Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

Can some one try to download the file cos of downloads for me and my cousin tried it as well and it worked for him

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Anyone Downloaded it yet? I just had my turn so I don't want to download it again.

Has this thread died? I was enjoying seeing you batter all that was in front of you. It seems these pass the parcels manage for 2-3 season tops and then unravel. Shame

its didierdrogbas turn and the file doesnt seem to download? I will take it next and try and download it if nothing happens tonight

Im currently seeing if the download works and if so will take it over for the next six months to kickstart this story again

Right i have the save now and i am currently looking through the squad there must be like 35 players in the first team squad! Time to cut some deadwood, any tips on who we need ryan? Im going for an AMR and CM

Man Utd

Summer Transfers 2014

I thought before i go to work i would show you the few players i have brought in to the club before pre season gets underway im not sure if this is all of my dealings done but im happy with what i achieved.

Andres Iniesta CM £12million

View attachment 372755

When you see that you can snap up Iniesta in his prime for a mere £12million you have to jump at that chance, he will boss our midfield for the next couple of seasons.

Erik Lamela AMRLC £22.5million

View attachment 372756

He can play anywhere across the midfield and again we managed to sign him for a relatively cheap fee.

Isco CM AMRLC £30.5million

View attachment 372757

I had to activate his release clause but he is another star signing, the midfield needed some first team depth as a few of the players where either 18 and under or over 34.

Right so thats the transfers i have made in for now i will show you the list of players who have been sold, released and loaned out tonight.

Ok , i thought that ****** is next so i didnt even try to download that save; i will take over after coolmcool finishes his 6 months and btw nice job so far

Man Utd

View attachment 372867

July 2014

One more incoming player i couldnt resist.

Victor Valdes GK - Free

View attachment 372868

When it popped up on my screen that i could get Valdes for free i jumped at it, De Gea will still play a lot and the next person can always sell Valdes for some profit next summer, I dont know why De Gea was transfer listed when i got here though with Ochoa coming in on a free?!?

Outgoing transfers will be done end of August as there are still players moving out​

Great Transfers so far...:) Can i know our wage budget? And when is the next update?

Great Transfers so far...:) Can i know our wage budget? And when is the next update?
Will be playing it all night so should have a few updates, we had around £100million to spend not sure on the wages as i chop and changed it a lot, We still have around £30million which i will not use.

Will be playing it all night so should have a few updates, we had around £100million to spend not sure on the wages as i chop and changed it a lot, We still have around £30million which i will not use.

Cool..:)

Man Utd

View attachment 372888

August 2014

Even Leitner wants the squad streamlined!

View attachment 372889

Despite being unbeaten for 60 games were still not favourites

View attachment 372890

Im sticking with the tactic but here is the starting 11 for the new season

View attachment 372891

Community Shield
Man Utd 2 - 1 Tottenham
Lewandowksi 28 Evans 79

Jonny Evans grabs us the winner from a set piece to pick up our first piece of silveware this season.

Premier League
Swansea 0 - 3 Man Utd
Rafael 2 Delofeu 36, 58

Ive got to say hats off to whoever signed Delofeu he has looked brilliant in pre season and had an outstanding match today.

Premier League
Man Utd 0 - 0 Brighton

Bore draw, i thought the reserve players would have enough to win this match.

European Super Cup
Man Utd 2 - 1 Leverkusen
Lewandowski 29, 50
Alaba sent off 20

Despite Alaba getting sent off early on we still manage to beat Leverkusen comfortably to pick up our second piece of silveware already.

View attachment 372900

We get one of the easiest Champions League groups ever !

View attachment 372900

Ah yes i forgot he was the one who said the file wouldnt download and i guess has given up trying
I tried downloading it twice and froze each time at 99%. I'm still happy to manage for 6 months at some stage if uploaded to a different site I should be able to download no problem

I tried downloading it twice and froze each time at 99%. I'm still happy to manage for 6 months at some stage if uploaded to a different site I should be able to download no problem
did you want to take it from me now or do you want your own transfer window?