Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

February Update

View attachment 374444

New Feeder Club

View attachment 374446

I am very happy to have signed Santos FC as my feeder club as they get some brilliant regens and I can also use them to give playing time to young brazilians there.

----

Fulham 2 (Sidwell, Ruiz)

Man Utd 2 (Lewy, Jones)

Poor defending and profilgacy meant we couldn't grab the 3 points, still top of the league and our unbeaten run continues.

----

Man Utd 6 (Evans, Oscar x3 , Lamela , Lewy)

Aston Villa 0 (-_-)

Get In!! Brilliant performance by my January signing as he owned the fulham fullbacks. He is really a beast on the left hand side and more so when he and lamela exchange positions continuously. Very happy.

----

Stoke 1 (Shea)

Man Utd 3 (Lewy, Lamela, Isco)

Good performance as we came back from behind on a wet evening at Stoke. The rain meant my short passing backfired and there were too many misplaced passes but lewy's goal changed everything as perfect crossed and through balls started coming through.

----

F.A Cup Fifth Round

Man Utd 3 ( Lamela, Verrati, Isco)

Hull 1 (Cairney)

A good solid win with nothing spectacular. They actually gave us tough times at some points of the game

----
Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg
Athletic Bilbao 2 ( Usaola, Adruiz)

Manchester United 4 (Lewy x2, Fabio, Lamela)

The match was closer than it seems as they pulled back 2 goals after being 3-0 down and it was left to Lewandowski who saved me from having nervous jitters towards the end.

----

Capital One Cup Final

View attachment 374452

Manchester United 6 (Lewy x4, Deulofeu, Isco)

Chelsea 1 (Chalaboah)

Yes they put out a slightly inexperienced side but even I didn' expect to give them such a drubbing. Lewandowski owned their backline and their midfield. To say in Ron's words this was BLODDY BRILLIANT!!!

----

Manchester United 3 ( Forren O.G, Oscar, Lewy)

Reading 0 (-_-)

A simple easy win as Oscar owned the left side on his return to the side after being ineligible for few matches and Lewandowski keeps on scoring!

----

Summary

A fantastic and yet another unbeaten month for my team. Oscar came in and settled well. Isco and Lamela continue to impress but Lewandowski's owning them

View attachment 374456

Player Of The Month

View attachment 374457

Very Well Done Savan. Good Going.
Looking Forward to Taking the Save Next.
A request, IF You can get me the Save the Day Your Final Game is Over will be Better. So Please Keep in Mind when Simming through after completing the Season.

Very Well Done Savan. Good Going.
Looking Forward to Taking the Save Next.
A request, IF You can get me the Save the Day Your Final Game is Over will be Better. So Please Keep in Mind when Simming through after completing the Season.
not sure if you are going to have the save next as i think it is Duzzy? We are going all the way around again now after me and savan took it, and the main thing about him taking the save until june 31st is so he can make signings at the end of the season

As far as I know I'm next and ready to sell Lewandowski for free... I'm kidding, I'll swap him for Heskey.

what is the order now and how many players do we have?
The order has not really changed we skipped one person because they couldnt do it, its been altered on the front page
next up is Duzzy, then you then KaiRooney then its back to me again

March Update

View attachment 374878

Arsenal 2 (Cork, Tevez)

Man Utd 1 (Fletcher)

The unbeaten is undone after 108 games, gutted! Horrible defense and mistakes by De Gea as well. Fletcher gave us a glimmer but they were rock solid at the back

----

F.A Cup 6th Round

Man Utd 4 ( Lewy, Palau, Fellaini, Smalling)

Wycombe 0 (-_-)

Destroyed them. They never stood a chance to be honest after I asked my players to attack attack and attack. Still doesn't take away the pain of being beaten by arsenal.

----

Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg

Man Utd 4 ( Fellaini, Palau, Alaba)

Athletic (-_-)

Another game, another rout. Palau taking his chances well. Where was this play against Arsenal? On a positive note, Alaba performs well on his return.

----

West Ham 0 (-_-)

Man Utd 2 ( Lewy x2)

Lewy shows his worth after being re-installed to the starting line-up. Clinical and ruthless by the Polish Hitman.

----

Youth Intake

No notable intakes this year. Pretty disappointed that the best player is a 2 and half star defender who has no chance of making the grade.

----

March Table

View attachment 374884

Youth Prospects

View attachment 375218

Back-up to Lewandowski, He's a perfect foil for him. With great attributes at just 20 years, I hope he will be even better than Lewy in 2-3 years.

View attachment 375223

He has stats like a beast and can be our midfield linchpin for years to come. He's currently owning the teams in Championship, I hope he gets chance in the next year.

View attachment 375224

Back-up to the first team, the french man can be an Old Trafford Regular and Legend from the next year itself.

View attachment 375226

I see him and Hayter dictating the play from midfield for years to come at Old Trafford.

Youth Prospects

View attachment 375218

Back-up to Lewandowski, He's a perfect foil for him. With great attributes at just 20 years, I hope he will be even better than Lewy in 2-3 years.

View attachment 375223

He has stats like a beast and can be our midfield linchpin for years to come. He's currently owning the teams in Championship, I hope he gets chance in the next year.

View attachment 375224

Back-up to the first team, the french man can be an Old Trafford Regular and Legend from the next year itself.

View attachment 375226

I see him and Hayter dictating the play from midfield for years to come at Old Trafford.

Looking good!

Looking forward to having my Hands on this Save after a Season or so...
Unlucky to Lose the Unbeaten Streak. Lets Get On and Break this Unbeaten Streak as well ...

