Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

Man Utd

View attachment 372925

September/October 2014

Chairman Wants Out

View attachment 372926

The club is currently under a transfer embargo as a businessman looks to buy the club and wipe clear the debts.

Fixtures

View attachment 372928

12 matches, 12 wins, what more can i say? we dominated over all 3 competitions and Lewandowski has 12 goals in 14 games.

Man Utd Squad

View attachment 372929

Premier League Table

View attachment 372930

Top by 7 points despite only a quarter of the season gone and it looks like another season of total domination.​

Yeah Sir Alex bought United on my Vitesse save!!

I really dont want to give this save away! Having so much fun but i guess that is because it stays fresh only playing six months every couple of seasons, last update for me will be up in a bit then the save file

right well im one match short of finishing my six months, will have to do it when i get home from work tonight, for some reason our fa cup tie is in December?!?

Never have I seen so many players leave such abig club and only 7.5 mil was raised. Good work on clearing out the deadwood though. Why some of them were signed is beyond me. Also surely to god you are not playing a midfield three of Fellaini, Iniesta and DFletch and having DFletch as the creative spark???

I've seen Valdes in your starting 11. I'm not forcing you but could you use de gea instead? He's got greater potential and actually has a chance to play for Spain.

BTW who is next? Can't wait to get my hands on the save...

Never have I seen so many players leave such abig club and only 7.5 mil was raised. Good work on clearing out the deadwood though. Why some of them were signed is beyond me. Also surely to god you are not playing a midfield three of Fellaini, Iniesta and DFletch and having DFletch as the creative spark???
D Fletch was transfer listed before i arrived but is the main man now!

I've seen Valdes in your starting 11. I'm not forcing you but could you use de gea instead? He's got greater potential and actually has a chance to play for Spain.
Sorry mate done my six months and he played most games, He is only on a one year deal so can be let go by the next person at the end of the season,

BTW who is next? Can't wait to get my hands on the save...
Think its didier drogba next then you Savan21, i told him to be looking out for the save this evening as i should be finished by then

Man Utd

View attachment 373163

November/December 2014

Takeover Completed

View attachment 373164

He hasnt wiped all of our debts though still standing at £248million!

Fixtures

View attachment 373165

Another 2 months unbeaten sees us win 12 games out of 16 and draw the other 4 and pick up another trophy while advancing in 3 other competitions.

Champions League Groups

View attachment 373166

We qualified comfortably in this easy group and have a decent tie in the next round against Bilbao.

Famous Treble

View attachment 373167

Maybe the least famous Treble of all time!

Premier League Table

View attachment 373168View attachment 373169

We are 5 points clear and have 2 games in hand at the halfway point of the season and should secure another league title.

The Unbeaten Premier League Run Stands at 94 games!

View attachment 373170

The next person with the save please dont lose the next six premier league games, if you dont lose post the screenshot up of our 100th game unbeaten!

Man Utd Squad

View attachment 373171

Robert Lewandowski 26 goals in 30 games So far . . . .

View attachment 373172

He only has 9 goals in the league so far meaning in cup competitions he has bashed in 17 goals in 12 Cup games!

Save file will be uploaded dreckly​

D Fletch was transfer listed before i arrived but is the main man now!
don't get me wrong I love dfletch. I just wouldn't have him as the playmaker out of those 3. That being said cannot knock your record. Almost 100 games unbeaten is some going

im starting it tomorrow, will post when i finish all 6 months (wont make monthly messages)

Sadly but i wont be able to finish in five days so next person can feel free to take my turn, sorry