Paul Gazza Gascoigne...

• Thread starter Thread starter TamMcCann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 46K
1 Year Later

View attachment 230434

I've took my time, got my head sorted ( as much as I can) and I feel ready to apply for Managers Jobs again. Season 2012/13( Game Time) has just kicked off and as yet Jimmy hasn't got back to me yet about any Clubs looking for a Manager yet so I will have to bide my time and hope something comes up soon.

Job Offers

View attachment 230462

Jimmy: So Paul I have a list of 3 Jobs we can have a look at to see if you are interested in applying for?

Paul: Yeah Jimmy I really want to get tore into this and straight back into Football.

Jimmy: Oh so here's the list:

View attachment 230437

Fleetwood Town Fc

Fleetwood were unlucky not to gain Promotion to N-Power League 2 after defeat against Gateshead in the Play Off Final.

View attachment 230438

During the summer a lot of their players have left but they still have some quality players and will still be looking high up the Table this Season, even Promotion. There finances are not the best but I think it would be an excellent chance for you Paul.

View attachment 230440

Jamie Vardy - Star Player
(Aml & St)

View attachment 230451

East Fife Fc

East Fife are a Second Divison Club in Scotland, they had a strong 4th finish last Season and will be looking to build upon that this Season.

View attachment 230452

Afew players left in the Summer but they have replaced the gap with others, East Fife will be looking for another Good Season and I think also they would be a good match for you, not as much pressure but also not the best of Finances. This could be an excellent chance to prove yourself without all the media attention at a lower Club in Scotland.

View attachment 230453

Paul McQuade - Star Player
(St)

View attachment 230455

Messina Fc

Messina are an Italian Team Italian Team that have just been Promoted to Serie C2/A. Once they were in Serie A but the Club has dipped and now are in the lower Leagues of Italy, they have potential to rise back up but it would take afew years I think.

View attachment 230457

The club have no debt and have more funds than the other Two Teams but there's really not a Stand out player in the Team and would require a Strong Head to guide this Team, If you feel ready for it then I say go for it but on the downside again you would need to relocate to Italy which may not be suitable for you at the moment as your still getting help in the UK with your problems.

View attachment 230460

Carmine Coppola - Star Player
( Dm & Cm)

Paul: Thanks Jimmy contact them all for me, If I'm offerd and interview for any of them I will go, the quicker I get back into Football the better!

Jimmy: Ok mate. I'll do that right now.

View attachment 230463

Still looking good. Any club will be intresting to see where you can take him.

Cheers, I will post up his new club 2morro & get stuck in to the game over the weekend.

East Fife's Major Coup !

View attachment 230701

East Fife today have pulled of a massive coup for the Club by appointing Ex Rangers & England Legend Paul Gascoigne as there Manager on a 2 Year Deal. Gazza may have had problems off field and most recently at Newcastle a year ago he blew up but despite all that all eyes will be on East Fife at the moment due to Gazza's arrival.

View attachment 230704

East Fife Football Club (known informally as The Fife or The Fifers) are a Scottish football club based in the Fife coastal town ofMethil. They are longstanding members of the Scottish Football League and currently compete in the Scottish Second Division.The club, established in 1903, were the first club to win the Scottish League Cup three times and the only club from the Second Division (at the time, the second tier of the Scottish league structure) to win the prestigious Scottish Cup. The Second Division is currently (2009–10) the third tier of the league system.
East Fife are one of four senior clubs based in the Fife region but are the only one to bear the name of the area. The three other clubs areCowdenbeath, Dunfermline Athletic and the Kirkcaldy based Raith Rovers, all of whom have historically shared rivalries with East Fife.

