Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
I feel that the fifth version still is incredbly awesome, so take your time and perfect v6. I will most likely use it, since this tactic has been working wonders in all my saves.

I am going to try this tactic with palermo. I'll show you my results later

The only goals I concede seem to come from open play rather than set pieces and none of my defenders jump or head amazingly well.

Little hint for this (and probably most others) tactic is play Neymar in the poacher slot (left side). Amazing for nearly every season for me so far.

i have changed my pre match predictions to decimals but i dont understand how to set up team talks. Both teams have numbers so how do i know how clear a favourite i am:S? lool dont really understand all this odds stuff tbh. can some one please explain?

i have changed my pre match predictions to decimals but i dont understand how to set up team talks. Both teams have numbers so how do i know how clear a favourite i am:S? lool dont really understand all this odds stuff tbh. can some one please explain?

I've set OI and Team Talks to both be done by my Assistant Manager and I think it's working better than when I was doing them both myself. I AM using Baldini, which helps of course, I'm not sure it would be good if you are managing a lower league team.

I've changed the tactic to a real 4-3-3 with more shorter passing and a target man.
I'm doin'g great with Arsenal, only lost one match.

Great tactic.

For those who are having problems with long shots, make sure your mid-fielders don't have the "Shoots from Distance" preferred move. If they do, you may need to change their roles slightly and reduce their Creative Freedom.

Have used this with two different games, one with my shrewsbury town, and more recently with barcalona. Promoted from league two in first season with shrewsbury, then play-off place in league one.

But it has been unbelievable with Barcelona, won everything, beating real three times, 102 points, conceded just 16 in the league, pique scoring 12 from centre back.

Brilliant work mate.....

WHICH PATCH!!!????

I'm going to try it with my Everton team, hoping for top 4 at the end of the season.
I'll keep you posted :)

ive tried downloading the file but it just keeps asking me what program to open it with, can you tell me how to download and save the tactic please?

and also, do you think this tactic will work with Leicester City?

thank you

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

doesn't matter, i've finally figured it out and im doing quite well with Leicester, the tactic seems to be doing alright, thank you Onox!

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Working very well...had a good pre-season and my first 7 league games went like this:

Ipswich W 3-1
Hartlepool (League Cup 1st Round) W 4-1
Millwall W 3-0
Sheffield United W 2-0
Swindon (League Cup 2nd Round) W 3-0
QPR W 2-0
Preston W 3-0
Cardiff W 4-1
Swansea W 1-0

Nice tactic....I sometimes switch from "rigid" to "very fluid" and it worked well for Arsenal ...^^)

Going to try this with Swansea now, will post some stuff at the end of the season

I just found out that this tactic was from Onox on this site, as Mike Dodgson posted it on the SI forums. I've posted a lot of results there and it was my main tactic for the first patch. I turned Panathinaikos into a top class side using it, and it provided very good high possession football.

I'm now going to try the most recent tactic with my (11.2 patch) Fiorentina side with which I have just won the Champions League in 2018.

Back