Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

Right Savan21 you are next, let us know when you have the save.

Hey guys can you tell me did you get a new statdium by now.And what are you bank balance and debts like by now.Just doing my own career mode so wanted to know how much money we need to get a new statdium.

Hey guys can you tell me did you get a new statdium by now.And what are you bank balance and debts like by now.Just doing my own career mode so wanted to know how much money we need to get a new statdium.
No we havent, i can tell you that in my Man Utd story which i posted on here for around 11 seasons i couldnt get a new stadium but it was expanded to 100,000 capacity

I have around 500 mil balance and they still tell me we cant find the funding.2017 jan all the debts will be cleared with around 480 balance.Good times coming soon.I am around oct 2016 .If anyone wants that save pm me for it.

After Savan21, I will take the Save. Is that Fine coolmcool?
And Please can you tell me your name?

Cheers

After Savan21, I will take the Save. Is that Fine coolmcool?
And Please can you tell me your name?

Cheers
name for what, Steam? You can have it now if you are ready to play as savan was expecting didierdrogba to be doing the save at the moment?

I have around 500 mil balance and they still tell me we cant find the funding.2017 jan all the debts will be cleared with around 480 balance.Good times coming soon.I am around oct 2016 .If anyone wants that save pm me for it.
whats your squad looking like? Man Utd are fun to be as there so easy we have gone 94 prem games unbeaten!

Mine is nowhere on unbeaten streak like that lol.Have 30 yr old falcao,bale,ozil as the big stars.Evans,varane ,Few club academy players as backup.Not on my laptop right now.Will put up few screenshots tomorrow.But yeah i am still winning everything in terms of trophies.

Mine is nowhere on unbeaten streak like that lol.Have 30 yr old falcao,bale,ozil as the big stars.Evans,varane ,Few club academy players as backup.Not on my laptop right now.Will put up few screenshots tomorrow.But yeah i am still winning everything in terms of trophies.
bale is amazing, on my man utd story he played every season from when i bought him in 2012 until he retired in 2025!

Okay here are Screenshots of my own career mode.First the look of my team now.

View attachment 373903

View attachment 373907

Now the finances of the club and total budget and wage left.

View attachment 373906View attachment 373908

Now how the transfers have gone over the years.

Season 12-13
View attachment 373909

Season 13-14
View attachment 373910

Season 14-15
View attachment 373911

Season 15-16
View attachment 373912

Season 16-17
View attachment 373913

How the career has gone for the manager.
View attachment 373915

The future of the club.

View attachment 373918
View attachment 373919
View attachment 373920
View attachment 373921
View attachment 373922

Liking the Name Sir Scholes but its no Ryan Paul Buttbechkam

Hey Savan, plz could you post some screenshots of the wonderkids?
Thanks
Awesome story so far everyone, well done on the unbeaten run.

Oscar is a world beater so for that price you should definitely sign him.

thats a good price for oscar but i'd rather you not sign him if we have players in his position. I hate it when the team is overloaded with star players who play in the same position.