Paul Gazza Gascoigne...

• Thread starter Thread starter TamMcCann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 46K
DONT quit mate. Ive just read this all, and its brilliant. The thing is, when people see how much you update your story and how many pages there are, more people will follow... It just takes time....I'ts a fantastic story and something new..It would be such a shame to throw this away.

Thanks alot mate, I'll take your advice and keep it going & see how it goes. I'll put up another post soon, just going to work on it just now!

Johnny: Paul there you are....what's wrong?

Paul: I'll phone back with an answer Mike.

Johnny: Mike? Who's Mike?

Paul: Mike Ashley! He wants me to take over from Alan Pardew....

Johnny: But...thought you agreed a deal with Rangers?

Paul: In principal yes...what's best for me Johnny?

Johnny: Paul, it's your choice but you will have to choose now!

View attachment 226518
Ringgg Ringggg

Paul: Hello?

Ally McCoist: Gazza it's Coisty?

Paul: Ally! How are you mate?

Ally McCoist: Fine mate, Word of warning, don't take the Gers job! Whyte is corrupt.

Paul: What!?

Ally McCoist: Serious mate, do not go near Glasgow Rangers with him in charge.

Paul: Coisty...you have made my decision for me!

Ally McCoist: What?

Paul: I'm the new Newcasle United Manager !!

View attachment 226519

Gazza the New Toon Manager !

View attachment 226520

Paul Gascoigne today has been confirmed as the new Newcastle United Manager, "Gazza" has had his past troubles and some would say still has them but is determind to show the Press and Public he can recover. Is this the turning point for Paul? Or will he buckle under the pressure?

Day 1 for Gazza

View attachment 226740

It's all happened so fast! One minute I was looking to takeover at Sarawak Fc in Malaysia...Yeah I ****** it myself then Rangers came in for me but somehow I've ended up at Newcastle! Oh and I haven't touched a drink either, pretty good I think. Well here goes the Press Interview...

Press: Well done Paul on getting the Newcastle Job, how does it feel?

Paul: Thank you, It's a great feeling, totally unexpected!

Press: It was rumoured you were about to take the Rangers Job in Scotland, any truth?

Paul: Rangers came to me this a very good offer which I'd like to thank Mr. Whyte for but I felt Newcastle would be the better option for personal reasons.

Press: Due to your mental health?

Paul: That's inappropriate!

Press: Why? It's true

Paul: I refuse anymore questions but all I'm saying is I will do my best for Newcastle, I love the club as I'm a fan too, Thank you for your time.

(Gazza walks off looking disgruntled).

View attachment 226745

Usual **** from the Press, I'm sick of it! I will never be able to win them over. Oh well time to concentrate on my Team to see who's important, who's dead wood and what Positions need improved, maybe have a little celebration drink tonight...

Gazza gets to work!

View attachment 226748

Well I've met all the boys and the staff, nice bunch. After training and I've already started to work on my plans for the team and it is as follows:

Key Players:

View attachment 226750
Tim Krul

Young lad with a lot of potential, I predict big things for him.

View attachment 226751
Frabicio Coloccini

Experienced defender with a lot of caps for Argentina, will be vital for Newcaslte through out the Season.

View attachment 226752
Yohan Cabaye

This boy will be a Star and right now I'd like to build a team around him, could walk into any Premier League Team in my opinion.

View attachment 226753
Hatem Ben Arfa

He is a wonderful talent, not had the best few years with Newcastle but this season I expect big things from him, on his day he is a defenders nightmare!

View attachment 226754
Demba Ba

The Striker has everything, Pace, Strength, Composure the lot. Demba will be up there with Rooney etc with the Goals at the End of the Season....Yeah it's a bold prediction!

Well my first Friendly match will be against Carlisle, I'm looking forward to getting stuck in, I can't wait!

View attachment 226757

I'm going to start updating the game after all Friendly matches are played then every Month after that.

Hope you's are enjoying, it's going to be an exciting season!

this is great mate, lots of twists.

Read mine if ye have a chance. Shamrock Rovers - Irish Charm. Thanks

Pre Season Over

View attachment 226831

Overall Pre Season was decent, we were slow to start but I felt we picked up near the end and our fitness is where it should be. I'm thrilled we won all our games and are now ready for the Season ahead.

Transfers

View attachment 226832

I'm happy enough with my Transfer dealings, I'll run through my thoughts on them.

Transfers In

View attachment 226833
Maniche - Age 33 (Cm)
Fee: Free Transfer

I decided to bring in Maniche as I feel despite his age the guy has bags of experience and if you look at his stats are still pretty good. He won't be a regular starter but he will have a positive affect on the Team and younger players that's for sure.

View attachment 226834

View attachment 226835
Salomon Kalou - Age 25
(Rw, Lw &St)
Fee: Loan ( View to buy £3.5Mill)

Well I wouldn't say I need to justify this Transfer as much, Kalou is a quailty player who will bring flair to the team, he's already an important part of my team.

