Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you actually debating that there is such thing as a bigger **** than Diouf?! He spits, dives, abuses players with broken legs (lolol), beats up grannies and dives once more.

Last edited:
He has no trophys because he was playing in a better league :)(btw he will have some winners medals come the end of the season), Brown has played more games this season because he wasn't wanted in England. But if you want to go that way then why isn't Brown in England playing ?

And your right only an immature ****** would come up with the name dufus. Oh btw why isit you support Celtic again ?

and btw just thinking of something when you spoke about diouf running to the papers crying. Didn't Lennon speak in a press conference about diouf ? Didn't lennon also run to the papers complaining about referees ? yes I think he may have done so :).
we will see if he gets medals at the end of the season. Brown isnt playing in England because he doesnt want to. He turned Reading down when they where in the Prem.

btw Dufus with a capital D, I know he doesnt deserve a capital letter but it looks better tbh

Lennon gave his opion when asked questions in (sometimes compulsory Press Conferences)
Diouf went to complain about big bad Brooney because he couldnt handle him.

End of the day El Hadji showed more maturity than your captain and more maturity than your Manager - To me that's a great day and I really pray he scores the winner in the next OF game.
Originally Posted by AldoKemp-1

At the end of the day everyone knows Dufus is about as mature as a 2 year old child.
Surly Diouf will score sometime won the …………

One at a time from now on
Originally Posted by Shay Given

So you don't deny your manager is an idiot?

You talk about Diouf crying to the paper's

let's see if he reacted he would have been sent off and he just want's to get his head down and play so why get involved.
Also didn't Scott Brown turn to the papers the very next day oO)
Also I was very happy he didn't Bring himself down to Scott Browns Level
And the fact your manager doesn't disprove of his action's are disgusting.

Also my friend I come from a family that is full of Celtic supporters

My Dad and his Dad are the only Rangers fans in my family and their not massive fans so every one expected to support Celtic as well but Celtic Disgust me and Sunday just strengthened that.

Last edited:
Are you actually debating that there is such thing as a bigger **** than Diouf?! He spits, dives, abuses players with broken legs (lolol), beats up grannies and dives once more.

If you were smart enough to learn to read the posts, no one is debating diouf being a **** whatsoever ? We are simply debating the fact that Diouf is better and showed more maturity than Scott brown ;).

we will see if he gets medals at the end of the season. Brown isnt playing in England because he doesnt want to. He turned Reading down when they where in the Prem.

btw Dufus with a capital D, I know he doesnt deserve a capital letter but it looks better tbh

Lennon gave his opion when asked questions in (sometimes compulsory Press Conferences)
Diouf went to complain about big bad Brooney because he couldnt handle him.

And yes we will see, Its not compulsory to answer questions though, he chose to. Diouf couldn't handle brown ? brown was out of order in what he did if it was the other way around you would have all been complaining. And with a capital D really ? you really are mature ;)

you never answered my question as to why your a celtic fan glory hunter ?

Oh give it a rest, you sound like the people who phone up superscoreboard every night :p. We all know Diouf's a ****, although probably a marginally better player, so let's just leave it at that.

Originally Posted by AldoKemp-1

Originally Posted by Shay Given

So you don't deny your manager is an idiot?

You talk about Diouf crying to the paper's

let's see if he reacted he would have been sent off and he just want's to get his head down and play so why get involved.
Also didn't Scott Brown turn to the papers the very next day oO)
Also I was very happy he didn't Bring himself down to Scott Browns Level
And the fact your manager doesn't disprove of his action's are disgusting.

Also my friend I come from a family that is full of Celtic supporters

My Dad and his Dad are the only Rangers fans in my family and their not massive fans so every one expected to support Celtic as well but Celtic Disgust me and Sunday just strengthened that.
The award he won this month makes me think otherwise tbh

Brown went to the papers to defend himself from the **** that was coming from Dioufs mouth, many players give each other abuse during games but usually one does run to the press saying he said this and that especially not when it is a 2 way street.

That Lennon doesnt disprove of Browns actions? whywould he, Brown scored the equalizer and was one of our better players. What does it matter if he replied to Diouf abuse?

