Status
Not open for further replies.
you have messi rooney and torres --' at hoffe, and i know the chairman is a giving person but non the less, some screenies would be nice, AND IM NOT CALLING YOU A CHEATER

Look back on the thread, and you'll see that he has already posted screenshots.

looks like good organic growth to me... average net spend of 10 mill in the first 3 seasons.... then i presume European success has given you the money to spend.

great team. well done. a few too many united players though :O... i wouldn't buy a virus from that mob!

ur doing a great job mate and inspired me to create a hoffienhiem carrer too thanks

looks like good organic growth to me... average net spend of 10 mill in the first 3 seasons.... then i presume European success has given you the money to spend.

great team. well done. a few too many united players though :O... i wouldn't buy a virus from that mob!

Cheers mate, in response to ur comment about too many utd players, im a utd fan which should explain everything lol

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

ur doing a great job mate and inspired me to create a hoffienhiem carrer too thanks

Thankyou very much, I hope you have as much luck as me ;)

I wish you all the best with your Hoff career.

Steve mate you made me do Hoffenheim i ended my forest story now so be looking forward in this challenge to build a glacticos team for Hoffenheim

akinfeev on a free is amazing (i did same in 2015 too!, but 5mil compensation still needed :/) he's now a legenday gk for me and has been my best for a good 6 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.