Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 35K
Also can I have a screenshot of First Team, tactics and Finances?

You had a pretty good time of it, think we have missed Lewandowski but that was expected could you post a screenie of player stats? So we can see whos playing well and so forth

i think savan21 is next not heard from the other guy lithium since we started

I am next...I am a bit overloaded with work though...So it will take me 4-5 days to complete my 6 months...What do you guys want to do?

I am next...I am a bit overloaded with work though...So it will take me 4-5 days to complete my 6 months...What do you guys want to do?
We need to either get another person in to replace the guy who isnt doing it or we could go back to ryan if he wants it next?

@savan21 i will do a 6months now so you can concentrate on your work and then i will hand it over to you.

New Year Update

Having had a look at the squad, I have released a couple of players and moved some others to the U23 and U19 teams. I have also offered Eduardo Vargas to clubs as Eugene Konoplyanka was unhappy due to lack of first team football and i deemed Vargas as surplus to requirements. I recieved 4 offers for Vargas as you can see, i accepted all of the them as each have their merits. With Inter bidding cash only but a lower amount. View attachment 369414

We have been drawn against Chelsea in the Knockout Round of the Champions League which will be tough.

End of 2013/14 Season

Tactics

I stuck with the tactics I was given with the save that the previous user used.

View attachment 370115

This tactic has worked well against all sides I have played both Home and Away with the exception of the Champions League Semi at the Bernabeu against Real Madrid, which we lost 5-0.

DFB-Pokal - WIE IST DIE CHAMPIONE

View attachment 370114

We are the Champions of the DFP-Pokal for the second year in a row, scoring 26 goals and conceding 3. Neal Maupay was the tournaments top goal scorer with 8 goals, 6 of which came in the 2nd Round.

We won the cup at the Olympiastadion in front of 74,244 people, 4-0 with a hat trick from Leandro Damiao and a goal from Marco Reus.

Champions League

View attachment 370113

I took over the Champions League when we were in the Knockout Rounds in which we had a tough draw, we played 2011 champions Chelsea, we beat the 3-1 on aggregate. Followed by Galatasaray in the Quarters, we won the 3-2 on aggregate.

In the Semi Finals, we lost 6-0 to Real Madrid after being outclassed by Madrid. 5-0. However from their lineup you can sort of see why.

View attachment 370112

A front 4 of Ozil, Lewandowski, Ronaldo and Di Maria.

Bundesliga

View attachment 370111

Having trailed Bayern for most of the season. We beat them with 7 games to go which gave us a 3 point advantage over them. And it went okay for the next 3 games which we won somewhat convincingly. Then with the Champions League Semi Final looming and then passing. I rested some key players to prepare and then rest after the Semi's. During this period we drew twice throwing away our lead. Even 9 goals in the final 2 games could not win us the League as Bayern won convincingly on the final day.

We are though unbeaten in the League since the 2nd November which was a 5-1 defeat to Bayern. A run of 23 games unbeaten including 18 wins and 5 draws.

So we finished 2nd in the Bundesliga again, hopefully next year we will win the Bundesliga.

View attachment 370110

Finances and January Transfers

Our finances look pretty stable. With a balance of £135million and a profit this season of £60million

View attachment 370109

In January, i was content with the squad as it was so decided not to bring any players in. However I did sell and release some players with Summer signing Eduardo Vargas being shown the door at a profit of £4.6million of his transfer.

View attachment 370108

Squad

Below are my 3 squads from left to right you the First Team, the U23 squad and the U19 squad.

View attachment 370107View attachment 370105View attachment 370106

Transfer Targets

After looking back through the season, I have decided that my main positions to strengthen are RB and LB. I have also looked at some CMs. Below are my targets with my main target highlighted.

View attachment 370104

That is all for the update, I will play through to around the middle of June to give the next player some of the transfer window.

Back