View attachment 338213

July & August Update

I decided to do a 2 month update as nothing much happened in July other than a bit of pre-season. As you will see below, hasn't been a bad start to the season.

Transfers

I tried to go and sign quality midfielders and to be honest in the end i think i did. Couple of big signings but i think that is the only way forward. Valdes was a bit of a scoop, at 32 he is still in his prime and he only ended up on £59k a week, which for a UCL winner and top European GK i think its tremendous.​

View attachment 338212

Fixtures

As you can see we have only played 3 competitive games. We have played well in all 3 although against Ipswich our defense was not as good as i can be. The game against City was a heartbreaker. We got back to 2-1 then it went 3-1 but i think we should of got more from it, they scored a break away 3rd and it almost killed us till we got that one last ditch goal, sadly not enough.

View attachment 338210

League Table

Sitting pretty at the moment, hard to judge after only 2 games

View attachment 338214

Europa Cup

We also learned our fate in the Europa Cup, the draw i think has been kind and i can see us qualifying for the next round, the only tricky tie i see is the one in Turkey, other than that i think we should be ok

View attachment 338216

Player of the month​

View attachment 338211
The young Argentinian playmaker has had 3 very solid performances in the space behind the CF, i was a bit scared that my £10m would be questioned by the other managers but if he keeps this up then i doubt there will be questions

View attachment 339323

September & October

Another 2 month update, in this update, we have progressed well in the league and completed the first 3 fixtures of our 2nd journey into Europe.

Fixtures

We have had a very good 2 months. We seem to have a couple of problems though (probs my tactic) with conceding goals on break away's and stupid defensive errors, its not enough of a problem to cause problems with form as you can see. Liverpool was a bit of a game, i have no nails left.

View attachment 339316

League Table

To be sitting 3rd after 9 games is very pleasing and slightly above season expectations, nothing earth shattering yet but very proud and pleased to be where we are at this stage.

View attachment 339317

Europa Cup

3 games player, 3 wins. Believe it or not but the most challenging game was the one against Young Boys, made very hard work of it. As i said in previous update, this is exactly where i expected to be, big game coming up with our trip to Turkey.

View attachment 339318

Squad

Unlike the previous update i have posted a Screenshot of the current playing squad. The only first team player missing from the list is Lavezzi, that tells you how well his season is going.

View attachment 339319

Players of the month

Before the start of October i would of put my house on this award going to one player, but he got quiet and Leandro got very loud. So i had to pick them both. This updates Players of the Months are James Tomkins and Leandro Kweuke.

View attachment 339320View attachment 339321

One other little thing to add, i seen this pop up on my news feed and thought it was worth a mention, its safe to say he has already been scouted........just in case.

View attachment 339322

View attachment 339890

November & December Update

This is my final update before i pass the save to the awesome Mojo, been a a rough 2 months, as you will see below.

Squad

Just a screenshot of the squad, nothing major to report, couple of injuries caused some issues towards the middle of December but most guys are back now.

View attachment 339887

Fixtures

Only 5 wins from 15 competitive games is not good enough. I would go into details but it will just frustrate me no end. I am resigned to the fact that my tactics are baws, because with the team we have we should not be getting these results.

View attachment 339882

League Table

Really disappointed to be where we are at this stage, i thought after the first 4 months that we would be sitting much higher and more comfy than we are.

View attachment 339883

Europa Cup

Only good thing from the last two months is the way in which we finished the Europa League. 6 wins from 6 is a great achievement. We also learned our fate in the next round and the following round should be we get through.

View attachment 339884View attachment 339885View attachment 339886

Player of the month

View attachment 339888

The Portuguese midfielder has had a very decent 2 months, by far our best player, Podolski and Paredes had a chance but both got injured so that halted there bid for the award. Congratulation to Manuel Fernandes.

6 month summary

I actually forgot to mention but during August i completely reformed our backroom staff. It badly needed changed and i think we are in a much better place now, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I think before November i was doing great, was really enjoying it, then out of nowhere it all went to ****. Struggled to keep myself motivated to be honest. I think it is the perfect time to pass the save, possibly a new manager with new ideas.

Oh and one more thing................we have a new job!!!!!

View attachment 339889

I got the the save this morning, although I haven't looked at it yet. Do I have any transfer budget left? What areas do you think we're weak in?

I got the the save this morning, although I haven't looked at it yet. Do I have any transfer budget left? What areas do you think we're weak in?

Right full back is a major issue Mojo. Gunter is decent but im not sure about him. Wingers as well mate, feel that we lack real quality, Lavezzi has been nothing but above average. I would also look at getting rid of all the deadwood. Radovanovic and Akpan never kicked a ball for me. If you ship out a lot of the reserves and first team, you should get a decent amount of cash. I think there is about £9m there to be spent at the moment so anything you can add is a bonus, i'd have a look at Bosmans. I never had a chance to look at them. For some reason our finances have taken a bit of a hammering!! Can't really see why but hey.

Eh....good luck dude....hope you have a bit better 6 months than me.

Right full back is a major issue Mojo. Gunter is decent but im not sure about him. Wingers as well mate, feel that we lack real quality, Lavezzi has been nothing but above average. I would also look at getting rid of all the deadwood. Radovanovic and Akpan never kicked a ball for me. If you ship out a lot of the reserves and first team, you should get a decent amount of cash. I think there is about £9m there to be spent at the moment so anything you can add is a bonus, i'd have a look at Bosmans. I never had a chance to look at them. For some reason our finances have taken a bit of a hammering!! Can't really see why but hey.

Eh....good luck dude....hope you have a bit better 6 months than me.

Right back was abit suspect when I last had the save, but my 5 at the back sort of fixed it a little bit. I'm not sure if i'm going to play with wingers yet. But I now need to win the europa league and the fa cup to catch you and Saul! :p

Right back was abit suspect when I last had the save, but my 5 at the back sort of fixed it a little bit. I'm not sure if i'm going to play with wingers yet. But I now need to win the europa league and the fa cup to catch you and Saul! :p

My europa league win was a total fluke i have never won it with such a poor squad!

I've had a look through the save and I wanted to ask why Capitao was stuck in the under 18's? I think he is the best right back in the squad and with bags of potential! Granted he's away at some stupid tournament right now but still!

My europa league win was a total fluke i have never won it with such a poor squad!
Our squad is actually fairly good now IMO

will be interesting to see if mojo decides to stay at reading for the rest of this season as i am sure we will get a decent opportunity elsewhere at some point during these 6 months

I've had a look through the save and I wanted to ask why Capitao was stuck in the under 18's? I think he is the best right back in the squad and with bags of potential! Granted he's away at some stupid tournament right now but still!

Our squad is actually fairly good now IMO

I just wasn't sure about him mate, call it a hunch. Obviously i was comfortable paying for him but dropping him straight into the pan was a bit risky. He may be the answer though, i think the squad is pretty good. I do think we have a lot of high earners not doing enough but we can easily ship them out.

will be interesting to see if mojo decides to stay at reading for the rest of this season as i am sure we will get a decent opportunity elsewhere at some point during these 6 months
Well you will just have to see what I decide to do!

I just wasn't sure about him mate, call it a hunch. Obviously i was comfortable paying for him but dropping him straight into the pan was a bit risky. He may be the answer though, i think the squad is pretty good. I do think we have a lot of high earners not doing enough but we can easily ship them out.
Not easy at all i've tried!

Am I right to say I have this until the end of June in game?