PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter ThePav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 371
  • Views Views 200K
white europe, what is your version off this tactic?
the new version is diferent of yours pictures
the full backs in V5 atack
in yours is support

what`s the diferences beteween tactics?

is more stable in the defence your tweak ?

TY

Last edited:
in yours is support

TY

I believe he is using v4 tactic but Pav made v5 with some tweaks to v4. Personally I believe and have had better results using the new v5 tactic. Hope this helps :D

View attachment 1146133

The new 3-4-3 is an absolute joke.... :D

Some great results man.
Lol tbh mate I have ****** everything with so many teams it's amazing and I never feel like i'm gonna lose and when you do it's not a big deal as you know its so reliable. Why i been trying to see if anyone is tactic testing as i reckon it would be up there. Even one of the most popular 523 on this years used my original tactic as a basis and was a tweak. The 433 is proper devastating in the lower leagues as well. We just don't seem to get a lot of love tbf in this thread. Which is cool as I enjoy seeing the regulars in this thread like WE and Vogel do so well. It's 100% FM18 best kept secret as far as tactics go this year and is still going strong.

Last edited:
I believe he is using v4 tactic but Pav made v5 with some tweaks to v4. Personally I believe and have had better results using the new v5 tactic. Hope this helps :D

Yep v5 the wingbacks went back to attack with some tweaks in roles which made everything a lot more stable since the patch. All WE did i think was move a st to dm, so just do that again and he only had it for last 15 mins anyways by all accounts

in yours is support

TY

Yeap the v4 I'm using in my opinion it's little better than v5

Where can I find the different versions of the 343? OP only has one link, guessing that's V5?

Where can I find the different versions of the 343? OP only has one link, guessing that's V5?

I'll put a v4 link up but I think v5 is a lot better, but it's apples and oranges ;)

Updated OP with link to previous version of v4 of the 3-4-3 and v5 of the 4-3-3

The 4-3-3 has had a slight change why new version, changed the STC From a TM Support to DF support, seems like the STC really stays central and scores a lot more goals.

The 4-3-3 has had a slight change why new version, changed the STC From a TM Support to DF support, seems like the STC really stays central and scores a lot more goals.

Hi Pav

When I press the link for the 4-3-3, i go to a file called 3-4-3 PAV Betablocker v4, I guess the link is wrong?

Thinking of trying this again which is best? I see v4 and v5 of the 343 and then 433 v5 also. Thanks in advance

Thinking of trying this again which is best? I see v4 and v5 of the 343 and then 433 v5 also. Thanks in advance

I put up V4 as was requested in the thread by people. I went to V5 as was not happy after the patch which is why got new versions. V5 in both tactics IMO are the one's to use. So if you have probs with v4 they have been fixed in v5 so always use latest tactics as they have been updated for the latest patch :)

Last edited:
View attachment 67325

This is since I made v5 for the 4-3-3. Like I said before. It's a lower league monster! I do love LLM and anybody who likes starting down the pyramid this is really effective tactic and gets the best out of average players and will fly you up the leagues.

But you recommend 343 for the bigger teams? im Liverpool for example

But you recommend 343 for the bigger teams? im Liverpool for example

Yep, In my experiences it's better when I have been in the Premier League. But i'm always underdog teams.

Back