Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris... could i come back to the network game please ???

He said no..:rolleyes:

Sorry about last night, I fell asleep while waiting for one of my games then fell asleep. Sorry..:rolleyes:

I know he said no ... i just want him to give me one more chance :(

it was him that banned you, so what do you think your chances are!

I played **** last night, got tanned 6-2 at home of chelsea (depite having 54% pos and only 4 less shots, I know Lee, moan moan moan).

I want my answer from him Gregor and your not going to force me into an argument this time. My lips are zipped :rolleyes:

I wasnt starting an arguement, just like like time youve made summat out of nothing. Anyway, Kris really says your not playing, why would I make it up!? Becuase if Kris wanted you to play he would just correct me or he would contact you.

Kris has even said in one of the threads, don't know which it is though..

Alright Gregor but i just want to hear it from Kris's mouth seen as he hasn't answered.

LOL, why is that?

Trust me you would'nt like to have my brain!

When is the next game again?? was it 2night or 2mor night??

I think some1 said but iv forgot.

Kris said:
Ok Sean He wont be allowed back on the network game as it will cause alot of arguements.

The League Table has been updated.

Look he has said it, I don't know when the next net game is.

Tomorrow when , actually i dunno why im posting since im not sure if im even still in.

LOL.

Kris said:
He has been banned after his last comment to Sherry i feel that it was threatening behavior (sp) and banned him.

pelican, this means u r banned from the online game. and kris said it

Actually Mikey B that was when he banned me from the whole forum. And i know kris said no but im begging him. :irked:

he wont chnage his mind, hes ****** off that you got unbanned on here and he completely controls the net game so he wont let you on. Plus hes actually kicked you off the game, he retired you

Not bothered if he posts as long as he dont threaten anyone tomorrow at mid day is a no go as im going to tynecastle for a party :D night time at 11pm?

pelican said:
Actually Mikey B that was when he banned me from the whole forum. And i know kris said no but im begging him. :irked:

actually he ment banned from both the site (@ tht time) and from the online game

Status
Not open for further replies.