Paul Gazza Gascoigne...

• Thread starter Thread starter TamMcCann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 46K
This is really good, keep it going, I get the same feeling with my Green Army Story, that people aren't following but keep going and more updates they will follow. Take a look at mine mate when u can. Keep it going!!

I am still reading. Looking good in the league. Maybe have updates on how Gazza is getting on not drinking and what he is feeling towards his life in Scotland and if he is thinking he could cut it at the top level again espc after his massive melt down after the Norwich loss. If you haven't got the time then thats still cool, still enjoying the story and seeing how you get on.

Thanks mate I work a 6day week so I'll try my best.

This is really good, keep it going, I get the same feeling with my Green Army Story, that people aren't following but keep going and more updates they will follow. Take a look at mine mate when u can. Keep it going!!

Aye al have a look at yours the now mate. Cheers for the feedback guys its appreciated !

I'm going to revamp my full layout of the story because it's boring me lol! I will have another post up tonight if I don't have one to many beers :P.

No problem that you work a lot of the time. Do them when you do, only a game after all. . . Here comes the abuse from others lol.

Great story mate :) I read it from the start , it's very well done.
Congrats!

@stevenUK1 - It sure is mate, just somethin to do after a long day at work lol :). Cheers jawk3R.

View attachment 234613

So I'm just sitting doing my paper work and start thinking about my Manager Career to date :

View attachment 234614

Kettering Town ( 2005)

Well my 30 odd days at Kettering were really enjoyable until Imraan started bullshit about me coming in to training everyday drinking! Suppose people will judge me straight away and believe it but what is the point in lying, I'm an alcoholic I know that! Anyway despite the **** that happened there it gave me a taste of being a Manager and that's how I'm sitting here now.

View attachment 234619

******* Lies !

View attachment 234615

Newcastle
United ( 2011)

I was given a chance my Mike Ashley due to Alan Pardews tragic death( It's only a game) and I blew it! I had a brilliant Pre Season and excellent first game against Spurs in which we won 3-0 I was on top of the world until we got humped by Norwich City and I just collapsed, there was just too much pressure for me at that time.

View attachment 234616

Bad Ways after that. Jimmy - He has been brilliant with me !

View attachment 234617

East Fife (2012)
Well life at East Fife has been great so far. Yeah it's not exactly Newcastle Utd but I would not change it for the world. At East Fife there is not as much media pressure, the fans have been great with me and so have the lads at the club, and you need to remember there all on Part Time Contracts, they have other Jobs too. Were just like one big family and I really want to take East Fife as far as I can as they deserve it...

View attachment 234621

Loving life at East Fife.

View attachment 234622

My Problems ( Forever)

Now this is one thing I know will last sadly. How am I getting on? Well I take it day by day really, and yes it is a struggle and hopefully one day I will overcome it but it will always be there in my mind. All these years I've wrecked of my life, ruining relationships, hurting those close to me, there's days I can't even look at myself in the mirror due to my illness ( Yes an alcoholic is an illness). It gets me so down thinking about it all, I need to look to the future and beat this once and for all! Suppose I will always be known as Paul Gascoigne the down and out. What about Gazza the England Legend!

View attachment 234623

If only I could get this sort of reputation back !

Liking the new start, looking forward to seeing how the season gets on. Come on Gazza.

Cheers man. I'm looking forward to writting my next post, I've got a good idea for it! Let the twists begin :P......

View attachment 234791

As the Season is near an end and the lads have been brilliant all Season I spoke to Mike Ashley and he kindly let me bring the Squad down to Train at Newcastle's Training Complex before a very important month for us. We have a big game against St Johnstone in the Cup and while Hamilton Accies are flying high we are still keeping up with them I want to keep up the momentum so hopefully this treat will keep the lads in good spirit for the run in.

View attachment 234792

While training I got a phone call from Jimmy :

Jimmy : Hello Paul

Paul : Jimmy! How are you mate?

Jimmy : Fine mate, I got a phone call from the Feyenoord Chairman he wants to have a talk to you about taking over from Felix Magath at the End of the Season due to ill health.

Paul :.....Jimmy I'm really enjoying it here mate I really don't think I'm ready for it.

Jimmy : Ok Paul but atleast give it a think?

Paul : Ok I will but I can't see it mate. Speak to you later.

Jimmy : Cye mate!

Over in Holland

View attachment 234793

England Legend Paul Gascoigne will take over from Felix Magath at the End of the Season we can reveal ! An insider who does not want to be named has said " I can tell you now Paul Gascoigne will be the next Feyernoord manager, he has agreed on a 3year Contract which he will start June 2013".

View attachment 234794

Feyernoord fans.

View attachment 234795

Cowdenbeath 0-1 East Fife

Very lucky win from us, we had one shot on target all game and we scored it and somehow managed to win the game. None the less I'm pleased as we showed real grit to win the game even though we never played too well.

View attachment 234796

East Fife 2-0 Forfar

Clinical finishing today earned us a hard fought win against a decent Forfar side! Young Jamie knowles chipped in with a 40yard Screamer which was nice too see.

