Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Hey. I've never managed Milan before. (Or any other big club for that matter). What do you think about this?

Pato Ibrahimovic
Ronaldinho
Seedorf Ambrosini Pirlo
Antonini Silva Nesta Zambrotta

That should work well with this tactic right? The players are still getting used to the new tactic, but it looks really promising so far!

Hey. I've never managed Milan before. (Or any other big club for that matter). What do you think about this?

Pato Ibrahimovic
Ronaldinho
Seedorf Ambrosini Pirlo
Antonini Silva Nesta Zambrotta

That should work well with this tactic right? The players are still getting used to the new tactic, but it looks really promising so far!

Yeah that should work great m8 :)

Yeah. If only Ronaldinho wasnt injured all the ****** time! :)

Never realized the average age of the Milan squad was like 33...

If there was one player you'd buy to get the most out of this tactic, who would it be, for what role and why? :)

Last edited:
Depends on your budget, id say the most important players in this tactic are the mid-fielders specially the creative ones. Nuri Sahin, Pjanic, Hamsik, Moussa Sissoko and Hazard are great mid-fielders. They wont be cheap but have them on your shortlist, I got offered Hamsik and Pjanic for minnimum value when I was playing with united and Sissoko I was able to sign for 15mill euro.

I think in second or third season with milan you can let go of the "old" legends and your wage budget will be huge and if you turn that into transfere money you'll end up with a big pot to spend on players :)

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan! Thanks. For now I'll just keep an eye out for transferlisted bargains but try to work with what I have. It's allready a great squad after all.

Tactics are working great, a few tweaks to the offensive play and I'm creating lots of chances. (Now if only Pato would bang 'em in!). Do you have any ideas on how I could convert set pieces into goals? Put Ibra on direct freekicks? How about corners?

Fell free to try out the set piece editor in game to tailor the best set for you team, I havent tweaked set pieces at all since v1 but thanks for reminding me, ill make a good set for v4.

What offensive tweaks did you do btw and how did it play out?

I'm still playing around with things and I'll let you know when I find something that works good and consistent.

I'm still trying to learn the set piece creator, but I just can't get anything good from it. Oh well, I'll have to keep at it, practice makes perfect I've heard!

can you put your screenshots from last undefeated season,please?this is very good tactit,i try it with bayern

With Man U? Didnt screenshot my third season, I can screenshot my fourth season if you like. Just started 4th season, 16 matches in and its going perfect just as third season :)

Just finished first season as Liverpool played about with different tactics for the first quarter of the season and then reverted to this tactic very good results averaging 3 -5 goals a game, finished runner up in league, runner up in league cup won the Euro Cup and Fa Cup

Torres scored 40 +
Dzeko scored 30 +
Kuyt Scored 20 +
Babel Scored 15
Gerard Scored 15

This was with V2

Last edited:
where can i download Version 3??

OMG dude! help!! I bought aguero for 52m thats basically everything when i won Europa League and Premier League in my first season. Aguero has score 3 goals in 18 games!!!!!! I dont know what to do with him, i try and sell him but the highest offer is 30m lol. His partner is torres or Lukaku.

You can download version 3 if you go to the first page and link is on that in the first Post at the bottom, have you tried to play Aguero as the attacking midfielder behind Torres & Lukaku

yep, i lose against everton 2-0

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

another question, what to do when your CB or defenders get a red card?

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

i won European super cup against arsenal..

4-2, i still cant figure out why i lose against Everton lol

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Just finished first season as Liverpool played about with different tactics for the first quarter of the season and then reverted to this tactic very good results averaging 3 -5 goals a game, finished runner up in league, runner up in league cup won the Euro Cup and Fa Cup

Torres scored 40 +
Dzeko scored 30 +
Kuyt Scored 20 +
Babel Scored 15
Gerard Scored 15

This was with V2

Im glad it worked well with your Liverpool m8. Have you given v3 a try? Anything you see that can improve in the tactic? Thanks for you feedback.

where can i download Version 3??

OMG dude! help!! I bought aguero for 52m thats basically everything when i won Europa League and Premier League in my first season. Aguero has score 3 goals in 18 games!!!!!! I dont know what to do with him, i try and sell him but the highest offer is 30m lol. His partner is torres or Lukaku.

Use him as the left strike (poacher) should work great, also using him as an inside forward might works as well like zizincoyes mentioned.

yep, i lose against everton 2-0

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

another question, what to do when your CB or defenders get a red card?

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Strange about the red card's, ive never had a problem with that, my defenders got maybe a total of 1-3 red cards in the entire season..

Did you use v3 against Everton with the O/I and Sideline Instructions? I remember having a hard time against Everton with v1 and v2, something about their tactic that becomes a problem against mine. I did manage to beat them though both with United and Sunderland using v3. Do you remember how they land their goals against you and in general how the match stats were that game, or any other game where you conceed goals? The more people explain these things the eaiser it will be for me to tweak the defence even further for the v4 :)

Last edited:
i have very good results with bayern.I still unbeaten 10 matches.every match score min. 3 goals and always scored more than opponent,still works well!!! I use v3

Glad to hear it.

Btw I have updated O/I and Sideline Instructions on the first page, I believe the tac works better that way.

Back