Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

Everyone knows there will be a backlash to this but being prejudice to muslims who have done nothing and just want to life their lifes like you have done is wrong. Muslims would be just as worried as anyone else about a terrorist attack

oh right how many of you right now think Al Queda are going to take this lying down, there will a **** load of blacklash here

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

no I don't support the British National Party, I support the Scottish National Party, its my option you don't like it when TS, I'm just looking at the bigger picture here

The reason people are having a go is because you just generalised the Muslim population horrifically by saying we should deport all Muslims. That's absurd. It is only a minority of extremist Muslims who actually support Al Queda. In fact doing your suggestion would push more Muslims to extremism due to horrific treatment. It would **** off many people who aren't even Muslim due to a breach of human rights and plain Racism. Basically your idea of deporting all Muslims is racist, stupid and ignorant

****** post of the week goes to....

are you seriously equating every muslim to being a terrorist?

no I'm saying some muslim in the U.K. will support Al Queda should be deport but fine if you guys want to be complete dicks about then so be it

bin laden is died, oh lets have a party...lets not think about what will happen next

oh and by the way I know people who lost family in 9/11 I know people who lost lives in the lockerbie bomber, so maybe that's why I think that some muslims are like that

Last edited:
no I'm saying some muslim in the U.K. will support Al Queda should be deport but fine if you guys want to be complete dicks about then so be it

bin laden is died, oh lets have a party...lets not thing about what will happen next

sigh you know he killed muslims right? a lot of muslims.

oh right you think Al Queda are going to take this lying down, I don't think so they'll attack anyone who part of NAO and help america with the the second Gulf War, and how I'm I idiot coz I'm speaking my mind

how many of you will be think the same as me in a months time when London is attacked again

why don't you just get off your high house for a moment and look at the bigger picture here

bigger picture? you actually believe that every muslim is a terrorist who should be deported? ooooooooooooomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaigaaaaaaaaaaaawd.

you're an idiot, end off.

bin laden is died, oh lets have a party...lets not thing about what will happen next

we would all love to have all Muslim extremists in this country deported before they kill more innocent people. But how do we do this is the question

I was going to reply, then saw this and realised it would be a waste of my time. You obviously just believe everything the media feeds you.

And you obviously believe everything around you is lies, and due to your self imposed superior intelligence complex you believe anyone who believes an alternative is inferior to you.

Whats the deal with the Yanks celebrating like its New Years Eve? oO) Do they not realise an even bigger **** will probably replace him and their chances of being murdered in a terrorist attack have just been increased considerably?

Tbh im not sure who are worse anymore, Muslim fanatics or American Christian fanatics. One thing i am sure of though is the whole world would be a better and safer place without either bunch.

different faces, same message; in the 40's they threw Jews in the gas chamber while shouting "heil hitler", in the 60's they shot Judges and blew up banks while shouting left wing slogans, and today they warp the sayings of holy books while murdering innocents. The same message of extremism all the way through

I think there should be a bit of chilling here. The fact that Bin Laden is dead for me, is great news, because as i said before, unfortunately he was a mastermind, and extremely intelligent. And best of all, he didn't die a martyr. He died what suits him best-a coward. And hopefully he's enjoying his time in **** as we speak.
However, when I read comments that say all Muslims should be expelled because of what may kick off, what may happen in the future, is a generalisation of the most extreme kind. There's no need for it. Only the brainwashed would do that-the most extreme kind. And the extremists are constantly being tracked by special forces anyway, so they'll be dealt with.
But the way I see it, it's partial justice for all those who died in the Twin Towers, and the deaths after the twin towers. There can never be true justice for those people lost.
But when it comes to conspiracy theories, or people believing "the lies fed my the media", it's complete and utter BS-just like Wikileaks. When people say, the US government co-ordinated 9/11, it's an absolute insult imo. It's just mis-guided theories and nothing more, from people who have been made paranoid by what they hear from other peoples mouths, who get it off the internet. As if all that BS is believable.
So just for once, stop the conspiracy based BS, stop the sweeping generalisation of normal law-biding Muslims, and people blaming the US/west for all the terrorist attacks. For once, use your heads. I know it's hard, but at least try. And respect those who have died, not only in 9/11, but also the civilians who have died since then fighting these bastards, and also the members of the armed forces who are doing their best to do what the nations have stood for-to fight evil which threatens our way of life.

bin laden is died, oh lets have a party...lets not think about what will happen next

oh and by the way I know people who lost family in 9/11 I know people who lost lives in the lockerbie bomber, so maybe that's why I think that some muslims are like that

You will anger the Muslim community more if you did that and they could still attack britain from a foreign country. Also the fact that people say Muslims kill all is wrong aswell. any revolutionary in the world ever is/was a terrorist (except Gandhi really as he didnt kill for his goal). nobody calls the rebels in Libya terrorists despite the fact they are fighting for their freedom using force. This is because they are supported by the western countries unlike the Palestinians, Afghans etc who are denounced by the Western countries. Believe me I feel that the rebels in Libya are better than Gaddafi but argueably Palestinians etc are also right as they got their land taken from them and now want to fight for it

You will anger the Muslim community more if you did that and they could still attack britain from a foreign country. Also the fact that people say Muslims kill all is wrong aswell. any revolutionary in the world ever is/was a terrorist (except Gandhi really as he didnt kill for his goal). nobody calls the rebels in Libya terrorists despite the fact they are fighting for their freedom using force. This is because they are supported by the western countries unlike the Palestinians, Afghans etc who are denounced by the Western countries. Believe me I feel that the rebels in Libya are better than Gaddafi but argueably Palestinians etc are also right as they got their land taken from them and now want to fight for it

I know that Brian, but that's what Americans are doing right now having parties and what not (with not a care in the world & I do agree with ya on Gandhi), but when I re-read my comment it does sound alot like I'm a part of BNP, (which I'm not) and maybe I was in the wrong but if you want I'll remove the post and delete my account and never come back here coz of one stupid comment then so be it

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

The irony in this post is awesome.

You'd rather **** the whole muslim community off, then? Look what happened all over the world when a Dutch paper published a picture of Mohammed. Take that, multiply by a million. That's what you're suggesting.

Well done, brainiac.

oh btw it was the danish that post mohammed cartoon, so get your facts right

Last edited:
You need to give it time before there's a bombardment of good jokes about Osama.

You need to give it time before there's a bombardment of good jokes about Osama.

Just had one on my phone from a pal.

Osama Bin Laden killed in Pakistan, who said you cant take the bin out on a bank holiday monday.

My head hurts from facepalming at these jokes :p

o god here we go-floodgates wide open lol

Great news obviously but Al-Qaeda will live on and this will only give them more reason to plan more terrorist attacks in the future which is a shame but their is no dout we have hurt them and it feels good.