paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

hi paetoja

I am about to start (finally) my long term save with Marseille.

Do you think the control version is only for low teams or should i use it and use the overload one as an "attack" tactic ?

Is there a new training or do we use the old one ?

(I know i am a pain in the ... )

naw its ok don't worry about it
well i think the control is better in any case but sometimes u can switch to the overload when you have problems scoring against smaller teams or when u just want to trash someone
the control version is double better defensively and in offense also but score more consistently
and in the overload u could score 4 5 one game and 1 in the other have both in the match preparation
overload against lower teams and contol against lyon and clubs u play in europe maybe

Thanks for the instant answer once again.

And for the training ?

Hi
What tactic would you recomand pateoja?
The control one or the overload one?

Hi
What tactic would you recomand pateoja?
The control one or the overload one?

i recommend the control one when i tested them both with 2 teams 3 times it averaged more goals and less conceded

Incredible work. :) I'm still looking for a team that'll fully suit this tactic, but when I do, I'll definitely try it out because I trust the effectivness of tactic. :)

Edit:
Do you reckon if you start off with overload tactic, when you score, change to the control tactic to keep your lead but keep scoring goals, it'll be more effective than just using the one single tactic?

Last edited:
Incredible work. :) I'm still looking for a team that'll fully suit this tactic, but when I do, I'll definitely try it out because I trust the effectivness of tactic. :)

Edit:
Do you reckon if you start off with overload tactic, when you score, change to the control tactic to keep your lead but keep scoring goals, it'll be more effective than just using the one single tactic?

not a bad idea
but i used the control tactics now only and i switch the strategy of it to overload or contain depending if i need to push more forward or just to get more possesion but its usually mostly on control tho

I may have underestimated the effectiveness of the control tactic. My mistake. :)

also it seems I already had your original Overload tactic downloaded, I must've downloaded it and forgot about it, haha.

I may have underestimated the effectiveness of the control tactic. My mistake. :)

also it seems I already had your original Overload tactic downloaded, I must've downloaded it and forgot about it, haha.

hah ok
well i holidayed/tested both the overload and control tactics with Zaglebie and Platinum stars (both relegation teams in their leagues)
3 times each every time different match preparation and the control tactics had a avera of 1,6 goals scored and 0,9 conceded and overload had 1.0 goals scored and 1,4 conceded i think
the defence on the control tactics really is superb and i think the control tactics is my best work so far, but still its not too effective when i play with it against giants like Real Barca Man Utd, so i'm working on a Giants Slayer tactics lets name it like that, a super slow narow deep defence tactics , and its progressing nicely i won 2 of my last games in champions league with it against Inter and Atletico madrid
i'll put it on FM soon

This is the best tactic I have ever used. The start of the season was great form, 3-0 vs arsenal, won 1-3 against liverpool, just one loss so far against chelsea, even though that was a bit unlucky.
Pastore is great on the AMC, and van Nistelrooy is doing very well up front, with this tactic your strikers get lots of chanses close to the goal so one striker with very high finishing will be a big plus imo.

This is the best tactic I have ever used. The start of the season was great form, 3-0 vs arsenal, won 1-3 against liverpool, just one loss so far against chelsea, even though that was a bit unlucky.
Pastore is great on the AMC, and van Nistelrooy is doing very well up front, with this tactic your strikers get lots of chanses close to the goal so one striker with very high finishing will be a big plus imo.

thanks for the praise glad the tactics works well for you
yeah pastore should be a beast in that position
and that was my idea all along, that strikers score in 1 on 1 positions , by trough ball played by the mids or 1-2s they play with the other striker

Last edited:
great tactics (i mean the control version), i won everything i could in my first season with Dortmund
i also bought some of the players u told me ,
Kara has been briliant as the anchor mean and u were right setting Nuri sahin as advance playmaker instead of box to box make him perform much better, slicing the defence with ease

great tactics (i mean the control version), i won everything i could in my first season with Dortmund
i also bought some of the players u told me ,
Kara has been briliant as the anchor mean and u were right setting Nuri sahin as advance playmaker instead of box to box make him perform much better, slicing the defence with ease

glad i helped
btw did u watcd darker than black untill the end??

I'm using this tactic, works fine for defence

if u have problems scoring be sure that ur match preparation is on attacking movement on average
and if that does not help put it on high for a few games