April Update!

View attachment 336733

I had a relatively successful month going unbeaten in the premier league winning 2 and drawing 3 which has seen me rise back to 5th place going into a vital last 3 games to hopefully secure european football for next season.

View attachment 336734

My best moment of the month has to be the euro cup win against arsenal in the very last minute as it looked as though the match was going to go to extra time before Lavezzi popped up to send us through to the semi final!

View attachment 336735

And as you can see from the fixtures list i drew the first euro cup semi final leg 1-1 with a vital away goal! Hopefully we can make that result count and get through to the final.

Also I would like to make comment to praise myself and the other managers for how the club is being run financially as this could come of great benefit should we decide to stay at reading for a long time.
View attachment 336736

With no loans to repay and in large profit each month and season this can only be a very positive time for Reading FC :)

I would also like to note on the financial screenshot above the amount of transfer budget left at the moment, as i believe i forgot to post a vital screenshot as to how i managed to finance the transfers of lavezzi and podolski here it is:
View attachment 336741
As you can see due to the positive financial situation i was offered more money without having to increase my seasons targets but i did increase the target to top half finish leaving myself with a healthy transfer budget to play with :)

That is an amazing achievement since I nearly got us knocked out in the group stage!

That is an amazing achievement since I nearly got us knocked out in the group stage!

I am just about to play the final! Reading's big day out :p

and to say it has gone down to the last day of the season to even find out if i qualify for the euro cup next season!

I am just about to play the final! Reading's big day out :p

and to say it has gone down to the last day of the season to even find out if i qualify for the euro cup next season!

Qualifying again would be nice, Give Scott a go since he won the FA Cup last season.

Euro Cup Final:
View attachment 336778

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

The euro cup hero Lavezzi does it again, as the reading manager retires following a euro cup winning campaign!!!!

Just kidding boys ;P

Season Round Up:
View attachment 336780View attachment 336779

I haven't got too much to say here other than the 6th place finish we achieved would not have been enough to achieve a european spot if it wasn't for the euro cup win due to the teams that won the domestic cups!

I doubt there will be another update from myself during these 6 months but i recommend to Scott that he looks for Central Midfield players and a right back. I have a few transfers currently lined up and will be looking to fill these positions before i pass the game on should anyone come available.

1 transfer i have had lined up since march and have not yet announced is that of patrice evra for 2.3m

I also have a transfer for a young winger from northern ireland called Terry McElhatton for 400k:
View attachment 336781 View attachment 336782

And as you may have now noticed i like to bring in decent(nothing special) youth players on very cheap transfers which can be used to generate revenue later on in the game. I also like to after a few years help the youth team to win competitions as i believe if your youth win games and competitions then the future is bright as a few will make it into the first team eventually.

Europa League win is insane, well done!

Cant believe those signings - they will fire Reading into Europe again for sure. Cant wait for the next update.

Anyone along with Andrewpage14 interested? Thinking maybe a West Ham or Aston Villa save

I was thinking of West Ham myself!

Well done lads doing some good stuff here now you've got a good rotation of players!!

keep it up

Well done lads doing some good stuff here now you've got a good rotation of players!!

keep it up

Nice to see you following Josh!!

Saul/Mojo, that is truly a great season!! Makes my FA Cup seem a little miniscule in comparison, Euro Cup win was tremendous!!

I am under a LOT of pressure to succeed now. Heres hoping. I will download the game tonight and have a look at it. Mayb get a couple of hours on it tonight, fingers crossed im done for the weekend!!

Well done again guys.

Nice to see you following Josh!!

Saul/Mojo, that is truly a great season!! Makes my FA Cup seem a little miniscule in comparison, Euro Cup win was tremendous!!

I am under a LOT of pressure to succeed now. Heres hoping. I will download the game tonight and have a look at it. Mayb get a couple of hours on it tonight, fingers crossed im done for the weekend!!

Well done again guys.

i decided to pass the save on a week before i was meant to finish so you can look at the few players that are left on a free transfer and i also decided not to spend anymore money and leave you with the full transfer budget of almost 40m i believe ;) because.... well i was feeling generous ;D

I just have one request when passing it on please try to keep the finances at reading strong as that is the reason we got such a large transfer budget! oh and maybe a 2nd request look after the youth if you can :)

Whats the aim then champions league football Scott? ;)

Whats the aim then champions league football Scott? ;)

Aye very good Mojo, i nearly got us relegated last time remember mate!! lol

The aim is to do the best i can. I think Europa League qualification has to be a minimum. Just downloading the save at the moment. Looking forward to spending my £40m :D haha

Aye very good Mojo, i nearly got us relegated last time remember mate!! lol

The aim is to do the best i can. I think Europa League qualification has to be a minimum. Just downloading the save at the moment. Looking forward to spending my £40m :D haha

Loads of players should be interested given the increase in stature now