Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 398
  • Views Views 24K
Hmm the TF 373 is based on TF 11 which is currently known as TF 88. BUT basically these TF's consist of same dudes. When they are in Iraq they are TF 88 and when in Afganistan they are TF 373 :P

I'd like to input some of my thoughts here now.
Murder and destruction of a whole nation, who mostly aren't terrorists, just to hunt for one man. Firebombs killing their children, torture of their males and billions of dollars to kill a man who's probably planned no real terrorist activity in the last 5 years. America are having a major ho-down all day today, to celebrate the murder of a man, and the destruction of a nation. Well done.

Hmm the TF 373 is based on TF 11 which is currently known as TF 88. BUT basically these TF's consist of same dudes. When they are in Iraq they are TF 88 and when in Afganistan they are TF 373 :P

Yes, it's loosely based on JSOC units such as TF 88. It's 100% American too, with most members coming from the 7th SFG, MARSOC, and DEVGRU. But they're not the same dudes.

BTW, TF 88 has stopped working since at least 2008.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I'd like to input some of my thoughts here now.
Murder and destruction of a whole nation, who mostly aren't terrorists, just to hunt for one man. Firebombs killing their children, torture of their males and billions of dollars to kill a man who's probably planned no real terrorist activity in the last 5 years. America are having a major ho-down all day today, to celebrate the murder of a man, and the destruction of a nation. Well done.

It shows that anything will be done to get revenge and I'm afraid that's the way the world is now.

What happened when Helena was taken by Paris to Troy? All of Troy was burned down to get revenge.

Not sure how we murdered an entire nation....

most were happy when we pushed the Taliban onto the Paki border.

But let's just overlook Afghani political incompetence and attribute all the troubles of the world onto the "USA"...btw I thought the UK was involved? Naw that doesn't fit into your puzzle very well does it Walrus?

But let's just overlook Afghani political incompetence and attribute all the troubles of the world onto the "USA"...btw I thought the UK was involved? Naw that doesn't fit into your puzzle very well does it Walrus?

1. Don't use that word. P*
2. Obviously it's the UK as well - Not sure I see people celebrating here, though?
3. No one's overlooking the fact that Afghanistan was run by the Taliban: A terrorist organization, but since we invaded and forced them out, what has either country achieved? There's no democracy, there's no police force that we can trust to keep things in order without shooting each other & millions of people; soldiers, children, women, innocent men, are dead.

By killing god knows how many innocent people on the way to your GREAT WIN ¬_¬'

Yes, it's loosely based on JSOC units such as TF 88. It's 100% American too, with most members coming from the 7th SFG, MARSOC, and DEVGRU. But they're not the same dudes.

BTW, TF 88 has stopped working since at least 2008.

Last known operation for TF 88 was that operation in Syria in October 2008. I don't think their every operation is leaked to press. Most likely they have stopped working as TF 88 and are renamed AGAIN. Even if americans are slowly getting out of Iraq doesnt mean TF 88 or whatever stops working. It was formed after 9.11.2001 to fight terrorist and it will do it with different names as long as USA think they are under terrorist threat.

And most likely operations in Afganistan and Iraq consist of same "dudes" cos there aint that many DEVGRU(ST6) or Delta operatives out there. Not like Spetsnaz who have tens of thousands of soldiers.

Last edited:
aw, I see. No actual intellectual discourse....

Not surprised

:$

Last edited:
This technical talk is boring, more **** jokes please.

Last known operation for TF 88 was that operation in Syria in October 2010. I don't think their every operation is leaked to press. Most likely they have stopped working as TF 88 and are renamed AGAIN. Even if americans are slowly getting out of Iraq doesnt mean TF 88 or whatever stops working. It was formed after 9.11.2001 to fight terrorist and it will do it with different names as long as USA think they are under terrorist threat.

And most likely operations in Afganistan and Iraq consist of same "dudes" cos there aint that many DEVGRU(ST6) or Delta operatives out there. Not like Spetsnaz who have tens of thousands of soldiers.

Still, TF 88 and TF 373 are NOT the same. No one knows how many Deltas there are out there. There could easily be a 1000.

Same units =/= Same dudes. I still see your point. Let's just be happy Bin ************ is swimmin' with the fishies. :)

I declare Madeleine McCann Hide and Seek World Champion!
That's not even funny. Seriously, don't joke about stuff like that.

So Osama bin Laden's body has been dumped at sea.

Suppose he's going to become well accquainted with Maddie then!
Again, not funny. How would you like it if your family went missing?

I think the U.K. should start deporting Muslim right now coz who know what will happen in the next couple of weeks or months
You're so racist, not all Muslims are terrorists, some are just like us. Where are you from, by the way? Madrid? London? New York?

For all the people who want a picture: the States are going to give out pictures will they? It will be insulting to Al-Qaeda and give them more reason for revenge.

Hope this doesnt offend anyone! If it does I will delete it

Facebook friend

‎9 years, 206 days
14,000 to 30,000 civilian deaths
2,355 Coalition deaths, 16,000 wounded
$455B spent on Afghanistan war efforts
$30B spent on contracts in Afghanistan
--------------------------------------------------
1 person found and killed

good job america

Would have thought the jokes would've been better on the joke thread maybe.......