This has to be the most entertaining thread on here in a while <)

IMO both Brown and Diouf are average footballers who have faces you would never tire of punching :)

Oh give it a rest, you sound like the people who phone up superscoreboard every night :p. We all know Diouf's a ****, although probably a marginally better player, so let's just leave it at that.

I'd rather phone Real Radio tbh (A) but I wouldn't waste my time.

Last edited:
If you were smart enough to learn to read the posts, no one is debating diouf being a **** whatsoever ? We are simply debating the fact that Diouf is better and showed more maturity than Scott brown ;).

And yes we will see, Its not compulsory to answer questions though, he chose to. Diouf couldn't handle brown ? brown was out of order in what he did if it was the other way around you would have all been complaining. And with a capital D really ? you really are mature ;)

yes Diouf cant handle Brown that is why he went crying, why else would he?

If Diouf turned around a celebrated in Browns face I would be thinking he is a Cocky wee ****

I support Celtic because I grew up watching Celtic, Parkhead was the fist professional football ground I went to, my friends supported them, 1st jersey i had (excluding Ireland I think :S) They are not Rangers and they have conections with Ireland.

Why do you support Rangers?

Whenever thing's aren't going Celtic's way they try to cover up. And their fan's all go along with it.
Also you seem to have some weird Fascination that all the referees are against you.
Which is rather petty how often do you here some of the smaller teams (Hamilton, M'Well, Dons) complain
about the refs never they just get on with it
I don't like Neil Lennon never have by girlfriend is a PARTICK THISTLE fan and she hate's him as a manager because of the referee strike which was caused by Celtic (namely Neil Lennon)
oh and btw she hates Rangers aswell

ALSO I THINK CELTIC FANS ARE MAINLY P****D OF AT DIOUF BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH OF A FLOP LJUNGBERG WAS HAHAHA THEY KNOW DIOUF IS A GOOD PLAYER AND HAS BEEN PLAYING AT THE TOP LEVEL. BUT LJUNGBERG HASN'T

Yes i wouldnt be happy if diouf done the same but then again you lot would be happy as both sets fans see it as one getting one over the other. I have allwasy said that scott brown is a good player to all of my freinds he is just been played in the wrong position. Brown has played better in the right side of midfield a position which i have been saying to my mates is where he should play as he doesnt have the ability to stay calm in that position as he has proven by needles yellow cards over the past few seasons. Since bronw has been moved to the right side of midfield he has been playing much better and is contributing to the team more as well as i feel kayal and ki and are better centre midfielders than him.

This is a pretty much a typical ranagers fan arugment you are trying to clutch at straws for your teams inability for not closing out the game. I was at the first old firm game and i was first to admit celtic were beaten fair adn sqaure irespective about the penalty decision. Yes we didnt win but i feel that over all we should be the ones feeling unhappy about not winning the games and you should feel happy at not getting beat as you were second best through out.

And on a lighthearted way to finish this.

The RSPCA habe acted quickly after the events at ibrox if you see any ranagers players with a dog please call 0800-0-1, -1-1-, 2-1, -2-2 for free advice on how to hold a lead.

Whenever thing's aren't going Celtic's way they try to cover up. And their fan's all go along with it.
Also you seem to have some weird Fascination that all the referees are against you.
Which is rather petty how often do you here some of the smaller teams (Hamilton, M'Well, Dons) complain
about the refs never they just get on with it
I don't like Neil Lennon never have by girlfriend is a PARTICK THISTLE fan and she hate's him as a manager because of the referee strike which was caused by Celtic (namely Neil Lennon)
oh and btw she hates Rangers aswell

ALSO I THINK CELTIC FANS ARE MAINLY P****D OF AT DIOUF BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH OF A FLOP LJUNGBERG WAS HAHAHA THEY KNOW DIOUF IS A GOOD PLAYER AND HAS BEEN PLAYING AT THE TOP LEVEL. BUT LJUNGBERG HASN'T
How has Ljungberg flopped? He hasnt been given a chance yet!!

yes Diouf cant handle Brown that is why he went crying, why else would he?

