Make it with underdog, please. You are great, but creating this with arsenal is so easy. The best way to know how work a tactic is had great sucess with poor team

I start with a good team to get the theory right and then try a weaker team afterwards.

The updated tactic for lower leagues is ridiculously good. I've won every single game comfortably so far. Will post some shots at the end of the season.

Trying the 4-3-3 and adding swap position with the two advanced forwards

The updated tactic for lower leagues is ridiculously good. I've won every single game comfortably so far. Will post some shots at the end of the season.
Yeah would love some screenshots as I can use them in the OP. I have played 15 games with rangers won 13 drawn two but cant screen it. So anything you have be great.

View attachment 1132414

Wow, amazing results fair play, can you do me a big favour and post a screenshot of the tactics and team instructions as I can't screenshot as there is an error in the beta for lower res. So I can change the OP.

Won every game. +49 goal difference after 19 games. Best tactic I've used by far. Feels a bit like cheating, tho.

I personally do not like 3-striker formation. But this one is exceptional. Won all five games with Feyenoord include beating Bayern 4-2 at home. Using 4-3-3.

Download links aren't working for me :(

I was editing the Op try again now, just checked and they work fine

Nope mediafire isn't loading for me for some reason, any chance you can upload them somewhere else?

if im leading 2-0 in last 10 the Opposition always come back to pull it around any advise

if im leading 2-0 in last 10 the Opposition always come back to pull it around any advise

I do use a contain version for last 10 minutes but don't need to use it that often.

I'm about to holiday rest of the season as we won the league with 8 games to go. The 100% record slipped away near the end.

View attachment 79091