Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Excellent tactic, I switch between V4/4.1/5 depending on the opposition and have made several tweaks to the defensive aspect to tailor it to my team.

Current League Table
809_Barclays_Premier_League_Inform.jpg

Fixture List

422_Arsenal_Arsenal_Fixtures_2.jpg

However, I've been very lucky in that David Silva, Pjanic, and Carlos Tevez were unhappy, transfer listed, and thus available for 9-16 GBP in the second season where I had plenty of money to grab them on the cheap.

834_Untitled_1.jpg

Definitely among the best tactics I've used, and more consistent than most too.

Are you playing with the new patch?

@stupidmoose
i'd like to know your instructions for the left mc and right mc , if possible :p
is there a difference between them ?

Last edited:
Onox you need to do something about def set piece since the last patch has allow opponent also use "Long Post" corner tactic plus their free kick can't also been underestimate.

I looking foward with v6 tactic (I already wait so long)

Pastor in Palermo.Where is him post?Only 5 goals and a few assist with inside forward.

Excellent tactic, I switch between V4/4.1/5 depending on the opposition and have made several tweaks to the defensive aspect to tailor it to my team.

Current League Table
809_Barclays_Premier_League_Inform.jpg

Fixture List

422_Arsenal_Arsenal_Fixtures_2.jpg

However, I've been very lucky in that David Silva, Pjanic, and Carlos Tevez were unhappy, transfer listed, and thus available for 9-16 GBP in the second season where I had plenty of money to grab them on the cheap.

834_Untitled_1.jpg

Definitely among the best tactics I've used, and more consistent than most too.

mate out of the different versions of this tactic, which one in your opinion is the best?
also did you use the recommended oi for the tactic?

Onox you need to do something about def set piece since the last patch has allow opponent also use "Long Post" corner tactic plus their free kick can't also been underestimate.

I looking foward with v6 tactic (I already wait so long)

I'm inclined to agree. In the 11.1 patch, this tactic (with a few minor modifications) proved the best by far for my team. Won the Dutch league twice in my first three seasons with SC Heerenveen, the Dutch cup once, and was about to make it through the group face of the CL in my fourth. Truly fantastic.

Started a new game with the 11.2 patch installed, and things aren't working out quite as well. The tactic itself still seems solid, creating a decent amount of clear cut chances (but missing most). Set pieces are a real problem though. A rough estimate would be 75% of my goals conceded are from set pieces. Was trying to tweak, but got fired 14 matches into my first season. Will start a new try soon, for some further tweaking.

ps: And my 19-penalty-taking AMC still misses most of his spot-kicks. Had hoped the patch would change that..

@stupidmoose
i'd like to know your instructions for the left mc and right mc , if possible :p
is there a difference between them ?
Depends on who I'm playing mate. If for instance it's Miralem Pjanic instead of Fabregas, I tend to give him a more attacking role since he's a more attacking player. If it's Nasri, I give him a bit more creative freedom. For someone like Fabregas more balanced settings catering for his playmaker abilities do the job. For most matches against bad opposition I don't really change much, but for the important matches I try to give them roles they can excel at.

mate out of the different versions of this tactic, which one in your opinion is the best?
also did you use the recommended oi for the tactic?
I don't use OI.

For most teams V4 and V5 are the best (e.g. Sunderland, Stoke, even Everton and Aston Villa. These tactics allow them to score more goals.

Against better teams I prefer 4.1 (Counter) as it allows you to attack on the counter - this will usually lead to less goals overall but it can make the difference against a better team.

I still waiting for v6.. v5 no longer work in my 4th season of at madrid.. I got streak draw.. I think when some people say that ai will get use of tactic if keep using same tactic is may right..:'(

Ive used V5 for a full season now with Arsenal, won the league and the league cup but lost in the final of the FA cup and Champions league. A great first season though overall. Only signings i made were Rodwell at start of year and Akinfeev in January.

Depends on who I'm playing mate. If for instance it's Miralem Pjanic instead of Fabregas, I tend to give him a more attacking role since he's a more attacking player. If it's Nasri, I give him a bit more creative freedom. For someone like Fabregas more balanced settings catering for his playmaker abilities do the job. For most matches against bad opposition I don't really change much, but for the important matches I try to give them roles they can excel at.

