Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 35K
Save has been uploaded to the web but on the man utd parcel save, the guy couldn't download it so I am trying to work out why it won't download

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Coolmcool you doing the save?
no, not at the mo, too busy with my arsenal save and the other pass the parcel, if someone else wants it they can have it next, i wont be able to get to it for a few days

Alrite i have the save, any comments from who had it last on what we need to change, im bringing in a new Gk

Defensive strengthening and maybe new staff

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

What are you intending to do with the other goalkeepers.

Sell both of the other keepers and sign a young German keeper with potential would be my suggestion.

I also started retraining the Wingers to Wing Backs so we could play a 3-5-2 or 3-4-2-1 formation so another CB or two would be useful.

What are you intending to do with the other goalkeepers.

Sell both of the other keepers and sign a young German keeper with potential would be my suggestion.

I also started retraining the Wingers to Wing Backs so we could play a 3-5-2 or 3-4-2-1 formation so another CB or two would be useful.
Yeah i have sold both of the other keepers, who signed Villa though? He has only 3 stars and is on 130k a week at his age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was me, i didnt realise i signed him for 130k a week but he was a free agent. i intended to use him as a bit part player and as a mentor for some of the young lads.

what are the wages of Valdes

that was me, i didnt realise i signed him for 130k a week but he was a free agent. i intended to use him as a bit part player and as a mentor for some of the young lads.

what are the wages of Valdes
Valdes is on the same but will be first choice goalkeeper for the foreseable future whereas Villa is behind Reus and Maupay and wont get any game time. Im only looking at bringing in defenders as thats our weak point

Dortmund

Summer Transfer Window 2014

View attachment 375315

So i had a few quid to spend and the key areas to strengthen are GK and most of the defence.

Victor Valdes - GK - £Free

View attachment 375316

Our new number one who is miles better than anything we had before and both of our old goalkeepers got sold for £16million in total and i brought in a young GK with high potential.

Fernand Remy - GK - £3.8million

View attachment 375317

Kyle Walker DRC - £17.5million

View attachment 375318

Will slot right into the RB role but can also move across in to central defence when needed.

Jan Kirchhoff DC - £8.5million

View attachment 375320

Picked him up from our fierce rivals Bayern and will also go straight into the first team alongside Hummels.

Lastly after Guardiola takes charge of Spain, We get touted as favourites to take over Bayern!

View attachment 375321

What about the other 2 players? Other than me and Ryan that is...are they still active or should we think about removing them?

If there are any slots available, I would love to Come in.
The Team as is Currently looks Good to Challenge Bayern for the Bundesliga.
Actually after Guardiola leaves for Spain, I have seen Bayern crumble...Fink or Favre will takeover the Job and that makes them more of a Mid-Table Team then....So The Bundesliga this Season looks a Real Possiblity.

If there are any slots available, I would love to Come in.
The Team as is Currently looks Good to Challenge Bayern for the Bundesliga.
Actually after Guardiola leaves for Spain, I have seen Bayern crumble...Fink or Favre will takeover the Job and that makes them more of a Mid-Table Team then....So The Bundesliga this Season looks a Real Possiblity.

I don't mind...its upto coolmcool and ryan...the other 2 haven't replied yet..

Not sure what is happening with the other two not heard from them in a while, its ryans save so will let him decide

Back