View attachment 230706

Bayview Stadium

Bayview Stadium known formerly as New Bayview, and for sponsorship purposes, as the First 2 Finance Bayview Stadium, is a football stadiumlocated in the Scottish town of Methil, Fife. It is home to East Fife F.C.. It was opened in 1998, after the club relocated from the original Bayview Park across town.
The stadium can accommodate up to 2,000 spectators all of whom are seated in a single stand running along one side of the pitch. As with Strathclyde Homes Stadium in Dumbarton, open areas for future expansion are present. In 2008 plans were announced to increase capacity with the erection of a covered terrace/stand at the sea end of the stadium. Due to the economic climate in 2009 these plans have been put on hold however.
The site of the stadium is near the mouth of the River Forth and the pitch was previously overshadowed by Methil power station, which was demolished in April 2011.

View attachment 230709

Seriously Paul? a Second Divison Team in Scotland! Yeah I know you all must think I'm mad. I felt East Fife where the perfect Team for me at the moment, a quite area where I can get on with my work down in Scotland away from Newcastle, I'm in regular contact with Jimmy my agent and Johnny my therapist. Up at East Fife Goran Durie is my Assistant Manager, we played together at Rangers so it's good to see a friendly face that I can turn to. I'm grateful for Sid Collumbine (The Chairman) for given me this chance due to my background but I won't let him down! I'm just here and can't wait to play my first game away to Airdrie Utd, bring it on!

Matchday
(Airdrie Utd V East Fife)

View attachment 230712

I'm so nervous, my first game in charge of East Fife against a decent Airdrie Team. I've been with the lads for over a week now and I think we have the quality to push for Promotion despite the lack of funds. I will run over my team in quickness:

View attachment 230715

Michael Brown (Gk)

Michael has been with us for Five years and is one of the experienced players in the Squad, his strong & mature head to read the game will help the whole team through out the Season.

View attachment 230716

Scott Taggart ( Rb)

Scott is one of the brightest talents at the club, he will move onto bigger things I can assure that, he will bring bags of quality to the Squad and will bomb down the Right Side and destroy other Teams.

View attachment 230718

Michael Flynn (Cm)

Former Bradford City Captain was brought in during the Summer after the scouts had nothing but brilliant reviews, his wealth in Football and ability to control and calm the Team on the park is excellent, without a doubt he's one of the most vital players in the team.

View attachment 230719

Bobby Linn ( Amr & St)

Bobby is one of those players who could have made bigger and better things but he was unlucky with injuries and that stopped his Career slightly. He's a Key Player for us and will no doubt be a force in creating goals and scoring them too.

View attachment 230720

Paul McQuade (St)

Ex St Mirren Striker McQuade is a coup for East Fife, in my opinion the best Striker in the Second Divison. He will be up there at the end of the Season in terms of goals, he will be the main man upfront most of the Season...No pressure Paul !!

View attachment 230723

Airdrie Utd Vs East Fife Fc

( Next Post) !

Airdrie United 0
East Fife Fc 3
(Attendance - 1,285)

View attachment 230726

What a game, I'm proud of the lads today it was a brilliant performance! Goals from Bobby Linn, Paul McQuade and the young and talented Ryan Wallace secured the win as Airdrie were totally outclassed on a fine day for my Team and out Support.

View attachment 230727

After Game Paul goes out for a meal with Gordan Durie

View attachment 230730

Gordan : What a performance today Paul eh?

Paul: Yeah mate I'm very satisfied with today's win but as you know there's a long way to go.

Gordan: Ovcourse mate, so how are you anyway?

Paul: Coping mate...I'm coping.

Gordan: I'm here for you mate don't struggle on your own.

(Paul laughs nervously)

Paul: Thanks Gordan.

View attachment 230731

From now on I will post up at the end of every Month as its too much every game. Hope all are enjoying this ! :D

View attachment 230732

​First Game & Top.

Great stuff, looking forward to seeing the montly review. Come on Gazza.