View attachment 234797

Alloa 0-1 East Fife

90+3 minute winner from Paul McQuade! Was another gritty performance from us and the 3points will be welcomed.

View attachment 234807

East Fife 3-3 Dumbarton

We were up 3-0 inside half an hour so not to win was shocking! Worst performance of the season I'd say. Luckily enough Hamilton slipped up today and drew so we are still on equal points but we can't let this happen again!

View attachment 234811

East Fife v St Johnstone
( Scottish Cup 5th Round)

Biggest game of the season so far in terms of money for the club, the place is buzzing and the game is about to kick off. A record 1,460 crowd are here to see the match! I really think we can win this match! Bring it on !

View attachment 234812

East Fife 4-1 St Johnstone

What a game ! We were excellent out there today and we totally outplayed high flying St Johnstone I'm over the moon with this and I'm sure the fans will be singing long into the night!

View attachment 234813

Proudest moment in my Manager Career !

After Match Interview

View attachment 234814

Interviewer : What a proud day for you Paul, how do you feel?

Paul : Yeah it was a brilliant day for all involved the lads fully deserved there win, they were great!

Interviewer : Can you make it to the Scottish Cup Final?

Paul : There is still brilliant teams in the Cup like Celtic, Rangers were put out earlier by Hamilton so it shows we have a chance and I think if we can play like that were in with a chance!

Interviewer : There's news going about Holland you are going to be Feyernoords next manager and you have already agreed a contract, is it true?

Paul : What?! No that is simply not true, I'm enjoying it here at East Fife and I can see me being here for a while

Interviewer : (Laughs) Paul? Have you been drinking again ( Everyone laughs) Feyernoord are a much better Team than East Fife why would you turn down that chance?

Paul : That is not ******* funny ( Paul attacks Interviewer) !

View attachment 234815

​Black eye !

Haha, major change up if he did join. Had to laugh when he punches the interviewer! Gazza has gone mad by looking out for his own team. Very intresting.

Gazza Jailed?

View attachment 234884

Glasgow High Court.

Today we can reveal Paul Gascoigne has been let off for 12month good behaviour order for assault and breach of the peace during his last interview. A close person to Gascoigne has said " Paul deeply regrets what he has done but he feels he is always targeted by the media to make him out a laughing stock, he would like to say sorry to all his family, the full club including the fans that have supported him through this tough period in his life". There is speculation East Fife Chairman is pondering Gazza's future at the Club and will decide by the end of the day if Paul will be East Fife manager tomorrow morning.

Fans back Gazza

View attachment 234887

Fans show support to Gascoigne.

Today East Fife Supporters flooded into Bayview to show there support to there Manager Paul Gascoigne. One fan said " It's ridiculous what's happening to Gazza, the media are always looking to put the poor man down, the man he punched deserved it"! Another said " Paul has had a tough time for years, he has came to East Fife and brought the Club up another level, the Club is on a high and were looking forward to a semi cup final and were looking like going up to Divison 1, he also has showed tremendous support to us by rejecting any chance of going to Feyernoord who are a much bigger Club than us and that shows he is loyal, now we need to be loyal to Paul and help him through this tough period!

C
hairman gives his side

View attachment 234891

East Fife chairman Sid Collumbine has said he will sit down with Paul and see what will happen. Collumbine said " I don't want to say too much yet but I will have a chat with Paul, the fans have clearly showed there support to Paul and that is something I will have to think about, I appreciate what Paul has done for us so hopefully we will see later today what will happen. We also asked Sid what he tought of the incident and he replied " If any manager done that they would be straight out the door and would be lucky to find a new Club".

Has Gazza ruined it again?

View attachment 234892

Gazza Signs New Contract !

View attachment 234932

1 Year Deal.

What seems to be a surprise, Paul Gascoigne has signed a One Year Deal with East Fife which shows The Club are behind him after his attack on an interviewer. Sid Collumbine has said " We are delighted Paul has signed this contract, infact it was Paul that requested this New Contract and I agreed quickly, he is a talented manager and we will support him no matter what **** gets put in the papers". Gazza refused to speak to the media.....

Back to Football

View attachment 234936
I'm sick and tired of the media taking the **** out of me, I really thought I lost my job over that ******! I don't feel sorry for him one bit, he deserved it. I do deeply regret the manner in which it happened as my family and others have been getting a hard time with it. Well it's over now I just want to get back to football, I will not give in to the media. Also I will not speak to them again unless some sort of rules that I'm happy with are agreed.

The Promotion Push

View attachment 234937

Hamilton 4-7 East Fife

What a game, 11 goals in the one game! It was a true top of the table clash, I still can't believe we scored 7! There's a real buzz after that match. King Kenny ruined Hamilton!

View attachment 234938

Morton 1-1 East Fife
(Qtr Final)

Yet again we are still showing everyone we are not scared to play, we were so close to an upset but Morton managed to get a goal on the 86th minute. Bring on the Qtr Final rep!

