Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

you havin a play through the save mate? have fun but make sure you don't write your on story on this page :D

Yeah was just trying some new save wont write a story lol .Still who signed someone on 35k with no permit and 1 year contract lmao

Yeah was just trying some new save wont write a story lol .Still who signed someone on 35k with no permit and 1 year contract lmao
Savan signed him but i guess he didnt realise he didnt have a work permit, lucky we are Man Utd and have the money to lose!

I think i cleared all the deadwood and brought players who have been great for me in previous saves.Lets see how i do in this save.Still searching for left back and how on earth is fabio still with you guys lol i have to sell him everytime because he gets so much injured for me.

I didn't realise he didn't have a permit and Fabio is excellent for rotation..

Yeah savan he performs whenever he plays .The problem i get is with him is his small hamstring injuries.I will show the ss in one of save where he got injured 10 times in one season.Thats the last season he ever played for me lol.

July/August

View attachment 375655

Transfer Budget : £65 Million
Wage Budget : £2.8 Million

Transfer Targets:

Cristiano Ronaldo = Failed (£137 Million bid Rejected)
Edison Cavani = Failed (Lewandowski was enough)
Lionel Messi = Failed (Not for Sale)
Gareth Bale = Failed (Not needed with squad depth already good enough)
Umitti = Failed (Not for sale)
Chalobah = Failed (Asking Price too high *£39 million*)
John Stones = Achieved (£17 Million)
Bruma = Acheived (£4.5 Million)

Players to get rid off:

Iniesta = Failed (Went on loan with Agreed Future Fee)
Valencia = Achieved (£9 Million to Valencia ) Ha get it...
Aaron Ramsey = Achieved (£14 Million to PSG)
Griezmann = Achieved (£14.25 Million to Athletic Bilbao)
Javier Hernandez = Achieved (£10 Million to Valencia)
Nick Powell = Acheived (£5.25 Million to Blackburn)

View attachment 375659

John Stones thoughts

View attachment 375661

This was a deadline transfer after I realised that I was short of players in CB. My initial targets were asking for too much and therefore I decided to go for John. Advantage with Jones is he is homegrown.

Bruma

View attachment 375662

Before any of you get excited that it's Bruma from Lisbon, Don't. It's the centre back from Chelsea. I bought him as a back up just in case of injuries. He came at a reasonably cheap price so I am happy with the transfer.

Transfers out thoughts

View attachment 375664 View attachment 375665 View attachment 375667 View attachment 375668

Valencia, Griezmann, Hernandez and Ramsey were all going to go as they weren't needed. I had no intentions in selling Zaha but Chelsea came with a good bid which was nearly 3 times his value at the time. Nick powell didn't look like he was improving and therefore I sold him too. Lucas Moura has agreed with Juventus for a fee of around £13 million and will leave in the next transfer window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendlies

View attachment 375669

I left the friendlies to my assistant and he did well. The team showed promising performances leading up to the competitive games.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Shield

Manchester United VS Chelsea

0-0
P(3-1)

Performance from the team during the 90 minutes was okay but I expected more. De Gea was luckily on form and caught 3 of Chelsea's penalties in the shootout. This adds another trophy to our Large trophy cabinet.

Barclay Premier League

West Ham VS Manchester United

1-2

Scannell (22) - Verratti (76), Lamela (90+1)

Another below average performance and we were lucky to even get away with a win. Lamela grabbed a classic United late winner but after this match I may have to go back and think about my tactics.

Barclays Premier League

Manchester United VS Arsenal

4-1

Fellaini (27), Lamela (35), Jonny Evans (39), Lewandowski (70) - Tevez (65)

Yep. I was right. The team weren't used to a tactic change from last years successful one. A change from 4-3-2-1 to 4-2-3-1 helped the team to get a great win over a strong team. Another good performance from Lamela sadly he got injured after this match and is out for around a month.

Euro Super Cup

Manchester United VS Arsenal

2-1

Fellaini (51), Isco (83) - Wilshere (68)

Another good win from the team adding another trophy to the collection. Nice to see the team get off to a good start.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 375670

Getting a 9.00 rating in average in both the league games and getting a 9.00 rating in the super cup gives this guy Player of the Month. Also bagged 2 crucial goals for the team.