August & September Report

View attachment 231549

What a start! I must admit I never expected to be doing this well, The team have been brilliant, I've not had any money to spend but I've brought in a few free transfers and they have worked wonders and have blended in well with the rest of the squad quickly. Here are the Results so far:-

August

View attachment 231550

East Fife 1-1 Hamilton
East Fife 1-0 Brechin City
Stenhousemuir 1-1 East Fife

View attachment 231557

Decent Star for August, I was pleased with the draw against Hamilton as I think they are by far the best Team in the Divison. We should have beat Brechin by more but we got the 3points none the less. The draw against Stenhousemuir wasn't ideal but it wasn't a defeat!

September

East Fife 5-2 Arbroth
Cowdenbeath 1-3 East Fife
East Fife 4-1 Forfar
Alloa Athletic 1-3 East Fife

View attachment 231563

15 Goals in 5 Games is enough said! We have been brilliant this month and if we keep this up we will give Hamilton a run for there money. Every single player has played there part but these players have been Key to our form :

View attachment 231565

Omar Rezgane

Omar has been our best defender by a country mile and will be vital for the rest of the season, he's a model pro. He's chipped in with 4 goals in 8 games and 2 Man of the Match's which is brilliant for a defender.

View attachment 231566

Jamie Knowles

What a coup for East Fife! I recently got him on a Free Transfer and what a start he has made, 2 apps and 1 belter of a goal, he can pick a pass and split the defence in a second, him and Michael Flynn have been Key in the middle of the park for us and I'm sure it won't be long until big Teams come sniffing around young Jamie!

View attachment 231568

View attachment 231569

Ryan Wallace

Ryan is a striker but I play him just behind the Poacher and what a difference he has made there, 7 games 4 Goals and 3 assists with a Man of the Match award too. Like Knowles, Ryan is destined to bigger things but I want to tie him down on a new contract soon to try and stop that, if East Fife are to gain Promotion we need to keep a hold of our best Players and Ryan is one of them.

View attachment 231576

View attachment 231578

Darren Smith

One of the older players in the team and when I came here I never expected such an impact from Darren, 8 games 3 goals and 6 assists with 1 Man of the Match. Darren is a key player and if he keeps playing like this he will continue to be.

View attachment 231584

Liam McAliden

Only 19 years of age and I snapped him up after Wolves let him go, he has since overtook Paul McQuade upfront and has been looking promising. I signed him after he was out for 9 Months and he scored on his first game and has set up 2 goals, he has only started the one game with to sub apps but Liam seems to be my first choice striker at the moment and I expect alot more of him despite his young age, like Wallace and Knowles McAliden will attract interest from bigger teams soon but I will do my best to keep them, I want East Fife in the SPL soon !

View attachment 231585

High hopes for my Young Team!

This is the League Table at the Moment

View attachment 231586

Bring on the next Month !

View attachment 231587

Great couple of months, all looking good. All going to be jumping on the Gazza band waggon soon.

Sure is, I'm 3 Points clear of Hamilton now I beat them 3-2 :D I was luck tho, u will c next post! Why don't u try a story?

Back to Newcastle

View attachment 231885

What a brilliant few Months up in Scotland! I'm still sober, My East Fife Team are doing great so far, All the Staff and Fans have been excellent with but and the Media have not been bothering me which is a bonus! Well I've went back down the Newcastle to visit Family and Friends...Think I'll go see Johnny too,not that I've been struggling with this drink or that...

View attachment 231886

Johnny : Paul! Nice to see you, how are you keeping?

Paul : Awrite mate, yeah I'm doing great thanks!

Johnny : Good. How's Scotland? Are you totally off the drink?

Paul : Brilliant Johnny, The lads are great and we are flying at the moment. It really is keeping me on the straight and Narrow and well I had One glass of Wine one night with Gordan ( Durie) not that he was too pleased!

Johnny : Just remember it's not always easy streak Paul, when you do get a bump keep the chin up mate! Ok Paul just watch yourself.

Paul : Yeah I know Johnny, well I better go it was nice speaking to you mate I will see you soon.

