Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

if we ever need a RW could you buy vadillo? He turns out to be good.

if we ever need a RW could you buy vadillo? He turns out to be good.

We already have Deulofeu and Lamela at that position with Isco and Moura as Back-up...so It would be hard signing him..

We already have Deulofeu and Lamela at that position with Isco and Moura as Back-up...so It would be hard signing him..
moura was listed before i arrived and moaning while i was there so maybe sell him if oscar is better? Deulofeu has been amazing though

January Update

View attachment 374319

Highlights

100 Games Unbeaten???

Transfer Updates

----

Man Utd 3 (Verrati x2, Lewy)

West Brom 0 (-_-)

What a way to start the new year! We've got a talented squad and the youngsters zoomed past a slow West Brom Albion. 95...

----

Capital One Cup Semi-Final Leg 1

Man Utd 1 (Palau)

Tottenham 0 (-_-)

We dominated them but couldn't finish before our young Spanish import scored a real poacher goal. If he plays like this he could give Lewy a run for his money. Very pleased with the win.

----

Man Utd 3 ( Griezman, Lewy, Isco)

Norwich 1 (Vydra)

I have always hated being 2-1 up and when Vydra scored, I was in jitters but Isco calmed them down by scoring in the 89th minute. Good performance by Griezman but he has lost the touch he had it seems. 96...

----

Brighton 0 (-_-)

Man Utd 4 (Lamela, Kuzack O.G, Fabio, Verrati)

Our Kids defeated their veterans. Meh! 97...

----

Everton 0 (-_-)

Man Utd 3 ( Fellaini x2, Lewy)

Fellaini played like a bull-dozer today, bullying and snapping Everton into submission. 2 goals and assist for the funky haird Belgian. 98...

----

Capital One Cup Semi-Final Leg 2

Tottenham 1 (Rooney)

Man Utd 2 ( Palau, Pogba)

Two early goals by 2 of our most promising players put the tie beyond contention. Rooney scored a goal but things were done and dusted by then.

----

F.A Cup Fourth Round
Barnsley 1 (Tudgay)

Man Utd 5 ( Deulofeu, Palau, Jones x2, Isco)

The eye-catching performance by Jones as a BBM pleased me immensely. Deulofeu scores on his return from injury and gets injured again. I hate his fitness issues.

----

Man Utd 4 (Colback O.G, Lewy, Lamela, Smalling)

Sunderland 1 (Johnson)

All goals scored in the first half as we steamrolled them. Asked the players to take a breather. 99...

----
100 Unbeaten?

Man Utd 4 ( Lamela x2, Isco, Evans)

QPR 0 (-_-)

YESSS!!! We have done it, 100 league games unbeaten. Surprisingly no message of history created was sent to me which was disappointing. The game began in nerves as they won a penalty in the 11th minute which they couldn't convert. Then our players woke up and smashed them. Pleased to do it at Old Trafford and that an HG player scored.

----

Transfers

Players In

Oscar - 22 Mn

View attachment 374320

He'll be my right footed inside forward at the left hand side of the pitch. Beat City to get him. HAHAHAHAHA *Evil Laugh*

Wilfired Bony - Free (Summer)

View attachment 374321

He's a good goal scored and a deal was already in place when I took over.

Ezequiel Garay - Free(Summer)

View attachment 374322

A Classy defender and can be used as a cover and Mentor. Can be sold if found unwanted.

Transfers Out

Victor Valdes - 11.25 Mn (Inter)

View attachment 374323

The wages were in a shambolic state when I came in and I preferred De Gea. Pleased to get 11 Mn for him.

Loans Out

Andreas Iniesta- Inter. He wasn't playing and was on high wages. Half his wages plus 475K per month for him.

Antonio Valencia- He looks a shadow of his self and I have better options. 450K per month and 40% wages to Shahkhtar.

Antonio Griezman- I don't know what happened to him but he is shambolic now. I could have given him chance but then Oscar became available. 525K plus 100 % wages seemed a good deal.

Wilfired Zaha - To Newcastle to get experience.

Sent many youngsters on loans as well.

Hey Savan, plz could you post some screenshots of the wonderkids?
Thanks
Awesome story so far everyone, well done on the unbeaten run.

Will do it Along with Youth Intake Cheers!

Valdes was brilliant for me and i preferred him to de gea but a free transfer and after six months sell for £11million is a good deal! Palau looks incredible too, wages couldnt have been that bad after i got rid of about 30 players?

Valdes was brilliant for me and i preferred him to de gea but a free transfer and after six months sell for £11million is a good deal! Palau looks incredible too, wages couldnt have been that bad after i got rid of about 30 players?

He's a brilliant Keeper Of course. They were in 2-3K red, The wages he was given were too high in my opinion nothing against you mate!

He's a brilliant Keeper Of course. They were in 2-3K red, The wages he was given were too high in my opinion nothing against you mate!
When you sign a player on a free there wages are always slightly higher, didnt we have like £30million in the transfer budget though so you could have just tweaked it

When you sign a player on a free there wages are always slightly higher, didnt we have like £30million in the transfer budget though so you could have just tweaked it

We ddid, but I didn't think that Valdes was worth the high wages when we already had De Gea...

Interesting way to do this kind of thing - never seen it before. Looks like you've obviously done well in it though - must admit I flicked straight to the last page lol, well done

Interesting way to do this kind of thing - never seen it before. Looks like you've obviously done well in it though - must admit I flicked straight to the last page lol, well done
its a fun way to play as a big club as you cant get too bored with winning everything as you never have the save for very long and its interesting seeing everyone sell each others signings

its a fun way to play as a big club as you cant get too bored with winning everything as you never have the save for very long and its interesting seeing everyone sell each others signings

That's true, looks like you've put together a pretty sick team between you all. Surprised noone's tried to sign Ronaldo though lol

I tried to sign both Ronaldo and Bale during my 6 months but Madrid and Spurs both refused to even give me a price, I just got not for sale messages back

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk