Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong, right now its the rules that count. end of

stop acting like victims, stop blaming rangers for everything, even the club knows its partially at fault

I lol'd at this ^^)

And Lennon himself has apologised to the Celtic board, even he knows Celtic are just as much at fault :)

Watched quite a bit off it this season, some Celtic and Rangers best players all moved to Boro, and look how bad they are.

And then look at how Charlie Adam was poor for Rangers before being offloaded to Blackpool.

Watched quite a bit off it this season, some Celtic and Rangers best players all moved to Boro, and look how bad they are.

Mate, the SPL is about on par with the Championship, with the exception of Rangers and Celtic, who would maybe be mid-table prem.

and a Rangers reject went to Blackpool, remind me what happened there again?

Zoomed by Nixon :p

I lol'd at this ^^)

And Lennon himself has apologised to the Celtic board, even he knows Celtic are just as much at fault :)

Neil lennon is at fault, not celtic, what did the rest of the celtic players and staff do wrong ?

Commons** ;)

Celtic and Rangers would be a yo-yo team in the prem, up and down.
they could only grow with the extra revenue, they have as much/more support than the Chelsea/spurs/arsenal/city

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

You're right mate, James Beattie is banging them in
no the other one :p

they could only grow with the extra revenue, they have as much/more support than the Chelsea/spurs/arsenal/city

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

no the other one :p

That's my argument every time, people don't realise the massive amount of money that is in English football compared to Scotland, the sponsorship money in England is insane

That's my argument every time, people don't realise the massive amount of money that is in English football compared to Scotland, the sponsorship money in England is insane
they wouldn't grow any larger than spurs etc, even with the money available, you cant still only fit so many people into a stadium. they would still be mid table sides

you get more money for coming last in the EPL than 1st in the SPL

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

they wouldn't grow any larger than spurs etc, even with the money available, you cant still only fit so many people into a stadium. they would still be mid table sides
why not?
We would gradually get the better players due to having money to spend.
Excluding there players atm what have spurs got that we dont?

you get more money for coming last in the EPL than 1st in the SPL

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

why not?
We would gradually get the better players due to having money to spend.
Excluding there players atm what have spurs got that we dont?
and so would every other team around you, look how long its taken other teams to get where they are, you are not suddenly just going to jump ahead of them, not only that you would be coming from behind

Difference being, Rangers and Celtic are two worldwide brands, Rangers are massive in America, and Celtic are huge in the Far-East. But stay on topic shall we ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.