If i don't have a TM in the squad but CF type players is it ok to switch to that?

The Wealdstone Raider won his first league two game. Will post update in January.

I was really struggling with Bournemouth...15th after 10 games or so and on a pretty bad run (probably correct results considering the team).

Plugged in the 3-4-3 and got off to a promising start with a 4-0 win at man city. Couple of games to stabilise and then liftoff! Meteoric rise up the table finishing 2nd on 77 points, 1 point off man u on 78 :(

Had I of used this for the entire season I would have won the league easy. This tactic is godly!

View attachment 78781View attachment 78780View attachment 78779

I was really struggling with Bournemouth...15th after 10 games or so and on a pretty bad run (probably correct results considering the team).

Plugged in the 3-4-3 and got off to a promising start with a 4-0 win at man city. Couple of games to stabilise and then liftoff! Meteoric rise up the table finishing 2nd on 77 points, 1 point off man u on 78 :(

Had I of used this for the entire season I would have won the league easy. This tactic is godly!

View attachment 1132810View attachment 1132811View attachment 1132812

Can you screen shot your tactics and team instructions and I can put them in the OP, cheers mate. Really glad the 3-4-3 is working for you I won back to back titles in Belgium but I would say this is more impressive. And could be a go to tactic in the top divisions :)

I was in the Carabao Cup final against Liverpool and until 38 i was losing 2-0. Then i Changed 4-3-3 to 3-4-3. 45+1 i made it 2-1. I gave excellent team talk on half time, and won the cup with 2-4!!! Probably since this season i may get champions league qualification, i willl change tactic in next summer from 4-3-3 to 3-4-3 since i am no underdog anymore

Last edited:
I was in the Carabao Cup final against Liverpool and until 38 i was losing 2-0. Then i Changed 4-3-3 to 3-4-4. 45+1 i made it 2-1. I gave excellent team talk on half time, and won the cup with 2-4!!! Probably since this season i may get champions league qualification, i willl change tactic in next summer from 4-3-3 to 3-4-3 since i am no underdog anymore

I'm not surprised you won, 12 players on the pitch ;)

Belotti (central striker 3-4-3) scores 14 in 8

This tactic is clearly a wonder, it works for pretty much any team you use it with, however I am having some issues with the 3-4-3 which I'm hoping one of you can clear up. I started with Everton and didn't really buy anyone, have managed to get top of the league by February which is great, and the goals are coming to an extent. Yet I've lost every single match with a team better than me, without ever really challenging them, is this normal? I've seen others get much better results against the top teams with far worse teams than Everton, is it a question of personnel?

I have Rooney/Sandro as the central forward of the three and then Calvert-Lewin/Lookman on either side, do they need to be three natural strikers who are all quick? They are all getting goals, don't get me wrong, it just seems like I shouldn't be losing every big match easily.

I have Giggs in charge of training, OI's and the tactical briefings, is this something I need to change?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

This tactic is clearly a wonder, it works for pretty much any team you use it with, however I am having some issues with the 3-4-3 which I'm hoping one of you can clear up. I started with Everton and didn't really buy anyone, have managed to get top of the league by February which is great, and the goals are coming to an extent. Yet I've lost every single match with a team better than me, without ever really challenging them, is this normal? I've seen others get much better results against the top teams with far worse teams than Everton, is it a question of personnel?

I have Rooney/Sandro as the central forward of the three and then Calvert-Lewin/Lookman on either side, do they need to be three natural strikers who are all quick? They are all getting goals, don't get me wrong, it just seems like I shouldn't be losing every big match easily.

I have Giggs in charge of training, OI's and the tactical briefings, is this something I need to change?

Thanks.

It might need a tweak and something to look at to change to an underdog tactic. I'll have to have a look mate. You can experiment yourself and see what you can come up with as may have noticed things while in game. I've not tested in the prem, so not had the chance to see what it is like against the elite squads. Maybe merging the 4-3-3 roles and instructions with the 3-4-3 system is something to look at. I'll check it out when I get more time.

Thanks.

Thinking about it Sandro is ideal as a wide ST, maybe a bigger central ST (a lukaku type) might be more beneficial in the bigger games.

Nice one man, I'll take a look and see what I can do. I did try the 4-3-3 tactic in some of the big games and the defeats were even heavier, do you think I'm being negatively impacted by playing Calvert-Lewin and Lookman who are more natural wingers? I was hoping to buy Belotti in the summer.

Well I battered Dortmund 7-0 at home and Watford 8-1 away with the 433. Its utterly brutal, annihilation football (I am United so its easy mode but God ****).

Well I battered Dortmund 7-0 at home and Watford 8-1 away with the 433. Its utterly brutal, annihilation football (I am United so its easy mode but God ****).

"Annihilation Football" love it.