Official FMBase Challenge of the Month - November

I think I forgot to mention but for future Challenges Manager Experience should be set to Automatic.

I suppose that's ok.

Set mine to sunday league I think.

Meh, hardly gonna use them anyway, the squad is very balanced :)

can I start with version 11.0?
I have problems running 11.1 patch.

No sorry.

Set mine to sunday league I think.

Meh, hardly gonna use them anyway, the squad is very balanced :)

Agreed, don't think I'm going to bother with bringing in any new players. Unless I lose some to bigger teams.

Agreed, don't think I'm going to bother with bringing in any new players. Unless I lose some to bigger teams.

Brought in Gai Assulin on a free in-case of a bad injury run on the wings, let Inter have Kouman and Bruno on a co-ownership for about 2 mil combined. Content with the squad, we'll see in January though.

I'm gona do this when I go home. See how I get on against some of you guys.

Brought in Gai Assulin on a free in-case of a bad injury run on the wings, let Inter have Kouman and Bruno on a co-ownership for about 2 mil combined. Content with the squad, we'll see in January though.

Looks like a decent option to have, might have to snap him up as well. ;)

Looks like a decent option to have, might have to snap him up as well. ;)

Haha, weren't gonna sign anyone, he got offered to me, couldn't really refuse (H)

uBUem.png

Friendlies out of the way, time to start losing now...

Just started this, seems like it's going to be a good challenge. Can't wait to see if I can get the best out of Cassano and Pazzini.

About to start this challenge as well, should I just ss everything for now and keep it in a folder then upload it somewhat of a gallery for future references so that I don't have too keep posting ss after ss?

Play enough friendlies Lee?

Nop, would of liked to of played a few more but not enough time. Normally start my friendlies at the end of June.

Just started this, seems like it's going to be a good challenge. Can't wait to see if I can get the best out of Cassano and Pazzini.

Cassano got injured for 3 months in my first League Game. :(

About to start this challenge as well, should I just ss everything for now and keep it in a folder then upload it somewhat of a gallery for future references so that I don't have too keep posting ss after ss?

You only need to take screenshots at the end of the season.

Not going to lie, **** poor start

picture.php

Cassano got injured for 3 months in my first League Game. :(.

I feel your pain mate. He's being hounded by Chelsea and Madrid on my save, he'll no doubt be unsettled soon. Wooooo. :S

Man, I also got Zenit in my play off to get to group stage, though I managed to win both matches by 1-0, the first leg with a penalty in the minute 87 or so.

I lost the first league match, though, against Lazio.

Now I've loaded to go on the game.

As others I also planned on not signing anyone, but offers made Ziegler and Cassano unsettled and I ended selling them to avoid problems, 6 +18.5 million euros, brought in Hubocan, Álex as replacements and Fuller from Stoke to have a striker that can work on the air.

P.S. Yay, referee just wrongly took away our winning goal against Lecce

Last edited:
I shall start this soon.

Champions League Group...

Manchester United
Benfica
Ajax

Sigh. :(

I'm tempted to sell Cassano, just for the cash injection it would no doubt provide. But it may be hard to replace him :S.

Yup, having a go at this. Sampdoria are a good team to manage, decent squad, facilities etc.