Pass The Parcel Story - Arsenal

• Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date
  • Replies 97
  • Views 12K
R

Ryan Woolnough

I am looking for two more players for an Arsenal Pass The Parcel Story.

Thats 5 already, good luck with Arsenal,you may struggle at the beginning a little but they have some wonderful players like Wilshere, Giroud and the Oxe!

^I'd hope to win the league in the 1st season, if not at least challenge

^I'd hope to win the league in the 1st season, if not at least challenge
I had City storm the league in the first season but i did have a young side, dominated the next season and in the 3rd im dominating again.

I will do 5 players then instead of 3.

The order is
philliar
Hearn
Ryan Woolnough
T1LL13
Scotty98TR

@philliar can you use the latest LFC Marshall Update.

6 months is what my other games are

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

I've started the save. Will hopefully be finished by the end of today

Cheers for letting me play, i have never really been successful with the Arsenal but with you 4 guys, here is hoping!!

Seem to remember doing something with you before aswell Ryan? Did you take part in Bornexplorer's old Chairman game?

I will be interested to see how well you all do as i have the other Gunners story on here, i have only signed players younger than 23 though to make it a bit more of a challenge, will be interested on who you sign as your using the update will be very different players available, hope you keep it up other recent Arsenal stories havent lasted long

Yeah it was the chairman game. I think that has died now though

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Thierry Henry Takes Over As Arsenal Manager

View attachment 378350

Transfers:

View attachment 378351

Ins:

I brought in Papadopoulos as the squad only had 3 good quality centre backs and I felt Papadopoulous would add depth and eventually become a starter.

Fellaini was brought in to start and push either Arteta or Ramsey to the bench.

I signed Lamela as an AMR to replace Walcott and provide competition for the OX.

Finally the marquee signing of the summer was Lewandowski for £40 million as Giroud was very poor during preseason.

Outs:

There was only one significant transfer out of the club and that was Walcott. I hadn't originally planned to sell him, but Chelsea made a huge offer of 40 million, so I used the money to sign Lewandowski.

I have also agreed a deal for Giroud to leave at the start of January for £15 million as he hasn't started any games yet.

Premier League:

View attachment 378370

Results:

View attachment 378352

League Table:
View attachment 378353

So we sit top of the table by 3 points at the end of 2012. Hopefully the person up next can continue our fine form.

Capital One Cup:
View attachment 378368
View attachment 378358

We've progressed well in the League cup, however we have Man Utd in the Semis so we may struggle to make it to the final.

Champions League:

View attachment 378359

View attachment 378360

We finished top of our group and unfortunately got drawn against Barcelona in the first round, who somehow came second behind Man City in their group.

We had some incredible results against PSG where we won 6-2 at home and 8-0 away!!! Hopefully we can take out Barcelona in the next round and continue to progress.

Tactics:

View attachment 378365

I used a 4-2-3-1 for home matches and against weak teams when playing away.

View attachment 378364

I used the old Rock Classic for harder away games.

Our Best Player over the first 6 months is:

View attachment 378373
Jack Wilshere!

He has been on fire, scoring 14 goals and assisting 12 in all competitions. He's also picked up 4 POMs with an average rating of 7.78.

Good Luck to the next person. I shall upload the save next.​