Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pelican said:
To be honest i can't make weekdays night can only do evenings cause next day i wake up 7:30am:mad:

So, I wake up at about 6am-7am every morning. 5 or 6 hours of sleep a night is fine :D

Gregor said:
They jammily beat Sean 2-0 away, I feel sorry for Sean becuase it used to happen to me all the time, sorry sean (yn)

:mad:

I don't think they've managed to be dominated by Sunderland though since you left them.

No chance Pelican my ISP is gay enough without you getting on my ****. Anyway the game will be good in summer when we can play during the daytime :)

woooooo nets working again (on a side note I also got MSN workign :D)

But I have an exam tomorrow but its at 1 so I can play :D

Well i re booted my pc because it was being a *****. Not to worry i saved the game on disk so i should have it all back on for 11pm.

Man City wud b doin wel better if i was still in charge

yeah yeah whatever you say andal :p

Ill be there at 11, day off tomorrow for the exam I have on friday :D

may be there, don't know am feeling tired :(

if am there i'll just play 4 an hour or so.

I have updated the table again. Starting to get interesting now as it looks like Mikey and Chelsea will win the league but Sam is doing some job with Boro.While Ian is doing what we would expect of him Greg,Sean and myself are high flying. Lloyd is doing a fair job at Charlton i would say pompey are underachievers considering who they have signed.Southy is doing a good job with West Ham keeping them out of religation...Pelican well who really cares i hope Villa get religated :). Lee is doing gret hope he stays up as for Andy and jamgla well its not looking good is it ?, The thing is Andy could end up winning the league Cup and getting religated. Ant has only playeed 17 games so if we can pick up the results his tired squad will need he might be able to get a champions league place.

Anyway...Tonight at 11pm people.

Yea, my charlton boys doing a solid job, probably finish around 8th-12th, which I suppose I could be happy with.

Might be there tonight, if im not it's 'cos I've gone to bed ready for my exam tomorrow morning at 9 :mad:

Exact same thing happened to me exactly a week ago Lloyd (yn)

I had a **** night lasyt night, dre with Brum 1-1 , Lost to sometime 3-0 , beat doncaster 3-0 , drew with newcastle 1-1

Yeaahh but aston villa have been getting bad results without me as i cant play on weeknights. Dnt worry i wont get relegated.;)

Btw do we play the season after thid or ... ?

Last edited:
Yeh we keep on going until kris's use of MFCM currupts the save file.

Also, seeing as you gave your word, how about if you get relegated you quit, I think thats the rule anyway

Actually i never gave ma word nd i just wont get relegated .. ull c !

its just really hard deciphering your posts.

Yeah know the feeling Greg :p

Kris said:
as for Andy and jamgla well its not looking good is it ?

Anyway...Tonight at 11pm people.

Ive only played about 12 games in all comps,and you know i havent played the last few times so you cant blame that on me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.