If Diouf turned around a celebrated in Browns face I would be thinking he is a Cocky wee ****

I support Celtic because I grew up watching Celtic, Parkhead was the fist professional football ground I went to, my friends supported them, 1st jersey i had (excluding Ireland I think :S) They are not Rangers and they have conections with Ireland.

Why do you support Rangers?

Well first of all anyway Crying is something when tears come from your eyes which never happened anyway, He handle the brown thing professionally unlike Brown & Lennon, who never act very professional tbh.

But your irish ? same as your friends most likely ? why not support a team in ireland ? why did it have to be Celtic ? maybe a bigoted reason... What Connections do celtic have with ireland ? Celtic are a so called scottish team.

I support Rangers because they are my home team, Im scottish as is my team, My family are Rangers fans.

Shall I? Yes? Let's.

Diouf IS a good player, if you deny that, you've got brain damage. It was good that it APPEARED [note, it appeared, he might [again, MIGHT] have said something, no one can be sure] to keep a calm head during the match, showed some maturity.

As for Brown? He said it himself it's the best yellow card he ever got. I won't lie, for a while it looked like he just wanted a huge manly hug from Diouf XD but in truth he should've just celebrated to the fans, rather than one specific player.

The nobody argument from Diouf. True, no one will know Brown in around 10 years and a lot of people will know Diouf, but we need to keep in mind, Diouf may be remembered mainly for the wrong reasons [moaning at a man with a broken leg, spitting on fans, etc.] Sure, he's been named in the FIFA 100 in 2004, but that's one of his few positive achievements really.

These? Facts to be honest.

Well first of all anyway Crying is something when tears come from your eyes which never happened anyway, He handle the brown thing professionally unlike Brown & Lennon, who never act very professional tbh.

But your irish ? same as your friends most likely ? why not support a team in ireland ? why did it have to be Celtic ? maybe a bigoted reason... What Connections do celtic have with ireland ? Celtic are a so called scottish team.

I support Rangers because they are my home team, Im scottish as is my team, My family are Rangers fans.
lets not get into a relgion debate again as thread will be closed, the guy can support any team he wants.

okay then wining :)

I do suport a team in Ireland but there isnt much point putting a team in the Irish 1st Division as the team I support as nobody would know them. Celtic where set up by a Irish Preist and have had lots of Irish players over the years.

Why do you support Man U and FCUM they are English, Glory Hunting?

This is a pretty much a typical ranagers fan arugment you are trying to clutch at straws for your teams inability for not closing out the game. I was at the first old firm game and i was first to admit celtic were beaten fair adn sqaure irespective about the penalty decision. Yes we didnt win but i feel that over all we should be the ones feeling unhappy about not winning the games and you should feel happy at not getting beat as you were second best through out.

Typical rangers fan arguement ? Well you must be really deluded because I think you'll find I have already Admitted Rangers where poor. we made the wrong decisions. I think as I also criticised you lot for complainign about refs rather than praising your team and manager for getting things spot on. Which basically says I think Your team were the better and that your manager made great tactical decisions. So yes Im clutching straws and whatever. Once again you lot jump into things without knowing what your saying.

So your the second Celtic fan I have proved wrong ;)

Shay claims diouf was bad through 3 goals in 3 season so I got stats on who has scored more goals. First point.

You know jump in about me being typical rangers fan when I already know my team where poor and Celtic where the better team. so yes... The only Person I can actually really listen to on this forum as a celtic fan is Taida. He's the only person that is quite honest and realistic.

Im fed up arguing with Shay about Celtic because really I disagree with almost everything he says and he always has green tinted shades on plus he also has the maturity of Scott Brown.

okay then wining :)

I do suport a team in Ireland but there isnt much point putting a team in the Irish 1st Division as the team I support as nobody would know them. Celtic where set up by a Irish Preist and have had lots of Irish players over the years.

Why do you support Man U and FCUM they are English, Glory Hunting?

Celtic are still a scottish team not irish and big deal they have had players from Ireland lol,

I have supported Man U ever since I was growing up also and the is down to My Uncle who has been like a father to me. The only club he supports is Man Utd and he brought me up supporting United aswell taking me to games, Fcum, I don't support just follow but was just easier putting it in as support. I like what they have done and I agree with what they have done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.