Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Guys how instructions do you have by strikers?I win but consecration chances is bad ... I have for example 9 clear cut chances for game and give 2 goals ... This happens to me very often.Thanks for advice.

thanks, tactic is awesome. i won with fulham 4-2 against chelsea... AWAY!

Guys how instructions do you have by strikers?I win but consecration chances is bad ... I have for example 9 clear cut chances for game and give 2 goals ... This happens to me very often.Thanks for advice.

I only had this for the first season and a half or so .. Now they just seem to score. Keep the squad the same as much as possible and let them get really used to each other is the only thing i can suggest.

Hey Onox, after months of using your tactic I just felt I had to let you know how well it's been going for me. I'm currently in my fifth season managing Tottenham, and I guess I'll just let some of the results speak for themselves...

Far and away the best tactic I've ever used - you are a genius

View attachment 128589

View attachment 128590

View attachment 128591

View attachment 128592

I'm actually seriously considering not using it in the future, its just too powerful. I literally can't lose.

Onox,

Hey, you mentioned you tested it with AC Milan. Not sure if anyone discussed this on the thread (only read half the pages), but who did you use back in Milan with this tactics? I use a similar tactics but can't make up my mind on whether to use three forwards with Robinho Ibra Pato or AMC (Ronaldinho or Robinho) + 2 ST (Ibra Pato). Also, in the midfield, did you consider Pirlo Advanced Playmaker, Gattuso Ball Winning and Ambrosini/Flamini Deep Lying, or did you hire other players?

* Could you please explain (maybe update original post) the team settings (defensive line, tempo, width, playmaker, etc)? I didn't see screenshots for that and since I try not to download tactics that are too good (so I've heard), I would like just to get some ideas and try something similar of my own.

Thanks!

This tactic have been a saving grace so far for my Manchester United save. Started the first season with a different tactic all season (JP Woody's high scoring), don't get me wrong I scored a lot of goals but the defense was horrendous and the whole team was just inconsistent. Started the second season now using your tactic (Sold all my wingers and bought some world class mid's) and it's going very well, trying to get the team talks right which I think is helping a lot. With 8 league games played I'm 19 goals for and only 2 against, compared to this time last season I had only scored 20 and conceded a whopping 13 goals in league play alone.

Just a quick update of my Man City game using this tactic .... It's been good since about halfway through the first season, but it literally just gets better and better each season. Best tactic by such a long way. Latest season attached (best yet).

Anyone has experiences on that system with lower league teams or freshly promoted squads which have to struggle with shoe-string budgets against worldclass opponents ?

I mean if your are e.g. ManU it seems that you are already worldclass and have got quality players to fulfill the attributes of nearly every tactics easily ;)

Anyone has experiences on that system with lower league teams or freshly promoted squads which have to struggle with shoe-string budgets against worldclass opponents ?

I mean if your are e.g. ManU it seems that you are already worldclass and have got quality players to fulfill the attributes of nearly every tactics easily ;)

I have used this tactic with Sheff UTD starting from their 2nd year in EPL. First season in Championship, I used a similar (4-1-2-1-2) system. In my first season in EPL, I think I used the Goal galore tactic (4-5-1) and it was good to get me to 10th. However, in 2nd season, I was last by December and it couldn't do anything, so I changed to Onox 4.1 tactic and I finished 6th! Back then, the squad was a mix of original Sheff UTD, some promising wonder kids, and aging good players such as Anelka and Ibra.

2 seasons after that I won EPL, UCL, FA Cup, Euro Super Cup and reached semi final of League Cup, but then the team had more new gens and players that are excellent.

Last edited:
hmm seems interesting, i love total football :D

gonna try it with spurs, i'll let you know later

The tactic v.5 is good but my fullback ratings and defence have been mediocre at times..Leaking goals at times against lower teams..Im using Bolton btw..Any ideas?

Yes, very much so. I actually think it works better with the latest patch than the one it was designed for ...

i have been waiting for about a month for the new version 6 to come out and it still has not come out whats up onox

Back