Club Changes

View attachment 375671View attachment 375672

A stadium expansion and a training facility upgrade. I had to ask for them but it's good to know the board listens to my request. After all we went unbeaten for 100+ games.

Top 5 Transfers of the Summer of 2015

Player NameFromToFor (£)
Oxlade ChamberlainArsenalChelsea21M
Manolo GabbiadiniJuventusManchester City21M
Kevin MirallasHSVTottenham19.75M
Nicolas LodeiroShakhtarBenfica18.25M
John StonesEvertonManchester United17M

Champions League Group Stages Draw

View attachment 375674

I would say we have a fairly easy group and should finish first in the group. PSG may be a challenge but that is all there is.

View attachment 375807

and this is why we won't be buying stegen when he leaves on a free at the end of the season. Let's not be greedy. We have a world class keeper (De Gea) and a great backup (Krul).

Ryan I hope you take my advice and don't buy Stegen and don't sell De Gea either as De Gea could have the most caps for the club ever if we try.

September 2015

View attachment 376005

Barclays Premier League

Manchester United VS Everton

2-0

Lewandowski (21), Phil Jones (60)

A very easy match and we should have really won by a bigger margin. We had 27 shots and only scored 2 and in my opinion that's not good enough.

Champions League Group Stages

Anderlecht VS Manchester United

0-4

Verratti (pen 15), Alaba (50), Fletcher (78), Isco (90)

A good performance in the champions league and I'm impressed by the whole team. A strong win away.

Barclays Premier League

Wolves VS Manchester United

1-5

Mutch (85) - Lucas Moura (35), Alaba (pen 40), Lewandowski (60, 63, 88)

Another great result away. Great performance from Lewandowski and a deserved hat trick.

Barclays Premier League

Manchester United VS Newcastle

2-1

Fellaini (17), Deulofeu (35) - Cabaye (pen 78)

A good win but again finishing should have been better from the team with 20+ shots and only 2 goals.

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea VS Manchester United

1-1

Oxlade Chamberlain (13) - Verratti (pen 42)

A good result considering we are on the same points in the league. I was lucky to get away with a draw as Chelsea were clearly the better team in this game.

Manchester United VS Benfica

3-1

Smalling (9, 20), Lewandowski (90+1) - Benat (27)

A good win and a good start to the champions league campaign with 2 wins out of 2. A good performance from Smalling which won us the game.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 376008

A good month for our main striker Lewandowski and he deserves to be Player of the month scoring 5 goals out of 6 games this month.

I won't be able to post screenshots of the league table until December as I forgot to screenshot the table every month. I am sorry for my mistake.

October 2015

View attachment 376010

Barclays Premier League

Manchester United VS Reading

4-1

Lamela (15, 36, 38), Verratti (pen 42) - Progrebnyak (45)

A very easy match and I was really disappointed that we had to concede again. As much as we score I hate to see De Gea concede a goal against weak teams. A brilliant performance from Lamela with a deserved hat trick.

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

Manchester United VS Chelsea

0-0
P(4-2)

I was a little disappointed with the performance and more disappointed at the fact that it went to penalties. This was my second penalty shootout with Chelsea this season and again De gea was there to save us by saving 2 of Chelsea's penalties.

Barclays Premier League

Brighton VS Manchester United

0-2

Oscar (4), Jonny Evans (27)

A good strong performance from the team even with injuries. I was worried we may have struggled this match as Bruma was playing and the fitness of my team was bad due to fixture congestions.

Manchester United VS PSG

2-1

Lamela (7, 67) - Honda (71)

A good win thanks to Lamela and this puts us top of the group.

Barclays Premier League

Wigan VS Manchester United

0-1

Alaba (pen 88)

A poor performance from the team as we nearly drew to Wigan but luckily we got a penalty in the last minutes of the game. The reason behind the poor result is probably due to the bad fitness of the team.

Capital One Cup 4th Round

Manchester United VS Sunderland

2-0

Lamela (7) , Verratti (pen 43)

A good strong performance from the team. Sunderland never looked like they were going to do anything. Fitness is still bad and I hope my team gets a rest soon.

Player Of the Month

View attachment 376015

An excellent month from Lamela scoring 6 goals in 6 games. He's done better then Lewandowski this month that's for sure. Very impressed by Lamela I can't believe I've never signed him in any of my saves before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

November/December 2015

View attachment 376130

Fixtures in November and December

View attachment 376131

(Sorry for lazy result coverages)

As you can see we won every game except 2 which we drew. Lewandowski was on fire throughout November and December. Some big scores there especially the 11-0 score against Al -Ahly, the 7-0 score against Swansea and 6-0 against our rivals Leeds.