View attachment 234939

East Fife 3-3 Morton
( East Fife win on Pens)

Hampden Park here we come for the Semi's ! The lads stuck in and got the result that left our fans rubbing there eyes, it's not a dream! We will play Dundee Utd in the Semi while Celtic will face our rivals Hamilton Accies, we have done the second Divison Proud!

View attachment 234940

Our Victory.

View attachment 234941

East Fife 3-0 Airdrie United

Another great win for the fans, the teams just look unbeatable at the moment!

View attachment 234942

Brechin City 1-3 East Fife

We played well again but the stand out was Kenny Deuchar, he set up the second and scored the third one. Not many games left and were on top!

View attachment 234943

East Fife 2-1 Stenhousemuir

Another vital 3points today and 5 games left in the Divison and were still on top also we still have a Semi Final to look forward to, life with East Fife has been brilliant so far!

View attachment 234944

Irn Bru Divison 2.

Promotion for East Fife?

View attachment 234993

Well its the last 5 games of the season, the lads have been brilliant this season and the fully deserve to go up. We also have a semi final v Dundee United to look forward too which will be a great day out for all involved.

Game 5

View attachment 234996

Arbroath 1-0 East Fife

Not the best of starts for our push for the title, we just weren't in the game at all. Hamilton won there game so now we are 3 points behind.

Game 4

View attachment 235001

East Fife 2-2 Cowdenbeath

I was hoping for a win as we really needed it so not very good, at this pace Hamilton will win the Divison.

Game 3

View attachment 235002

Forfar 1-4 East Fife

Exactly the lift we need! Hamilton dropped points so now we are back on top on goal difference, it's going to be nail biting from now on in, Come on lads !!

Game 2

View attachment 235003

East Fife 4-2 Alloa Athletic

Another fantastic win ! We now just have to beat Dumbarton to go up. I have total faith in the lads.

View attachment 235005

Before that game we have the massive tie v Dundee United for a place in the Final of the Scottish Cup and also a Place in Europe as Celtic are the Finalists and they have already qualified for Europe but we will not get ahead of ourselves yet.

View attachment 235004

Hampden Park.

Love reading this. Good to see the board and fans are behind Gazza, loved that part. Good luck in getting to the title in the last match and in to the cup final.

We will Beat East Fife!

View attachment 235006

Cocky Dundee United Star has came out saying his Dundee United side will hammer Part Timer's East Fife. He said " Well done to East Fife for getting this far but I just can't see them getting by us we will be far too strong for them, they only play part time football, we are fitter stronger and simply better than them.

Your in for a Flood of Tears!

View attachment 235007

East Fife and Northen Ireland Under 21 star James Knowles has fired comments straight back to Willo Flood today. Knowles isn't happy with Floods attitude and has said " Willo Flood is just disrespecting the Club and it will fire us up even more to win the Tie I fully believe we can win this game, Dundee United are not the team they were last season and as for Willo he is just a bit part player.

Game On !

View attachment 235008

Right lads we are supposed to be underdogs here but I think we are just as much in with a chance of getting a place in the final like Dundee United. As you's will have seen what Willo Flood has said in the paper I'm sure it's fired you's up even more but don't let that get to you too much now lets show the fans we can do this!

Michael Flynn : Yeah boys we can win this come on!

Ryan Wallace : Defo, lets do this for the fans!

Omar Rezgane : Lets shut Willo Up too, come on boys !

View attachment 235010

Come on !

East Fife 3-2 Dundee United !

View attachment 235013

What a victory! We were up 2-0 at half time I could not believe it but Dundee Utd showed there strength and brought it back to 2-2 but we kept going and got the vital 3rd goal in Extra Time. That's a place booked for Europe for us next Season, exciting times to be an East Fife fan!

View attachment 235014

Willo Flood left gutted !

can i see a screenshot of the tactic you used against spurs please. this is a gd story im a toon supporter well done mate

East Fife Promoted!

View attachment 235017
East Fife have won the Irn Bru Divison 2 Title today after beating Dumbarton 3-2 away! East Fife were never thought of as Promotion Contenders but it Credit goes to chairman Sid Collumbine for hiring Paul Gascoigne who has managed to get a squad together and playing brilliant all season to claim the title. One supporter has said " Gazza was a gamble and he paid off he has been magical since he came and we still have a cup final to look forward too! He's a legend already!

View attachment 235018

East Fife Champions 2013 !

Gazza's First Interview back

View attachment 235019

Interviewer : Congrats Paul, what a Season.

Paul : Thank you, yeah what a Season I couldn't have wrote it better!

Interviewer : How did you manage it!?

Paul : Everyone played there part, from the cleaners to the Playing staff, everyone made the atmosphere around the club a joy. Everyone was enjoying playing there part and we all clicked which I feel was a major factor.

Interviewer : Cup final v Celtic what do you think of your chances?

Paul : I just want to enjoy today.

Interviewer : Will you be here next season?

Paul : I have signed a new contract and I will honour that, no more questions please I want to go and enjoy the day with the guys!

Interviewer : Thanks Paul, Enjoy !

View attachment 235020

Back