Status
Not open for further replies.
Back it up somewhere else too XD

dont wana lose messi and rooney playing for you, that would be a disaster!!!

loll... i dont get why everyone freaks on Rooney. There are sooooo many cheaper strikers out there that will do more goals then him.

I don't want to make accusations but Hoffenheim are one of the poorest clubs in Germany, how did you end up getting such huge money to spend?

Well considering they have a faiirly wealthy chairman i think, they may be one of the richest?

Messi will be a beast in the german league, I had him with chelsea in 2013 and in england he isn't much kop, not as good as he should be, nice one :)

Second that. I would chew my left arm off to sign him IRL.....not my right one though

We are not talking IRL here... but FM. I agree that Rooney is better then 98% of strikers in the world IRL.. But on FM , the reality is that , there's alot of "unrealistic" good players that are worth 1/10 of Rooney's asking price and will produce a similar avg rating per game.

Just to back off my argument, heres pictures of TOP goal scorers of my current sunderland game.
Now i am not saying they are better then him, but with the right tactics and support in midfield, who needs a 80-100m fee player?

Their are plenty of strikers better than Rooney ON THE GAME! That will cost alot less.
Zarate - 30mil, still expensive but alot less
Aguero - 45mil, yet again expensive but alot less and alot better
Hulk - 25mil, very cheap for the goals he pays back

We are not talking IRL here... but FM. I agree that Rooney is better then 98% of strikers in the world IRL.. But on FM , the reality is that , there's alot of "unrealistic" good players that are worth 1/10 of Rooney's asking price and will produce a similar avg rating per game.

Just to back off my argument, heres pictures of TOP goal scorers of my current sunderland game.
Now i am not saying they are better then him, but with the right tactics and support in midfield, who needs a 80-100m fee player?

I know that, I have a mini-army of strikers who have cost less than 5m, I was making a point.

Yeah I think people are missing the point here, you wont get the same joy at signing fraizer campbell and him netting 30 times as you would having wayne rooney in your team scoring 30 times ... his owner is rich anyway why not use the money :p

If you have the money, why not?!

who would you prefer on the back of your club shirt, Rooney or Campbell XD

keep the fans happy ;)

Transfers for each season from 1st to last:

Wow, obviously my accusations are because I'm jealous of your obviously superior FM10 skills lol. That's incredible, I mean, when I try stuff like that i can never get players like VDV on loan, they just reject my team. Good work with that but, my Hoffenheim save got corrupted or XML error or something after 2 and a bit seasons. :(

how has he had SO MUCH MONEY to spend? he had 10 first season, 15 second, get your facts right, he obviously won the league or won a trophy or finished high up the table to get that kind of cash,

well done, whats your win record like? your chairman clearly thinks you're the bees knees with the money he's throwing your way :)

i hate it when people go "it's been edited"

Maybe He's just better than you?
Not everything good is edited.

Yeah, and then he showed screenshots as proof, and now I believe him. Nothing wrong with doubt when something incredible is going on. If I said that I was Fernando Torres, you would obviously want to see some proof before you believed me, same thing here...

Im about to go in my 3rd season with catania, im doing really well and am in 3rd, im sure they will throw me some money, they gave me 20m at the start of the 2nd season and i only finished 6th!!

well done, whats your win record like? your chairman clearly thinks you're the bees knees with the money he's throwing your way :)

my win record is fairly good especially against the big boys but i struggle against the smaller rep teams or scrape a 1-0 win lol my best result was without a doubt Real Madrid in the cl, the 1st leg finished 6-3 to them but i got 3 away goals. Then when they came to the hopp i stuffed them 3-0 and advanced to the final then i scraped a 1-0 win over At Madrid to win the cl, that season i won the treble and thats why i was given 72m budget lol which i blew on Rooney and Messi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.