Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

Congrats lads, anyone having any thoughts of upsetting the fans and moving to a rival like Man City? :p

I have read from the start and will carry on :)

Congrats lads, anyone having any thoughts of upsetting the fans and moving to a rival like Man City? :p

I have read from the start and will carry on :)

No chance for city! I hate them with a passion! I think we as a group should try to break Real's record of Champions League, become the richest club and one day I hope to have more than 12 HG players at club!

Brilliant stuff guys. id love a turn if possible. agree wholeheartedly with savan's goals. and a brilliant young team to boot!!

I've got the save. I removed one of the tactics to use one of mine. I'm going to do an Anzhi and transfer list everyone. I'm kidding, I won't sell anyone first team (Hopefully)

LIST EVERYONE

haha, won't mate, everyone would go mental. I was looking through the team and clauses of the players and we have too many clauses. Could we cut down on using month installments and profits and etc. Also we have a great squad and bench sorted out so could we also cut down on the transfers? I want the best possible squad harmony and for that to happen we need to play the same team for 2-4 years. I want to have a squad of our own. Ferguson had his famous squads but if we keep selling and buying first team players then we won't have a legendary squad. Lewandowski isn't the best striker out in the game at the moment but we have to keep him due to his clause.

I'm loving the save but would love it more if we didn't spend all 60 mil of the budget we get. Theres no rule to spend it all. You can actually keep the money. Also cut down on clauses please :D

haha, won't mate, everyone would go mental. I was looking through the team and clauses of the players and we have too many clauses. Could we cut down on using month installments and profits and etc. Also we have a great squad and bench sorted out so could we also cut down on the transfers? I want the best possible squad harmony and for that to happen we need to play the same team for 2-4 years. I want to have a squad of our own. Ferguson had his famous squads but if we keep selling and buying first team players then we won't have a legendary squad. Lewandowski isn't the best striker out in the game at the moment but we have to keep him due to his clause.

I'm loving the save but would love it more if we didn't spend all 60 mil of the budget we get. Theres no rule to spend it all. You can actually keep the money. Also cut down on clauses please :D

I totally agree with you, other than introducing few of our youth players and signing few regens we don't really need new signings with the young squad we have right now...just sell few of the useless players like Valencia and Griezman and Iniesta who are past their prime...:)

Also I agree with you on clauses...use clauses only if its really necessary...we can create a historical squad...:D

your doing something wrong if you need to put clauses in to get players to play for man u i never have them

no offence to anyone and i know they were free but bony and garay are awful transfers.

your doing something wrong if you need to put clauses in to get players to play for man u i never have them
To get Lewandowksi at the start you asked me how i got him for so cheap?!? and that was why!

no offence to anyone and i know they were free but bony and garay are awful transfers.
I think Bony was me dont think Garay was, not like i will be using them anytime soon!:p

You guys have a very big squad .You should cash in with some players.Lucas has been **** sell him up.Ramsey,leitner,powell and henriquez and i would say even fletcher since he is now 31 and you can get good money for him still.

You guys have a very big squad .You should cash in with some players.Lucas has been **** sell him up.Ramsey,leitner,powell and henriquez and i would say even fletcher since he is now 31 and you can get good money for him still.
i agree with you pretty much, in my last turn i got rid of 30 odd players and the squad is still huge and thats with me only making 4 signings (Iniesta, Valdes, Lamela and Isco) and two of them have been sold already!

Who signed garay with no permit

Last edited: