Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my current team, well proud of them :D

put messi on the right side as an inside forward , that's his natural position.

And eventually ashley young on the left side, cutting inside and valencia as a substitute.

It is not obvious that he is a few years in, when messi is 27 :S

well done mate, great team especially with a mediocre club

;)

Can you post a screenie of your transfer for each season?

where is the fun in editing the db??????

Check the date im a good few years in, most the players i have bought i had on loan for a season first eg. Santon, Milevskyi, Pavlyuchenko. And the rest i broke the bank for, Torres 60m 2 seasons ago, Rooney 80m, Messi 35.5m and Pique last season minimum fee release clause of 24m and Berbatov 4 seasons ago was transfer listed for 10m, i certainly did not edit the db

Last edited:
I think if anyone is worthy of maximum app and goal bonuses, it would be Lio Messi.

where is the fun in editing the db??????

Check the date im a good few years in, most the players i have bought i had on loan for a season first eg. Santon, Milevskyi, Pavlyuchenko. And the rest i broke the bank for, Torres 60m 2 seasons ago, Rooney 80m, Messi 35.5m and Pique last season minimum fee release clause of 42m and Berbatov 4 seasons ago was transfer listed for 10m, i certainly did not edit the db

OK my bad, just seemed a bit off, I mean I won the Bundesliga with Hoffenheim after 2 seasons, and had like 15mil for transfers, you must have done really well for a while to get that sort of cash

OK my bad, just seemed a bit off, I mean I won the Bundesliga with Hoffenheim after 2 seasons, and had like 15mil for transfers, you must have done really well for a while to get that sort of cash

I believe the guy. I've never played in the german league, but i like to play with Sunderland who isn't a top tier team and i can built a very decent team after 3-4 seasons... Right now, i just started my 3rd season and got a 97m transfer budget... buy players like Neymar, Kryvtsov, otamendi Lung Jr , angel Di maria and a good striking duo (i use Bent and F. Campbell and for some reason, they do 60goal together each year) and u can build a winning team easily after 2 seasons. at the 3rd season, with a transfer of close to 100m, just start bringing in the super stars ;)

I don't want to make accusations but Hoffenheim are one of the poorest clubs in Germany, how did you end up getting such huge money to spend?

I don't want to make accusations but Hoffenheim are one of the poorest clubs in Germany, how did you end up getting such huge money to spend?

I thought they had the billionaire owner? :S

he one champions league duh lol when did you get the offer for messi mate hope he come to me forest team lol

Are you refering to 'real life'? My chairman Dietmar Hopp keeps chucking money into the club and not just a little bit, 2/3 seasons ago he chucked a lump sum of 50m into the everyday running costs of the club. I admit that when i first started funds were a bit thin, hence the loans, but after getting into the champions league (albeit not advancing past the group stage) my budgets kept growing and i have certainly shown that the budgets were used in advancing the club. So far we have under our belt 2 league titles, 1 german cup title, 1 europa league title and 1 champions league title and the media prediction every season is 1st.

Dietmar Hopp is described by the media as 'free-spending' that mixed with the fact that i win titles is the reason i get so much money, although compared to the likes of RMadrid, Barcelona, Man Utd and Man City who get given 150m EVERY season i dont consider myself to have a huge budget, just a generous one.

Sorry for the essay :D

Mate you have done really well and built a stunning team...

i cant believe the amount of critics and questions your getting...

you have shown the evidence, and still getting questions XD

just keep it up until your unbeatable, if your not already LOL

Wow this is really Gobsmacking not many people have acheieved what youve just done without cheating :D

HOffenheim have such a profitable squad. Nearly all of the first team can be sold for a tidy sum. Thats an unreal price for Messi, I would do anything to get him at that price....

Thankyou all very much for your support, unfortunately im not unbeatable i seem to beat the big boys but fall victim to defeat against some of the smaller clubs, i scrape soooooo many wins 1-0 lol, including both the champions league and german cup finals last season but its all about the result and i'll take a 1-0 win every time lol.

Still cant believe i've got Messi, i was over the moon to sign Rooney and then the lil man was offered lol ive never seen this in any of the FM games ive played lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.