Status
Not open for further replies.
How Did You manage To Get Them Players With Hoffenheim, What Competitions Did You Win??
Must Say, Fair Play Though :D

I understand that some people are going to be sceptical it's human nature, but its all here in black and white (and red and yellow lol), i love the manager series and have played every single one since, probably the dawn of time, i am good because of the hours i have put into the game you put in the hours, you reap the rewards. I know what tactics work for me and make the teams play the way i want them to, it really is as simple as that ;)

If i can do it, anyone can, just have faith in yourself and your ability to become an FM legend :D

Seriously man, Your A Legend haha, What Other Saves You Got Where Youve done Something Like This ?? :p

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

You Should Post Your Tactic up on here, im sure it would get more hits than mr hough's... no.. maybe not sorry :D haha

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

But seriously dude, post it up :)

I just had a look at the hoffenheim transfer history in my chelsea save (season 2012/13), in there first season they spent £5.75m, in the second £31m, in the third £59m, and £18m in the current season. id say hes telling the truth and not cheating. plus he sold players and won everything lol.
your teams amazing man!

Last edited:
I understand that some people are going to be sceptical it's human nature, but its all here in black and white (and red and yellow lol), i love the manager series and have played every single one since, probably the dawn of time, i am good because of the hours i have put into the game you put in the hours, you reap the rewards. I know what tactics work for me and make the teams play the way i want them to, it really is as simple as that ;)

If i can do it, anyone can, just have faith in yourself and your ability to become an FM legend :D
you say you struggle against the smaller teams. dunno if you us the touchline shous, but try going to more of a control, using play wider and retain possesiion to control tempo and stretch and probe them more?

also youve probably already done this, but also increase the creative freedom your players have, you have SO many players capable of magic, who can undo a team in a flash

Trust me Hoffenheim have a great chairman, I started a save not long ago with them ...

View attachment 59239

I didnt even ask for more money and gives me 16.25mil :O:D

Anyone who accuses steve of cheating is gay. he is one of the most truthful people i know. he is one of the biggest legends on this forum. anyone who spoken to him. knows he isnt the cheating type,

awesome team man

Anyone who accuses steve of cheating is gay. he is one of the most truthful people i know. he is one of the biggest legends on this forum. anyone who spoken to him. knows he isnt the cheating type,

awesome team man

I second that. steve-o is honest, and I have seen stuff like that before, not with Messi, but with Ribery, Aguero, Ronaldo and Perotti.

Awesome achievement, when I last had Messi, i cheated to get him on FM09 and he was a fail for Man City but he will rip up the German League! Tremendous achievement!

Dietmar Hopp, the Hoffenheim chairman was at one point rated the 698th richest man in the world! So that is probably where he got all his money from..
Fair play mate keep it going!!

Latest news - January 2015 -
  • Signed Igor Akinfeev on a free transfer
  • Sold Nicolas Otamendi to Zenit for £20m
  • Making Cristiano Ronaldo my prime target for next season

u have a great team there mate and well done wit ur game but i was jus wondering y did messi leave barca is it cuz he wasnt getting enuff playing time or someone took his spot or something??

Im not sure but upon reading the offer mail it stated that he had 'recently handed in a transfer request' and when i completed the deal and he joined the Hoff i received a mail that stated 'Messi sad to part from Guardiola' so i have no idea

How do you plan on playing Ronaldo? Because unless Ronaldo or Messi play out left a big name is gonna be sitting on the bench (if you go with Torres and Rooney up front).

You should go for Fabregas after Ronaldo. Good luck with it mate.

****** ****, immense team Steve.

Anyone that accuses of cheating, I KILL YOU. :$ <)

How do you plan on playing Ronaldo? Because unless Ronaldo or Messi play out left a big name is gonna be sitting on the bench (if you go with Torres and Rooney up front).

You should go for Fabregas after Ronaldo. Good luck with it mate.

Cheers mate, im playing Messi on the left so Ronaldo will slot into the right gona sell Young because tbh he's not been playing well and i only ask him to step up when Messi is injured (6 weeks so far) as for Fabregas he is on my wanted list but with Zuculini playing well it would mean dropping either him or Cesc to the bench but saying that, i think i might change my formation slightly (have 2 cm's rather than a cm and a dm) in which case he would slot in lovely lol, thankyou buddy.

Thankyou Max ;)

Last edited:
Steve, nice one!

The fact that people can accuse you of cheating is a disgrace.

You have an immense team so keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.