Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-okenobi

Devilishly surreptitious.
Reaction score
Im absolutely gobsmacked, im a good few years in on my Hoffenheim save and i've just spent my season budget and more on acquiring Wayne Rooney for £80m.

Now look at the mail i received after i signed Rooney, this has got to be a once in a life time offer, i only wish i had the dosh to sign him up lol

I think I would have probably accepted then quickly free up the capitol as like you said this really is very rare.

Why not try sell one of your players for about £10m and just buy him in future installments :p (i think it's cheating but at least you get messi)

I've sold Demba Ba for 12m, Pavlyuchenko for 2.5m, Christian Eicher for 2m, Morais for 5m and Carlos Eduardo for 10m. Barcelona have accepted a dodgy deal (installments, sell-on etc) but i have one final hurdle to overturn............................Wages, it is impossible, i can only offer 150k pw max and lil Messi wants 220k pw and 10m sign on fee, theres no way round it, if i adjust my budgets i'll be able to afford his wages but i wont be able to afford the the lump sum and installments, think i may have to give Messi a miss :':)'(

But dam i gota bring some good talent in to replace the lads i sold lol

I've sold Demba Ba for 12m, Pavlyuchenko for 2.5m, Christian Eicher for 2m, Morais for 5m and Carlos Eduardo for 10m. Barcelona have accepted a dodgy deal (installments, sell-on etc) but i have one final hurdle to overturn............................Wages, it is impossible, i can only offer 150k pw max and lil Messi wants 220k pw and 10m sign on fee, theres no way round it, if i adjust my budgets i'll be able to afford his wages but i wont be able to afford the the lump sum and installments, think i may have to give Messi a miss :':)'(

But dam i gota bring some good talent in to replace the lads i sold lol

give him a 25 % yearly wage rise and massive goal bonus and stuff and he might join

um if you offer him lots of appearance fees, goal bonuses, and promise him a wage rise he should accept

Try adjusting your budget for the wages and then when he accepts and is about to go through, adjust it back for your transfer, has worked before for me.

Wow this is one **** of a offer... try to make it work man, getting the best player in the world is something special

Dan's way out of it I think works. It's sneaky, but it's worth it.

Good luck mate, this is one **** of a bargain. Unfortunately i dont know of any clubs other than Barca who would be able to pay his wages. It was the same when i tried to sign Ronaldo .

I got him thanks to Dan's sneaky way lol it's crippled my budget (32k pw in the red) but Messi's worth it he accepted 175k pw with 25% yearly rise and max app and goal fees.

Thankyou all for your help and interest in this matter ;)

That is decent to sign him at the price. Did you praise him every now and then i take it ?

No way you could get all those players with Hoffenheim, Torres, Rooney, Berbatov, Pique, Santon.

That is decent to sign him at the price. Did you praise him every now and then i take it ?

Not once, i added him to my shortlist and had him scouted as i do with every save but that was at the very beginning of the game lmao, last season i won the league and the german cup and champions league, maybe that had something to do with it lol

No way you could get all those players with Hoffenheim, Torres, Rooney, Berbatov, Pique, Santon.

Well considering he has got them, ermm...you can?

Well done on getting him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.