View attachment 226836

View attachment 226837
Beram Kayal - Age 23
(Cm & Dm)
Fee: £5Million

A gamble? Maybe but Kayal has the potential to be a class act, he is a grafter and isn't scared to put a challenge in, he will give the team that extra bit of Strength & Determination.

View attachment 226838

View attachment 226839
Bashkim Kadrii - Age 20
(Amc, Aml & St)
Fee: £1Million

What a bargin! Kadrii is one for the future, not to say he won't get games just now but his potential is great, in 2 or 3 years I reckon he could play with Barca that's how much I rate him!

View attachment 226840

View attachment 226841
Nene - Age 30
(Lm & Aml)
Fee: Loan

I couldn't turn the chance to sign Nene down the guy is a class act, he is a gifted Footballer & will enhance our Chances of a Top 6 Finish, hopefully Top 4...

View attachment 226842

View attachment 226843
Vadim Demidov - Age 24
(Dc, Dm & Mc)
Fee: £3.2 Million

Demidov to me was a lucky find and another gamble maybe but theres no question he is talented, he has all the Attributes to become a World Class defender.

Transfers Out

View attachment 226844
Peter Lovenkrands - Age 31
( Aml & St)
Fee: £1Million

Due to the players I already have and the ones I signed that can play in his position I felt it was time to let Peter go.

View attachment 226846

View attachment 226849
Danny Guthrie - Age 24
(Cm)
Fee: £2Million

I simply just don't rate Danny also I wanted to raise funds for my targets.

View attachment 226850

View attachment 226851
Sylvain Marveaux - Age 25
( Ml, Aml & Amc)
Fee: £3Million

Same goes with Sylvain, he's just not my type of player, I also needed the money.

View attachment 226852

It has been a busy month and I'm still of the drink, I know the pressure at times this Season will be great but I feel I'll be able to cope and not go to drink to calm me down. Our first League game is against Spurt at Home, I'm full of different emotions but I'm sure the boys will put on a brave show and get us our first 3 on the board for our way back into Europe!

MATCHDAY 1

13th August 2011

View attachment 226854
Newcastle United

Vs

Tottenham Hotspur
View attachment 226855

KO: 15:00

Newcastle 13-8
Draw 2-1
Spurs 6-4 (Fav)

View attachment 226856

What does everyone think of the layout etc? Any changes ppl think I should make?

Newcatle 3-0 Tottenham

View attachment 227061

I'm chuffed with our start, we out played Spurs with ease! A Demba Ba double and a Papiss Cisse goal to finish it Demba Ba could have got a hat-trick and Newcaslte's fourth if he scored the Pen in the 88th minute but otherwise I'm pleased with the performance from the lads!

Next Game:

View attachment 227063
Norwich City

Vs

Newcastle United
View attachment 227065

Norwich City 7-4
Draw 11-5
Newcastle United 5-4 (Fav)

View attachment 227067

keep going loving this so far its brilliant great story keep it up :D

I stopped the story as I had to reboot my comp :(, I was thinking about keeping the story but changing team? I'll just come up with something about gazza leaving newcastle? I'll do it if ppl will still follow :D?

Could be intresting to see Gazza have a fit if Norwich beat Newcastle which sent him out on the town and get himself sacked. . Or whatever else you have planned. Look forward to it.

Could be intresting to see Gazza have a fit if Norwich beat Newcastle which sent him out on the town and get himself sacked. . Or whatever else you have planned. Look forward to it.
Sounds like a plan mate, I'll keep it interesting as I really want to keep the story going. The twist will be posted up tonite guys :-D.

Gazza goes mental as Toon get hammerd

View attachment 230067

Norwich City 5-0 Newcastle ( Report)

View attachment 230070

Today's match was a very one sided game in which Gazza lost the plot and now it seems he may be ready for the chop just after afew weeks in the Job, Newcastle were down 3-0 half time and in the second half Gazza looked very unstable an insider even said he could have been drunk! There is going to be a Press Conference later on today which should clear up Gazza's future.

View attachment 230068

Is this the end?

Breaking News

View attachment 230080

After the Press Conference today Paul Gascoigne has stepped down as Manager of Newcastle United, he said he intends to return to Management within 1 year, he also said he thought he could handle the pressure of a Big Club but clearly he's not ready for that yet and will be looking to test himself at a Smaller Club with not as much hype around them.

Gazza's Final Chance

View attachment 230081

I blew it...I had the chance to make it big at Newcaslte and yet I blew it! Let me put the record straight though, The second half Vs Norwich I wasn't drunk, what aload of bollocks, I'm not surprised there were rumours of that going around. So where now? Well first I will be going back to see Johnny to help me get my head sorted, Right now I feel very low. As for the drink, well I'd like a couple of cans, obviously I'm an Alcoholic ( laughs) ! No but seriously I will come back stronger after taking the year out, will I be at a Club the size of Newcastle? I very much doubt it, I feel I'd suit a lower Club at the moment, It would be best for me, I just need the time and not so much pressure so I can just get on with the Job in hand without the media over my shoulder every ******* minute of my life!

Back