Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 72K
Three players I have identified to sign for the future. But how much should i pay for them??
View attachment 376196View attachment 376197View attachment 376195

Any thoughts

Left back is alright but we have alaba for the future. Alaba is still young. The mexican isn't even that good and we have better Cm's on loan. The german keeper i have tried to sign before but they reject 10M bids and therefore i didnt bid any further as it would be a rip off. Check who we have out on loan as we have some great youngsters already and we cant train everyone so a lot will go to waste.

What about £40million for Gareth Bale??

depending on sales out. Oscar is first team LW anyways and they would'nt improve as much when rotated. It's up to you though but i found oscar to be great on the left

i have used Oscar on the right more than the left. So I am inclined to buy him as I have sent Henriquez and Bony out the door.

yeah what about when lamela comes back from injury? we also have deulofeu on the right.

wingers are as followed

rw: Lamela, Deulofeu, Oscar, Cavani, Isco,

lw: Oscar, Isco, Deulofeu, Lamela

As you can see we already have enough world class wingers. I know you want to make a star signing but we have a good squad depth already and we can't get greedy and keep buying new players otherwise we'll never have a set team.

It's all up to you in the end mate as it's your turn

Deulofeu is in the process of being sold, Cavani is having to play up front because Lewi is injured for 2-3months. Also I use Isco in the CM - AP role. So that leaves me with Lamela and Oscar to cover both sides.

Deulofeu is in the process of being sold, Cavani is having to play up front because Lewi is injured for 2-3months. Also I use Isco in the CM - AP role. So that leaves me with Lamela and Oscar to cover both sides.

well if lewandowksi is injured for 2-3 months then buy a striker for 4-5M. If cavani gets injured then you're f'd.

Also i know you have 60M but you don't have to spend it all. You don't have to sell either. We have a lot of money and we can settle with the team we have.

Bale failed his medical although he didnt have an injury on the information page.

I know its not my turn to write but look at what I did after i carried on a bit on the save.

View attachment 376670

Thats how you make money babey!!

I think they should call me the Chosen One.

January/February

First of all an apology, I fu**ed up. We lost three times. Twice in the League and in the Champs League to Athletic Club Bilbao.
League defeats to Chelsea and Man Sh*tty. Both times 2-1.

We are still top though.
View attachment 376676

Transfers

2 In, 2 Out Plus a Couple of Loans

Kasper Schmeichel - 1.6million pounds from Tottenham. Bit of sentimentaliy here as the son of the Great Peter signing as backup to De Gea.

Stefan Orsula - 1million pounds from Zilina. A defender for the future, i think he will be world class.

Wilfred Bony - What a strange signing - Sold to Getafe for 5million

Angelo Henriquez - Loaned to Dortmund for 275k/pm

Gerard Deulofeu - Sold to Bayern for 17.25million pounds because I intended to sign Bale.

oh and by the way we won the Capital One Cup

Don't worry about the loses mate. We're not the Avengers. You still in champions league?

also im happy you didn't sign too many players to disrupt the team chemistry.

Sign good young English regens when possible.

Yeah lost 2-0 first leg then won 5-1 second leg

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

End of Spell ​Update
Lets see what are we champions of....

THE PREMIER LEAGUE, THE FA CUP, THE LEAGUE CUP, THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, THE CLUB WORLD CUP, EUROPEAN SUPER CUP, COMMUNITY SHIELD.

We won the Premier League with 95points, 15 clear of City, 16 clear of Chelsea, 23 clear of Spurs and 31 clear of Arsenal in 5th.
Beat City in the FA Cup Final 3-1, after beating Spurs, Forest, Burnley, Palace and Derby.
Beat City in the Capital One Cup Final 3-0, after beating Brighton, Norwich, Sunderland and Chelsea.
Beat Spurs 6-0 in the Champions League final with 10men. After beating Athletico, Barca and Porto in the Knockout Stages.
Won the CWC, after beating Al-Ahly 11-0 in the Semis and Santos 3-1 in the final.
Beat Arsenal 2-1 in the Super Cup and beat Chelsea on penalties in the Community Shield.

TRANSFERS - 8 in, 0 out

Peter Watkins, David O'Callaghan, Bobby Moran, Kelesto Manyathi, Aaron Buckley, Alexander Betta, Tom Browne and Daniel Marshall in for 15million. All young players as I wanted to bolster the U18 side with great talent. Only Daniel Marshall is over the age of 17.
Only new clauses for transfers are Friendly matches with Cardiff, Wolves and Juventus.

Couple of Backroom Changes -

Txiki Begristain in as DoF from City with Comoli having his contract terminated.
Liam Brady replaces Brian McClair as a HoYD.
Paul Scholes had his contract terminated.

Finances -

Stadium is being expanded by 16,000 seats to 88,000.
Made a profit last season.
Balance is £218 million.
Transfer Budget is £110million. Wage Budget Remaining is about 500,000 a week.

Wow ryan that is really impressive! Next up for the save is KaiRooney's first go i will PM him now.

Well Some Brilliant Work there Ryan...Well Done

When is the Save coming to Me.???

Back