Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play for an hour even though i gotta get up at 7 usually stay up till 1 most nights anyway.

Woooo lets never play weekends :p Nah i like fm on a sunday

Wooo I rule.

Had a good night last night.

I beat Man City 2-0 away which if I lost could have dropped to 14th!

I then won 3-0 in the Carling Cup Quaters (got Dee (Newcastle) in the Semi)

Then I pwned lee 4-1

They jammily beat Sean 2-0 away, I feel sorry for Sean becuase it used to happen to me all the time, sorry sean (yn)

Anyway im 6th now! and Ian said he was better than me, only by 2 points and im WBA and hes Spurs who own half the players in the world

CHEAT!!!

:p Fuzz zing today aint we. I have been playing poo lately but i have had all the big teams so hopefully i will start winning games again and finish the season in the top 6 :)

yup, we better be playin tonight and my net better be working fine by then (Somethings wrong with my net, I ran a speed test im getting 18.1kbps, dialup gets 56kbps!)

Same here my speed has been **** and so is my download rate. Do you have linkage to the speed test?

Also the league table has been updated on my profile

Sorry about being so slow last night, I guess am not uses to the speed of net games yet. But am sure ill get quicker with time.;)

Last edited:
Good news everyone my computers back after alot of work and now runs quicker than ever god a whole week without Fm i was near death anyway cant wait to get back into the net game whens the next session?

Sorry about not being able to play last night, can play tonight and tomorrow night though if your doing like another 11pm one because im staying off school for rest of week except friday which is when I have my first exam.

I can only play friday , saturday , sunday unless on the weekdays it's evening.:eek:
Please Kris change it evenings, it'll be so much easier!:eek:

yer i have to agree with Pelican evenings would be much easier to play
also maybe would get a fixed timetable of times and dates to play by

Barca boy you shoudl know by now we cant play evenings!, Kris cannot under any circumstances play between 6pm and 11pm, its not becuase of his its becoase of his ISP

Also Kris have Tiscali phoned you? They phoned my dad twice but the **** was out both times :mad:

Anytime will probably start being fine by me with days off here there and everywhere now :D

Yessss Newcastle are actually worse without me than with me :D

are they? they appeared to be doing better last night.

Well they're 17th,and were 15th when i left them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.