I don't use OI.

For most teams V4 and V5 are the best (e.g. Sunderland, Stoke, even Everton and Aston Villa. These tactics allow them to score more goals.

Against better teams I prefer 4.1 (Counter) as it allows you to attack on the counter - this will usually lead to less goals overall but it can make the difference against a better team.

thanks ;)

Been trying this out with a couple of lesser teams to see how that goes.

With Sheffield United, I won the Championship with 5 games to spare, absolutely walked it, so it still works for slightly lower divisions.

However, I also tried it with Wexford Youths in the Irish First Division, and just got absolutely slaughtered!

For anyone expecting this to be a wonder tactic, it WILL work well if you have at least averagely competent players. If you have a team full of oafs though, this isn't suddenly going to make them play like world beaters.

I've tried many different tactics from this site and this is by FAR the best and most consistant. Just finished 2014/2015 season with Man City (a bit over-powered I know) but have won everything .. a lot.

321 games played.
270 won.
34 drawn.
17 lost.

936 goals scored.
236 conceded.

20 cups won.
5 leagues won.

Love it, thank you Onox.

Onox - any news on v6 yet mate?

Still working on it mate, I havent had much time to make it ready yet due to holidays and also due to the fact that its proving to be very hard to make my team score more from the Clear Cut Chances. As most of you know, this tac is 99% of the time perfect and unbeatable but the real challenge is to make it score goals. I'm doing a million of tries and tweaks to increase the goals from ccc's, in my latest tweak ive actually pushed the full becks into wing beck's and one notch up in the field. Ive increased runs with them and crosses among other things.

Truth is that since I feel that the v5 tac is very stable so far and most are having good success with it, im spending more time in perfecting v6. Since v6 is all about scoring more goals, it will take awhile to tweak and fix v6 to do just that. Only way to properly test tweaks that are made towards scoring more goals is to play a lot of games/season and compare results with different tweaks to the v6 beta, this is what I am currently working on.

I cant give a proper ETA on release but I believe it should be ready in a week max two if everything goes as good as it had been going so far with the testing.

I have only got the fm11 demo at he moment do you think this tactic will work on that and does this work on any patch.

Still working on it mate, I havent had much time to make it ready yet due to holidays and also due to the fact that its proving to be very hard to make my team score more from the Clear Cut Chances. As most of you know, this tac is 99% of the time perfect and unbeatable but the real challenge is to make it score goals. I'm doing a million of tries and tweaks to increase the goals from ccc's, in my latest tweak ive actually pushed the full becks into wing beck's and one notch up in the field. Ive increased runs with them and crosses among other things.

Truth is that since I feel that the v5 tac is very stable so far and most are having good success with it, im spending more time in perfecting v6. Since v6 is all about scoring more goals, it will take awhile to tweak and fix v6 to do just that. Only way to properly test tweaks that are made towards scoring more goals is to play a lot of games/season and compare results with different tweaks to the v6 beta, this is what I am currently working on.

I cant give a proper ETA on release but I believe it should be ready in a week max two if everything goes as good as it had been going so far with the testing.

Thanks for the reply mate!

Have you tried reducing the strikers creative freedom? I'm sure I've read that someone had success with this.

I still find v5 very good, but from set pieces and wingers it becomes weak and can leak goals - I think if those things can be fixed you'll have your v6, nothing apart from making it more solid needs to change in my opinion... but you know best!

Good luck, looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks for the reply mate!

Have you tried reducing the strikers creative freedom? I'm sure I've read that someone had success with this.

I still find v5 very good, but from set pieces and wingers it becomes weak and can leak goals - I think if those things can be fixed you'll have your v6, nothing apart from making it more solid needs to change in my opinion... but you know best!

Good luck, looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Yea ive been playing around with creative freedom on the strikers to make them score more, also the leaked goals from set pieces has mainly been due to the set piece bug in fm11 where the set piece instructions for players sometimes reset. This bug has been fixed in the latest fm11 patch I believe. With v6 I have not conceded a goal from set pieces for two seasons as far as I can remember, I have been making some set pieces instruction changes however.

Back