League Table

View attachment 376132

As you can see we got a good lead with 2 points in front of 2nd and 2 games in hand. Lewandowski top goal scorer of the league with 15 goals in 18 games. Oscar also playing well with the 2nd most assists in the league with 11.

View attachment 376134

A fairly easy group and to be fair I was impressed with the teams performances throughout the group stage with Lewandowski scoring 8 goals in 6 games.

Champions League Knock out round draws

View attachment 376133

Fairly easy draws for the knockout rounds with Athletic Bilbao being drawn out to us. Should be easy if we don't struggle with injuries and fitness problems.

Transfers

In:

Cavani for £18.5M

View attachment 376135

He was unsettled and listed for a cheap price so I got him. I hope the following person who has the save can rotate him with Lewandowski or maybe even play him RW every now and then.

Tom Cleverley for £12.5M

View attachment 376136

I know we sold him before for £17M but I think we need him back and therefore I bought him for £5M less than what we sold him for. I hope he can be rotated and given a chance by the next person who gets the save.

Andrew Kelly for £5M

View attachment 376137

I bought this guy as he's one of the best youth keepers I've seen in the save so far. I bought him in for £5M which is considerably cheap for a Real Madrid youth player. Furture United keeper here.

Out:

Lucas Moura for £13.25M to Juventus

View attachment 376138

I've noted before that I had agreed a price for Lucas Moura with Juventus and that he will be gone in January. I was the one to buy him and I am the one to sell him. I had high hopes for Lucas but he couldn't perform as expected in the 2-3 years he's been with United. He performed well in November and December but it was too late too little.

Tim Krul for £15M to Juventus

View attachment 376142

This guy was a good back up but because De Gea was just too good to be rotated Krul eventually got frustrated. I tried to reason with him and say that he didn't perform well when last time I gave him a chance and he just wouldn't listen. I found his attitude disgusting and therefore listed him my self and I'm glad I got rid off him. He was disrespectful and didn't deserve a place in the team. £15M was a good sale in my opinion.

Advice for next user

• Don't sell Fletcher just because he's old and still worth something. We have enough money so we don't need to be selling anyone to make money. Fletcher also knows the team well and would be better off than a new 20 year old signing.
  • Don't buy a lot of players just because they are transfer listed. The squad depth is great as it is anyway so don't go splashing the cash for the sake of it.
  • DON'T BUY STEGEN!!! He's available on a free but he's wages are too much and De Gea is our 1st team keeper for years to come. Don't be greedy with keepers.
  • Please try not to use clauses as we have too many clauses already and we can't be dealing with anymore.
  • Make reasonable transfers if you make any. I've had 2 turns on this save and they have both started in the summer transfer window and I have only signed 4 players in total during the windows. Be reasonable with transfer. I've done 4 transfers and managed unbeaten in league till January both times.
  • Oh and one last thing.... Have Fun :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will upload save file when I get the time. Maybe later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well Played Mate...we are really running away in this save..:D

Next up is ryanwoolnough, i hope he can keep up this incredible story

Guys I have a question for you...

I have been doing a Manchester Unites Story for the past 2 years as my final Story on FM...I would like to do one this year as well...But as a member of a Pass The Parcel Manchester United story I would go ahead only if you don't mind..:) Your comments would be appreciated..

Guys I have a question for you...

I have been doing a Manchester Unites Story for the past 2 years as my final Story on FM...I would like to do one this year as well...But as a member of a Pass The Parcel Manchester United story I would go ahead only if you don't mind..:) Your comments would be appreciated..

Go ahead mate but you still carrying on with this?

Also I checked and it seems the 15 year old keeper I signed doesn't have a work permit. Ryan will need to sign a keeper but only as a backup. Sign a keeper on wages around 40k a week max.

Go ahead mate but you still carrying on with this?

Also I checked and it seems the 15 year old keeper I signed doesn't have a work permit. Ryan will need to sign a keeper but only as a backup. Sign a keeper on wages around 40k a week max.

I would love to carry on with this as well..:)

cant wait to get on the save. any idea on when it can be uploaded. please say its soon