Official FM Base Network Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an updated table from yesterday. All the newbie's who asked to join, If you can play weeknights 11pm-12.30am or 1am and Sunday 12pm-3pm then sure you can play.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats more like it nice to see my team is back in mid table, are we definatly playing mid-day during the summer holidays

Nope, I don't although I will ask my dad's friend tonight 'cos I see him at the 7-a-side footy match with the adults tonight that I play in so yeah i'll ask about it. <<<reply to pelican

I can make those times most days although maybe not some of the night ones ';cos of revision but after that I should be able to make evryone. how will I be able to take control of Newcastle?

Ok, pelican I have just been and I found out he has quit and doesn't go anymore but i'll try and get in touch with him a.s.a.p! Soz

Manager Swaps as Sean moves home and AD gets the Newcastle job.

New League Table

WOOP

Midday today btw.

Last edited:
i wanna join the network game!!!lol ive gotta show everyone my skills

alryt then ill post more but how much do i need to post before im allowed to play in the network game:S

No set amount. Just stick around and post for a while, if you're still active and postign by the start of the next season you'll probably be able to play.

I'm back off holiday know and can I join as someone please? don't really mind who

Good to have you back. Pick a side any side.

I think I'll pick Wolves they look to be doing ok and they seem and alright club.

Status
Not open for further replies.