Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 35K
Damiao is transfer listed for 31 Million, I'm trying to put down the price

Look to sell The greek defender...he can be sold for 15-16 mil and bring in the greek from Schalke if he is interested...The schalke one is much better..:)

Look to sell The greek defender...he can be sold for 15-16 mil and bring in the greek from Schalke if he is interested...The schalke one is much better..:)

Sadly he isn't interested, any other CBs?

isnt Hummels, Subotic, Zouma as well as the Greek guy and Koray Gunter as a young player enough do we really need another CB. A striker is much more important.

isnt Hummels, Subotic, Zouma as well as the Greek guy and Koray Gunter as a young player enough do we really need another CB. A striker is much more important.

I bought a striker :D, I'll make an update in a bit. And I sold the greek guy :P

View attachment 368035

Summer Transfers

It was clear that we needed a striker after the Lewandowski sale, not many top class strikers I'm Happy with what I bought :D.

Manuel Drame - Striker - 15 y/o - 9 million

Ok 9 million for a 15 y/o is steep but this kid will become a beast in a few years.
.View attachment 368040

Rodrigo - Striker/AM (LC) - 22 y/o - 12.5 Million

This kid is super talented and can play everywhere up top
View attachment 368042

Leandro Damiao - Striker - 24 y/o - 30 million

The big signing on the last day of the window, Lewandowski's replacement :D
View attachment 368043View attachment 368036

More strikers then expected. So we have 4 young strikers each hindering each others development because they arent all going to get game time

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

More strikers then expected. So we have 4 young strikers each hindering each others development because they arent all going to get game time

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for that I just couldn't pass up on that kid -_- He looks like class talent :D

damao and Rodrigo were the two i looked at, are you going to play a different tactic then with so many strikers after i brought two youngsters in myself?

I was just looking through the save i still have of it and im slightly worried that you spent £54million on new strikers when we only play one up front! We could have bought new wing backs and Damao for that!

i would say you are next on this too, but i should have the man u one finished way before its your turn on this

Wow..:) Two saves I get to play..:D Should be fun..:) Btw thanks for the vote..

I was just looking through the save i still have of it and im slightly worried that you spent £54million on new strikers when we only play one up front! We could have bought new wing backs and Damao for that!

is this not the point of this kind of thing every 1 does it there way and its up to them to do what thay think is best

is this not the point of this kind of thing every 1 does it there way and its up to them to do what thay think is best
Yes but you try and point them in the right direction after having a good six months, i had a brilliant end to the season so what would be the point in changing loads of players and the tactics, not saying thats what he has done but this was my point, i know the squad as i just played the most recent six months.

well there is pointing them in the right direction then there is telling them what to do i just think you should lay off the guy and see how he does

well there is pointing them in the right direction then there is telling them what to do i just think you should lay off the guy and see how he does
I dont quite know where you are coming from to be honest? By saying that i was suprised he spent all his money on strikers when only playing one up front had worked so well for us and we now have 5 strikers? I said i was suprised he didnt buy any full backs an area we were lacking in, it does not bother me at all what he does he can sell Reus our best player for all i care, it will be 2 years until i see the save again was just trying to have some input

Nice Start....:) Try getting the youngsters some good Loan moves and if it seems suitable retrain both Kuba and Grokreutz as wing backs they are immense there..

Back