it to BBM, would it affect the formation/tactic etc?

Do you change the roles in the positions that adapt to your players or do you leave them how they are? I mean for example one of the roles in one of the midfield positions is CM-A but the player I have is fully accomplished as a BBM, if I changed it to BBM, would it affect the formation/tactic etc?

I strongly recommend not to change the roles. I am not saying that it won't work for sure, but it was not tested. Btw a fully accomplished BBM will do fine in CMa role in my opinion.

I strongly recommend not to change the roles. I am not saying that it won't work for sure, but it was not tested. Btw a fully accomplished BBM will do fine in CMa role in my opinion.

Ok cheers dude, will give it a try when I next play it, probably tonight lol