Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a little something to remember the best team performance of teh season by even i didnt think my Portsmouth team could do that :cool:

Ok guys almost there now :) finishing the season at 11pm. It's a bank holiday tomorrow so im sure you can all join in for next season if you wish.

Kris can i take charge of aston villa in their final fixtures saving them from relegation?

Can't play 2moro, am at collage.

Its got 2 be the only one open :irked:

Serves you right for dropping outta school ;)

ANT101 said:
Can't play 2moro, am at collage.

Its got 2 be the only one open :irked:

Unlucky Ant.

Very unlucky Ant. Next season should be good, should let the relagated managers fight out for the newly promoted teams and take over them, sure Lee will have a better time then :] and Sean, you and me pwn at ending a season in style, not bragging 'bout the cup win but it was very tense and entertaining!!

I would be fuzzing because i clinched 4th place and what i thought was champions league football for Blackburn but Man Utd finished 7th and won the champions league so im stuck in uefa cup.

Well done to Greg,Mikey and Ian who won some trophies this year and unlucky
Lee and Southy who were religated.

If people want to re join let me know.

Lee, lucky your not Sunderlna dnay more, youve lost Pinilla now to Oxford

we're playing the net game now (midday)

Can'e believe I missed out on Europe :(

£875k transfer budget. What a gay board!

Will you be accepting new people into the game at any time in the future?

Henry King said:
Will you be accepting new people into the game at any time in the future?

If you stick around you will have a good chance of playing next season

Yea mate :) we usually play weeknights 11pm till like 12-12.30 and Sunday afternoons but with summer coming were gonna play during the day if you can make the hours get back to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.