Johnny : Ok mate, you know where I am if you need me!

Good to hear your 3 points clear, all looking good right now. As for me starting a story, I have thought about it but never got round to doing it. Might think about starting one up.

October & November
View attachment 232275
Well another good two months, my best result was beating Top of the bunch Hamilton Accies at there own ground 3-2. After that game it was a while until we played again so I arranged a Friendly match vs Blackburn Rovers who has just been relagated from the English Premier League but still had a strong squad, we beat them 3-0! Albeit a friendly I was so proud of the lads they were brilliant. Also we beat our fierce Rivals Cowdenbeath 2-1 which is always good to get one over them! The lowest point was the home defeat to Dumbarton but I suppose you can't win them all! The results are as followed :

October

Hamilton Accies 2-3East Fife
East Fife 3-0 Blackburn Rovers ( Friendly Match)
East Fife 1-2 Dumbarton

My Player Of The Month

View attachment 232281

Michael Flynn

Since we got him in the Summer on a free transfer he has been first class, he is a role model to all the younger players at the Club and they can learn from Michael, he has scored his fair share of goals aswell as setting them up, he is wonderful to have at the Club and I'm proud to have managed him.

November

East Fife 3-1 Airdrie Utd
Brechin City 2-3 East Fife
East Fife
3-1 Stenhousemuir
Arbroath 1-2 East Fife
East Fife
2-1 Cowdenbeath ( Derby)

My Player Of The Month

View attachment 232285

Paul McQuade

The former St Mirren Striker has been top class since he came to us, Paul's eye for goal his first touch, composure and strength on the field this season have been fantastic, I can see him playing Top League Football again & I hope it's with us!

Irn Bru Divison Two

View attachment 232279

Next Post up soon guys, feedback would be great!

December & January

View attachment 232891

The past two months for The Club have been brilliant, the lads are still on form, we have played 10 games, Won 8 of them drew 1 and lost 1. The pick of the bunch would be our Away Victory at Falkirk which we won 1-0 then we beat Albion Rovers 4-2, now we have a Scottish Cup 5th Round Tie Vs St Johnstone at home, there is a real buzz about the place at the moment! Here are the Scores :

December

Falkirk 0-1 East Fife
Forfar 1-0 East Fife
Dumbarton 1-5 East Fife
East Fife
3-2 Alloa
East Fife 2-1 Hamilton
Airdrie Utd 0-1 East Fife
East Fife
2-0 Brechin City

January

Stenhousemuir 0-2 East Fife
Albion Rovers 2-4 East Fife
Arbroath 0-0 East Fife

View attachment 232922

Transfers

View attachment 232923

Kenny Deuchar

This transfer was a real crowd pleaser by bringing back Kenny for the title run in at East Fife, I hear he is an Icon here at Bayview so I didn't hesitate when I had the chance to bring him here to bring experience to the strike force we have here.

View attachment 232924

Santy N'Gom

We signed Santy on a Free Transfer from Le Mans, the ninteen year old is a prospect and is currently learning from Michael Flynn, Santy is a real talent and I reckon the Club can make big money from him in the Future being realistic.

View attachment 232925

Nicky Nicolau

The Left Sided Midfielder was signed due to a shortage in that positon, Nicky will be more of a back up player, not to say he has not got quality but without being disrespectful he is a short term fix but I believe he can do a Job while he is here.

View attachment 232926

Our win Vs Falkirk

View attachment 232927

The League Table

Cheers guys, next post up soon. Do you think I should try & keep the story going on about Gazza outside football manager as posting my games n tht up too?

I am still reading. Looking good in the league. Maybe have updates on how Gazza is getting on not drinking and what he is feeling towards his life in Scotland and if he is thinking he could cut it at the top level again espc after his massive melt down after the Norwich loss. If you haven't got the time then thats still cool, still enjoying the story and seeing how you get on.

Back