April Update

View attachment 375238

----

Man Utd 3 ( Lamela, Lewy, Oscar)

Stoke 0 (-_-)

A good win after a break of 15 days, no sign of rust shown as important fixtures line up for me.

----

Liverpool 0 (-_-)

Man Utd 2 ( Oscar, Isco)

Delighted to win the derby before the Barca match next week as this could prove to be the most apt morale booster. Oscar has been banging them in from the left side and I wish he could have been available for Champions League.

----

Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg

Man Utd 1 ( Fellaini )

Barcelona 0 (-_-)

Frankly the score shoudl have been 5-4 or 6-5 but both the keeper were immense stopping unbelievable shots on the goal. A lead is good but 1 goal lead is too thin to defend at Camp Nou.

----

F.A Cup Semifinal

Man Utd 2 ( Fabio, Lamela)

Huddersfield 0 (-_-)

A very close match and we had to wait till extra time to net the goals as a sturdy defense held us at bay. A very tired squad now has to stop Barca at camp nou. Its gonna be tough.

----

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg

Barcelona 2 (Messi x2)

Man Utd 1 ( Smalling)

We were doomed. Messi scored twice in 20 minutes and attacked relentlessly thereafter. After 80 minutes I had given up before up popped Smalling with a 88th minute header. We are through on away goals!!!!!

----

Man Utd 1 (Palau)

Newcastle 0 (-_-)

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! A palau goal was all we needed as we become champions with 5 games to spare.

----

Man Utd 1 (Fellaini)

Man City 1 ( Dzeko)

A high intensity but in the end boring match with too many fouls and aggression. A point is well deserved although we could have been more clinical but we were lucky that none of our player was sent off so its alright i guess.

----

Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg

Man Utd 2 ( Jones, Rafael)

FCP (Salvio, Reyes)

We stole the goal in the 92nd minute and we weren't deserving of it as they dominated us from the offset. It will be tough to go and win at Dragao for us if they play in the same manner. Rafael again steps up when needed and remind me why he is my favorite after all.

----

May Update

View attachment 375244

----

West Brom 0 (-_-)

Man Utd 0 (-_-)

League won, Phelan managed the game!

----

FCP 0 (-_-)

Man Utd 2 ( Isco, Fellaini)

FINALS!!!! We dominated them and played like a team with a desire to win and forced too many fouls of them which led to a red card for them and then we ripped them apart. Easy peasy after the Old Trafford Debacle. Munich Awaits!

----

F.A Cup Final

Man Utd 0 (-_-)

Chelsea 0 (-_-)

(Chelsea win 4-2 on penalties)

I was going to dedicate a whole post but we lost and the irony was that Carrick scored the winning penalty and they probably deserved to win. ARGHHHH!!!

----

Derby 0 (-_-)

Man Utd 1 (Palau)

Phelan took charge!

----

Man Utd 4 ( Fletcher x2, Lewy, Rafael)

Tottenham 1 (Defoe)

We battered them and the fans loved as we closed the season with humiliating one of the chasers. Defoe grabbed a late goal to make it look respectable but to be honest it wasn't! :D

----

League Table

View attachment 375249

Champions League Final Preview

View attachment 375257

Man Utd
V
Bayern Munich

View attachment 375258

Manchester United will face off with Bayern Munich in a repeat of the 1999 final at Milleninum Stadium on 30th May. Manchester United are in red hot form having only lost a few matches in the last 100-150 played and are favorites of most pundits to retain the cup but Bayern are not a team to be underestimated as the 3 times German Champions look to upset the odds and take revenge of the 1999 final against their rivals.

----

Players to watch

Thomas Muller

The german international who shares his name with German Legend is a constant thorn against any defense with his bags of tricks and ability to score from anywhere on the pitch. He will be instrumental in starting and ending Bayern attacks.

Javi Martinez

While most people concentrate on Schweinsteiger, Martinez quietly does his job of breaking attacks after attacks through his brilliant reading and crunchy tackles.

Tom Cleverly

The Manchester United youth product returns to face his former club and could cause them problems through his knowledge of the club. He is also capable of pulling off brilliance when on song.

----

Robert Lewandowski

He turned them down to sign for Man Utd and also tormented them as a Dortmund player. Lewandowski has been having a tremendous season and the Bayern defense will have to be on their heels to stop him.

Rafael

The last time this clubs met in Champions league, Rafael sending off helped Bayern Recover from a loss and record a win, sneaking on away goals. He will want to prove that he is a matured and better player.

David Alaba

Another player who return to face his former club. Rafael and Alaba will play a pivotal role in their wing-back positions as they will look to break and start attacks in a moment's notice.

----

Predictions

Franz Beckenbeur: Bayern 1 - Man Utd 0

Bobby Charlton: Man Utd 2 - Bayern 1

----

View attachment 375259

(Can they get revenge?)

You're doing great mate. How many goals is Lewandowski on? Also will you be finished by tonight or tomorrow?

You're doing great mate. How many goals is Lewandowski on? Also will you be finished by tonight or tomorrow?

I have done the save, will have the last update and file tomorrow...:)

Champions League Final

Cardiff, Millennium Stadium

Man Utd 2 (Fellaini, Lewandowski)

Bayern Munich 0 (-_-)

Get in!!! A brilliant performance by the players as we dominated them from the offset and hardly have any space to attack us. Fellaini bullied them while Lamela and Isco dazzled them. We retain the European Crown and become the first team to do so. Very Proud of the lads

----

June Update

Players In

Tim Krul - Newcastle United : 8.75 Mn

Players Out

G. Ochao - Stuttgart : 5.75 Mn

----