Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any info how you guys play on the internet and stuff, rules etc etc so i can join in next season?

Pelican if you knew you had coursework and other work to do and you knew you needed to do all this, why the **** you join in the first place. Its just a waste of everyones time.

Well, you guys don't need to worry now cause this coming week is my last so i could play ... whatever the time! Just not tthis week.;)

emmm yay

well your def not playing now, Kris booted you from the game

Ohh ffs!

Kris would i be allowed to play afta dis coming week?
PLease?
I could play at night aswell, afta this coming week like i said

stop been desperate... the season is nearly over anyways and i just beat ur Villa 3-1 :]

I know I beat you 1-0,Scaloni was sent off after 42secs :D

Pelican stop acting like a 5 year old and leave it a while, stop moaning you've been booted, deal with it.

Alright i will stop moaning but i can come back after this coming week hopefully if Kris allows it.

Update the league table please.

Gte yourself to **** im just back from the hospital with my grampa you light bulb !.

Anyways sorry guys for having to go and ruining the game today but were back in action later :)

Can i play this coming friday ?????? Your free to say no as i just figured out why im begging when im clearly not wanted by anyone.

Ok due to carluke being a ***** whole my net has been down for 5 hours

again im sorry.

No probs. We playing tonight?

Crazy!!! There was a Gas Leak in Carluke yesterday sending the whole town into panic we were told not to use any power incase it started anything and we were even given evacuation points scary as.

Not sure if i can play the game tonight aswell ill get backk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.