Teehee
Prince Harry reported missing after a secret fancy dress party somewhere in Pakistan...

1. Don't use that word. P*
2. Obviously it's the UK as well - Not sure I see people celebrating here, though?

3. No one's overlooking the fact that Afghanistan was run by the Taliban: A terrorist organization, but since we invaded and forced them out, what has either country achieved? There's no democracy, there's no police force that we can trust to keep things in order without shooting each other & millions of people; soldiers, children, women, innocent men, are dead.

1. Walrus used murdered, I was referencing him.

2. You also didn't have 3,000 Londoners suffer one of the most gruesome deaths imaginable. Also most people in the US aren't "celebrating", most of the lively celebration has come from my current hometown. 50% of which are college students going through Final Exam week looking for a reason to party and celebrate, not to mention our state's long tradition of proud military service. So I'm not sure where you are getting that celebration is bad or looked down upon

3. Which was exactly my point, hence the "Afghani political incompetence" which at some level is undoubtedly partly to blame on the coalition's failures. But to say there is NO democracy or Police or that "Millions" are dead is a complete fallacy based on biases (propaganda would be a more fit term)

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

I thought it wasn't worth it, what with your 'we're better than you' American view point.

Herp Derp

What are you 15 years old? You know nothing of ME or my POLITICAL WORLDVIEW and from judging by the posts YOU'VE made, you wouldn't stand a CHANCE in actual DEBATE.

Should I counter your POINT that "I'm an arrogant American" by pointing out that that in itself is BLATANTLY biased and completely ignorant of others (an apt definition of ARROGANCE)

Of course I expect you to SULK and HIDE from my comments ONCE AGAIN as a real COWARD who deflects RESPONSIBILITY would (as you've plainly DEMONSTRATED with one of your previous posts).

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

For all the people who want a picture: the States are going to give out pictures will they? It will be insulting to Al-Qaeda and give them more reason for revenge.

Obama is considering it. There are positives and negatives to releasing the picture. It's up to Obama and his staff to weigh them.

Personally I would like to see the picture, but would understand if it's not released.

2. You also didn't have 3,000 people suffer one of the most gruesome deaths imaginable. Also most people in the US aren't "celebrating", most of the lively celebration has come from my current hometown. 50% of which are college students going through Final Exam week looking for a reason to party and celebrate, not to mention our state's long tradition of proud military service. So I'm not sure where you are getting that celebration is bad or looked down upon

3. Which was exactly my point, hence the "Afghani political incompetence" which at some level is undoubtedly partly to blame on the coalition's failures. But to say there is NO democracy or Police or that "Millions" are dead is a complete fallacy based on biases (propaganda would be a more fit term)

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Herp Derp

What are you 15 years old? You know nothing of ME or my POLITICAL WORLDVIEW and from judging by the posts YOU'VE made, you wouldn't stand a CHANCE in actual DEBATE.

Should I counter your POINT that "I'm an arrogant American" by pointing out that that in itself is BLATANTLY biased and completely ignorant of others (an apt definition of ARROGANCE)

Of course I expect you to SULK and HIDE from my comments ONCE AGAIN as a real COWARD who deflects RESPONSIBILITY would (as you've plainly DEMONSTRATED with one of your previous posts).

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Obama is considering it. There are positives and negatives to releasing the picture. It's up to Obama and his staff to weigh them.

Personally I would like to see the picture, but would understand if it's not released.

Now it just sounds like you've gone capitals crazy, and looking for an arguement not a debate with your last sentence.

2. You also didn't have 3,000 people suffer one of the most gruesome deaths imaginable. Also most people in the US aren't "celebrating", most of the lively celebration has come from my current hometown. 50% of which are college students going through Final Exam week looking for a reason to party and celebrate, not to mention our state's long tradition of proud military service. So I'm not sure where you are getting that celebration is bad or looked down upon

Herp Derp

Are you ******* kidding? Since when has "murdered" been an offensive term? You used an offensive, racist word.

2. Thanks for that - we did have 7/7, you know? And another attempt seven days later? Don't be so pathetic - this isn't a competition about who's suffered most so stop trying to make it into one.

People aren't celebrating their finals you massive fucktard - look at all the photos; people are celebrating the death of Bin Laden. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it's ironic that they celebrate death, and seem to ignore the deaths that the US (and UK if you're going to be like this) have inflicted on innocent civilians.

3. No, you're right. Of course you are. All the death totals are complete propaganda from the British media who just make up statistics. Mhmm.

It's not "incompetence" - it's a failure on the coalition's behalf, and a naivety to think that after Vietnam, Somalia, the first Gulf war and many other examples, they can simply waltz into a country and install a democratic state by Christmas. It doesn't work that way and instead of stopping the violence, they've just had thousands of soldiers die along with the civilians.

Now it just sounds like you've gone capitals crazy, and looking for an arguement not a debate with your last sentence.

Another deflection! I hate to say it, but I predicted it.

Why don't you back up, MAN up, and reply in good measure to my original post to you.

Another deflection! I hate to say it, but I predicted it.

Why don't you back up, MAN up, and reply in good measure to my original post to you.

By killing god knows how many innocent people on the way to your GREAT WIN ¬_¬'

Urm...

Back